IND vs WI Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for 1st ODI Match Team and Analysis
IND vs WI 1st ODI Match Prediction
Match: IND vs WI Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 27 July, 07:00 PM (IST)
Series:: 1st ODI Match
Venue: Kensington Oval – Bridgetown, Barbados
L, L, W, W, W
L, W, L, T, L
IND vs WI Preview:
- Shai Hope is one of the most consistent ODI batters in the world and the captain is well worth backing as West Indies’ highest run scorer against India. Alzarri Joseph has a strike-rate of 31.2 in this format and he is our pick for West Indies’ top wicket taker in this game.
- Shubman Gill will attack from the first ball of his innings and the right-hander is our tip for India’s highest run scorer against West Indies. Mohammed Siraj bowls with pace and has best figures of 4-32 in ODIs. He is a strong choice for India’s top wicket taker in this ODI.
- With a strike-rate of 26.0 in this format, we recommend backing Mohammed Siraj to take over 1.5 wickets in this ODI.
TV Channels: You can watch this game on BT Sport, DD Sports Channel, Flow Sports, Rush and SportsMax.
Live Streaming: This match can be live streamed on JioCinema and Fancode.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The forecast for Thursday in Bridgetown is for mainly cloudy and humid conditions across the day. The temperature will not drop below 28 degrees during this game.
This should be a good batting wicket in Bridgetown and a par score is expected to be around 320. There will be assistance for both the quick and spin bowlers.
Six of the last eight ODIs at this venue have been won by the team batting second. As a result, we predict that both teams will want to field first if they win the toss.
IND vs WI Team NEWS:
IND Team News:
With the World Cup now only a few months away, India come into this series with a very strong side. Of players available, only pace bowler Mohammed Shami, who has been rested for this tour, is currently expected to come into the team for the tournament.
WI Team News:
Five of West Indies players who were in the team for their last ODI earlier this month in Zimbabwe are not in the squad so there will be plenty of changes ahead of this game. Shai Hope will captain the side with Rovman Powell as vice-captain.
1. Shubman Gill
2. Rohit Sharma(C)
3. Virat Kohli
4. Suryakumar Yadav
5. Ishan Kishan(WK)
6. Hardik Pandya
7. Ravindra Jadeja
8. Shardul Thakur
9. Mohammed Siraj
10. Kuldeep Yadav
11. Yuzvendra Chahal
1. Brandon King
2. Kyle Mayers
3. Alick Athanaze
4. Shai Hope(WK)(C)
5. Shimron Hetmyer
6. Rovman Powell
7. Romario Shepherd
8. Alzarri Joseph
9. Jayden Seales
10. Dominic Drakes
11. Oshane Thomas
IND vs WI Team Combo:
IND Team Info –
- Shubman Gill and Rohit Sharma will probably open the inning.
- Rohit Sharma was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Virat Kohli will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Suryakumar Yadav and Ishan Kishan will handle the middle-order batting.
- Rohit Sharma will lead the India as a Captain. He was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Ishan Kishan will do the Wicket Keeping for India.
- Kuldeep Yadav and Ravindra Jadeja will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Mohammed Siraj and Shardul Thakur will lead the pace attack of his team.
WI Team Info –
- Brandon King and Kyle Mayers will probably open the inning.
- Alick Athanaze will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Alick Athanaze was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Shai Hope and Shimron Hetmyer will handle the middle-order batting.
- Shai Hope will lead the West Indies as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Shai Hope will do the Wicket Keeping for West Indies.
- Alzarri Joseph and Oshane Thomas will lead the pace attack of his team.
Although we will be changing from the red ball of Test cricket to the white ball of ODI cricket in this game, we expect India’s dominance over West Indies to continue. West Indies do have some exciting players with both bat and ball but India have real world class players in their squad. Overall we are predicting a victory for India.
IND vs WI Key Players:
The top order batter was not at his best during the Test series and will be looking to make a big contribution in this opening ODI.
The former all-format skipper hit scores of 76 and 121 in the Test series and comes into this series full of confidence.
The pace bowler has been the leader of the attack throughout this tour so far. He has an excellent ODI record and will be looking forward to bowling at West Indies’ batters.
The skipper continues to have a brilliant ODI record and comes into this match after hitting 63 not out only two games ago.
The 24-year-old batting all-rounder impressed for West Indies during the two-Test series against India. He will be relishing the opportunity to make only his second ODI appearance in this game.
The right-arm fast-medium bowler has an excellent ODI record. This format is the only one which he has gone past 100 wickets so far in his career.
IND vs WI Team Forms:
IND Team Form:
If India loses this game they will have lost their last three matches in this format.
WI Team Form:
West Indies come into this game after winning only one of their last five matches in this format.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
India (IND) Squad:
Shubman Gill, Rohit Sharma(C), Virat Kohli, Suryakumar Yadav, Ishan Kishan(WK), Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Shardul Thakur, Mohammed Siraj, Kuldeep Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Umran Malik, Mukesh Kumar, Jaydev Unadkat, Sanju Samson(WK), Axar Patel
West Indies (WI) Squad:
Brandon King, Kyle Mayers, Alick Athanaze, Shai Hope(WK)(C), Shimron Hetmyer, Rovman Powell, Romario Shepherd, Alzarri Joseph, Jayden Seales, Dominic Drakes, Oshane Thomas, Gudakesh Motie, Yannic Cariah, Keacy Carty, Kevin Sinclair
For Grand League & Our Final After Toss Updated Small League Teams, Please Download Android App from Play Store: Dwonload Nowhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=live.ipl.cricket_prediction