WOR vs YOR Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for Vitality T20 Blast Match Team and Analysis
Vitality T20 Blast Match Prediction
Match: WOR vs YOR Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 26 May, 10:00 PM (IST)
Series:: Vitality T20 Blast match 2023
Venue: Emirates Old Trafford, Manchester, England
L, W, L, L, N
L, L, W, L, L
WOR vs YOR Dream11 Prediction:
- Usama Mir is an exciting spin bowling talent and he is our pick for Worcestershire Rapids’ top wicket taker in this match.
- Jonny Bairstow is a fine batter across all formats and we expect to see him as Yorkshire Vikings’ highest run scorer in this game.
- Jordan Thompson picks up wickets across the globe in T20 cricket and we are backing him to be Yorkshire Vikings’ top wicket taker on Friday.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Sky Go.
This match will be shown live on Sky Sports Cricket.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The temperature is forecasted to be sunny around 19°C on the match-day with 65% humidity and 10 km/hr wind speed. There are 10% chances of precipitation during the game.
This Vitality T20 Blast game will be played at the County Ground, New Road, Worcester. There is always turn on this wicket where any team score over 160 will be competitive.
Emirates Old Trafford
Total matches: 1
Matches won bowling first: 1
Average 1st Inns scores: 148
Average 2nd Inns scores: 151
Highest total recorded
151/4 (19 Ov) by ENGW vs RSAW
Highest score chased
151/4 (19 Ov) by ENGW vs RSAW
WOR vs YOR Team NEWS:
WOR Team News:
After a very poor tournament in 2022 which yielded only two victories, Worcestershire Rapids are already halfway to equalling last year’s tally of wins after they beat Northamptonshire Steelbacks by 15 runs on Wednesday. We expect to see the same side selected for this game.
YOR Team News:
It was a losing start for Yorkshire Vikings in the 2023 Vitality Blast as they were beaten by the Birmingham Bears at Edgbaston on the opening night of the tournament last weekend. They won the toss but were bowled out for 166 after conceding 200-6.
2. Michael Bracewell
3. Jack Haynes
4. Adam Hose
5. Kashif Ali-II
6. Ben Cox(WK)
7. Ed Pollock
8. Mitchell Stanley
9. Pat Brown
10. Adam Finch
11. Usama Mir
2. Dawid Malan
3. Jonny Bairstow(WK)
4. Shan Masood(C)
5. Will Fraine
6. Matthew Revis
7. Ben Mike
8. Jordan Thompson
9. Dominic Bess
10. Jafer Chohan
11. Dominic Leech
WOR vs YOR Team Combo:
WOR Team Info –
- Brett DOliveira and Michael Bracewell will probably open the inning.
- Jack Haynes will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Adam Hose and Kashif Ali-II will handle the middle-order batting.
- Brett DOliveira will lead the Worcestershire as a Captain. He is also a good All-Rounder
- Ben Cox will do the Wicket-Keeping for Worcestershire. He was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Usama Mir and Pat Brown will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Usama Mir is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
YOR Team Info –
- Adam Lyth and Dawid Malan will probably open the inning.
- Jonny Bairstow will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Shan Masood and Will Fraine will handle the middle-order batting.
- Shan Masood will lead the Yorkshire as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Jonny Bairstow will do the Wicket Keeping for Yorkshire.
- Dominic Bess will take care of the spin bowling of the team. He was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Jafer Chohan and Ben Mike will lead the pace attack of his team.
It was a surprise victory for Worcestershire Rapids in their opening game but we expect Yorkshire Vikings to be a much tougher opponent than Northamptonshire Steelbacks. With their strong batting line-up, our prediction is for Yorkshire Vikings to win.
Worcestershire have a 67% chance to win this match
Yorkshire have a 33% chance to win this match
WOR vs YOR Analysis:
WOR Team Batting
There were double-figure scores from all of the top eight batters for Worcestershire Rapids with the exception of New Zealand’s opening all-rounder Michael Bracewell who hit a six in his innings of six against the Steelbacks. Adam Hose hit 61 runs from 40 balls on Wednesday with Ed Pollock and Usama Mir batting with the highest strike-rates.
WOR Team Bowling
Adam Finch and Michael Bracewell were the only bowlers to go wicketless for Worcestershire Rapids in their opening game but Mitchell Stanley, Pat Brown, Usama Mir and Brett D’Oliveira all contributed. Leg-spinners, Mir and D’Oliveira, both took three-wicket hauls and will be dangerous on this pitch in Worcester.
YOR Team Batting
The Vikings found themselves at 66-7 on Saturday and it was only lower order runs from Dom Bess (42 not out) and Jafer Chohan (37 runs) from nine and ten who helped them to a reasonable total. David Malan hit 43 at the top of the order with Adam Lyth, Jonny Bairstow and Shan Masood all looking for better contributions in this game.
YOR Team Bowling
20 year old spinner Jafer Chohan was the only one of the six Yorkshire Vikings bowlers to go wicketless in the defeat to Birmingham Bears. Matthew Revis took 2-25 and we expect Jordan Thompson alongside Dom Bess to be the main threats on Friday.
WOR vs YOR Team Forms:
WOR Team Form:
Although they got the win in their opening match, Worcestershire Rapids still lost nine wickets and will need to play to a higher standard in this game.
YOR Team Form:
Yorkshire Vikings were not at their best with bat or ball on Saturday but they have the players to get their first win of the campaign in this game.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
Worcestershire (WOR) Squad:
Brett Oliveira (c), Michael Bracewell, Jack Haynes, Adam Hose, Kashif Ali, Ben Cox(w), Ed Pollock, Usama Mir, Adam Finch, Mitchell Stanley, Patrick Brown, Matthew Waite, Dillon Pennington, Taylor Cornall.
Yorkshire (YOR) Squad:
Adam Lyth, Dawid Malan, Jonny Bairstow(w), Shan Masood(c), Will Fraine, Matthew Revis, Ben Mike, Jordan Thompson, Dominic Bess, Jafer Chohan, Dominic Leech, George Hill, Jonathan Tattersall.
For Grand League & Our Final After Toss Updated Small League Teams, Please Download Android App from Play Store: Dwonload Nowhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=live.ipl.cricket_prediction