NZ vs IND Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for 3rd T20 Match 2022
New Zealand vs India
3rd T20 Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 22 Nov, 12:00 PM (IST)
Series: 3rd T20 Match
Venue: McLean Park – Napier, New Zealand
NZ vs IND Dream11 Prediction:
- Kane Williamson averages 52.00 from his last four T20I innings and the New Zealand captain is well worth backing as his team’s highest run scorer in Napier. With the ball, Tim Southee has taken three wickets in each of his last two clashes against India and the pace bowler is our pick for New Zealand’s top wicket taker in this fixture.
- Suryakumar Yadav struck 111 not out from 51 balls on Sunday and is the leading run scorer in IT20 cricket in 2022. He is our tip for India’s highest run scorer in this game. Bhuvneshwar Kumar has 90 wickets in this format and the opening bowle is a strong choice for India’s top wicket taker at McLean Park.
- We recommend backing Suryakumar Yadav ‘To Hit a Six’ in this final match of the series.
NZ vs IND Live Streaming:
This match will be shown live on DD Sports, Sky Sports NZ and BT Sports.
Fans can stream the match on Amazon Prime TV.
Weather & Pitch Report:
There is not expected to be much sunshine but plenty of cloud cover and a high chance of rain during Tuesday evening in Napier.
Any score above 200 will be considered a strong total in this match. We expect to see a quick surface with the ball carrying through to the wicket-keeper and pace off the pitch for the stroke-makers to use.
There is an even split of wins for teams batting first and second in IT20s at McLean Park so, with humid conditions forecast at the start of the game, we predict both sides will want to field first.
Team Form in the Last Five Matches:
L, N, L, W, L
W, N, L, W, W
NZ vs IND TEAM NEWS:
NZ Team News:
After impressing during the Tri-Nation Series, it has been a surprise to see all-rounder Michael Bracewell not selected for any of the T20 World Cup fixtures or for the game in Tauranga on Sunday. We predict that Martin Guptill will come back into the team in place of Finn Allen at the top of the order.
IND Team News:
After the 65 run win on Sunday and with no players reporting injuries, it would be a surprise to see India make any changes ahead of this final game of the series. Washington Sundar, who got a golden duck with the bat and conceded 17 runs from his opening over with the ball, is expected to get another opportunity.
NZ vs IND Pre-Toss LineUps:
NZ vs IND Team Updates:
NZ Team Updates
- Finn Allen and Devon Conway will probably open the inning.
- Kane Williamson will bat at the one-down position.
- Glenn Phillips and Daryl-Mitchell will handle the middle-order batting.
- Kane Williamson will lead the New Zealand as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Finn Allen will do the Wicket Keeping for New Zealand.
- Ish Sodhi and Mitchell Santner will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Tim Southee and Lockie Ferguson will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Tim Southee is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
IND Team Updates
- Ishan Kishan and Rishabh Pant will probably open the inning.
- Suryakumar Yadav will bat at the one-down position.
- Suryakumar Yadav is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Shreyas Iyer and Hardik Pandya will handle the middle-order batting.
- Hardik Pandya will lead the India as a Captain. He is also a good Alrounder
- Rishabh Pant will do the Wicket Keeping for India.
- Deepak Hooda and Yuzvendra Chahal will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Mohammed Siraj and Bhuvneshwar Kumar will lead the pace attack of his team.
Sunday’s game and post-match interviews were dominated by Suryakumar Yadav’s extraordinary innings and he has been the difference for India in many recent matches. New Zealand will be looking to respond in this match after underperforming at the Bay Oval but we think the India bowling attack will be too strong for their batters. We are predicting a second win of the series for India.
India are favorites to beat New Zealand at the odds
NZ Key Players:
The right-handed captain has been scoring runs in recent IT20s but his strike-rate has often not been high enough to worry the opposition. However, he is a very consistent player for his team in any format.
The 25 year old is a naturally aggressive player and India will want to dismiss him early in this game. He has scored two centuries in IT20s.
The experienced right-arm swing bowler very rarely goes wicketless in this format. He took his second IT20 hat-trick on Sunday and will be full of confidence ahead of this match in Napier.
IND Key Players:
With Virat Kohli not in the team for this series, Yadav was pushed up to number three in the order and responded with his second highest IT20 score on Sunday.
The skipper is a very capable batter and bowler as well as an inspirational leader. He chose not to use his bowling in the second game of the series but should enjoy the conditions in Napier.
The right-arm quick bowler is vastly experienced and seems to be getting more accurate. He has bowled seven maiden overs in this format in 2022.
NZ vs IND Team Forms:
NZ Team Form:
New Zealand have won only one of their last five IT20 matches.
IND Team Form:
India are in strong form and have won three of their last four completed games in this format.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
Finn Allen(WK), Devon Conway(WK), Kane Williamson(C), Glenn Phillips, Daryl-Mitchell, Jimmy Neesham, Mitchell Santner, Ish Sodhi, Tim Southee, Adam Milne, Lockie Ferguson, Blair Tickner, Mark Chapman, Michael Bracewell
Ishan Kishan, Rishabh Pant(WK), Suryakumar Yadav, Shreyas Iyer, Hardik Pandya(C), Deepak Hooda, Washington Sundar, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Arshdeep Singh, Mohammed Siraj, Yuzvendra Chahal, Shubman Gill, Umran Malik, Harshal Patel, Kuldeep Yadav, Sanju Samson(WK)
For Grand League & Our Final After Toss Updated Small League Teams, Please Download Android App from Play Store: Dwonload Nowhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=live.ipl.cricket_prediction