AUS vs ENG Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for 3rd ODI Match 2022
Australia vs England
3rd ODI Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 22 Nov, 08:50 AM (IST)
Series: 3rd ODI Match
Venue: Melbourne Cricket Ground – Melbourne, Australia
AUS vs ENG Dream11 Prediction:
- Steve Smith has scored 80 not out and 94 in the two opening games of the series and the former Australian skipper is our tip for their highest run scorer in this match. With the ball, Mitchell Starc was back to his best with 4-47 at the SCG and he is well worth backing as Australia’s top wicket taker at the MCG.
- Dawid Malan 56.62 from 11 ODI innings and the left-hander is a strong choice for England’s highest run scorer in this game. Adil Rashid made his first appearance since the T20 World Cup Final and took 3-57 on Saturday. The spinner is our pick for England’s top wicket taker in the final ODI.
- When Steve Smith is on form he makes scoring runs look very easy. We recommend backing him to score over 36.5 runs in this match.
AUS vs ENG Live Streaming:
This match will be shown live on BT Sports, Sony Sports Network and Fox Sports.
Fans can stream the match on Sony Liv and Kayo Sports.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Cloudy weather is forecast throughout this ODI with the temperature no higher than 15 degrees. No rain is expected to interrupt the match.
There will be good pace in the pitch but also something for the spinners to work with in Melbourne. We expect a par score from 290-300 in this game.
The last three and five of the last six ODIs have been won by the team batting second at the MCG. As a result, we predict that both skippers will want to field first in this match.
Team Form in the Last Five Matches:
W, W, W, W, W
L, L, W, L, L
AUS vs ENG TEAM NEWS:
AUS Team News:
There were two changes for Australia ahead of the second ODI with Josh Hazlewood and Mitch Marsh coming into the team and captain Pat Cummins alongside Cameron Green left out. Cummins will return for this match and we expect Ashton Agar to make way in the XI.
ENG Team News:
T20 World Cup winning captain Jos Buttler was rested for the second ODI of the series with all-rounder Moeen Ali returning to the team and captaining them in this format for the first time. Buttler will come back for this game with Phil Salt the most likely to make way.
AUS vs ENG Pre-Toss LineUps:
AUS vs ENG Team Updates:
AUS Team Updates
- David Warner and Travis Head will probably open the inning.
- Steven Smith will bat at the one-down position.
- Marnus Labuschagne and Alex Carey will handle the middle-order batting.
- Josh Hazlewood will lead the Australia as a Captain. He is also a good Bowler
- Alex Carey will do the Wicket Keeping for Australia.
- Adam Zampa and Travis Head will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Adam Zampa is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Mitchell Starc and Josh Hazlewood will lead the pace attack of his team.
ENG) Team Update
- Jason Roy and Philip Salt will probably open the inning.
- Dawid Malan will bat at the one-down position.
- Dawid Malan is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- James Vince and Sam Billings will handle the middle-order batting.
- Sam Billings was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Moeen Ali will lead the England as a Captain. He is also a good Alrounder
- Sam Billings will do the Wicket-Keeping for England.
- Adil Rashid and Liam Dawson will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- David Willey and Chris Woakes will lead the pace attack of his team.
- AUS vs ENG Dream11 Prediction.
England has been completely outplayed by Australia in this series so far but we expect a closer game in this third ODI at the MCG. Although we predict that England will be more competitive, we also predict that Australia’s batters will be dominant again. Overall, we expect Australia to get the victory to clinch a 3-0 series win.
Australia are favorites to beat England at odds
AUS Key Players:
The number three batter was given the vice-captaincy in the second ODI and responded with the highest score in the match. He looks to be very close to his best at the moment.
The 30-year-old spinner has taken seven wickets so far in this series. Even if there is little turn in Melbourne, he will still find a way to trouble the England batters.
The left-arm pace bowler dismissed Jason Roy, Dawid Malan, Chris Woakes and David Willey in Saturday’s game. He proved that he still has the skills to be a match-winner at all stages of an innings in the field.
ENG Key Players:
The number three batter made a three-ball duck at the SCG but will be desperate to contribute a big score at the MCG after missing the T20 World Cup Final at this venue through injury.
The stylish right-handed middle-order batter hit 60 runs from 72 balls on Saturday. He has scored his three highest ODI scores in his last four innings.
The leg-spinner produced a brilliant four over spell in the T20 World Cup Final at the MCG and will be relishing the opportunity to bowl on this pitch again in this match.
AUS vs ENG Team Forms:
AUS Team Form:
Australia have won each of their last five ODIs with wins over England and New Zealand.
ENG Team Form:
England have won only one of their last five ODIs and are looking to avoid their third defeat in a row.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
David Warner, Travis Head, Steven Smith, Marnus Labuschagne, Alex Carey (wk), Mitchell Marsh, Marcus Stoinis, Ashton Agar, Mitchell Starc, Adam Zampa, Josh Hazlewood (c), Sean Abbott, Pat Cummins, Josh Inglis
Jason Roy, Philip Salt, Dawid Malan, James Vince, Sam Billings (wk), Moeen Ali (c), Chris Woakes, Sam Curran, Liam Dawson, David Willey, Adil Rashid, Jos Buttler, Chris Jordan, Luke Wood, Olly Stone
For Grand League & Our Final After Toss Updated Small League Teams, Please Download Android App from Play Store: Dwonload Nowhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=live.ipl.cricket_prediction