IND vs WI Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for 2nd T20 Match Team and Analysis
IND vs WI 2nd T20 Match Prediction
Match: IND vs WI Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 06 Aug, 08:00 PM (IST)
Series:: 2nd T20 Match
Venue: Providence Stadium – Providence, Guyana
L, W, W, L, W
W, W, L, W, L
IND vs WI Preview:
- Nicholas Pooran scored 41 runs from 34 balls on Thursday and the keeper-batter is well worth backing as West Indies’ highest run scorer in this match. Jason Holder bowled the only maiden of the game and returned figures of 2-19 in Tarouba. The all-rounder is our tip for West Indies’ top wicket taker in the second T20I.
- Suryakumar Yadav hit a run a ball 21 from number three in the opening T20I and he is our tip for India’s highest run scorer against West Indies. Yuzvendra Chahal took 2-24 in the first game and is a dangerous spin bowler on any surface. We expect the spinner to be India’s top wicket taker on Sunday.
- Nicholas Pooran is in excellent T20 form and we recommend choosing him to hit over 29.5 runs in this fixture.
TV Channels: You can watch this game on BT Sport, DD Sports Channel, Flow Sports, Rush and SportsMax.
Live Streaming: This match can be live streamed on JioCinema and Fancode.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The forecast is for a warm and humid day in Providence with the possibility of a thunderstorm in the early afternoon.
We expect this pitch to be slightly more batter friendly than the first T20I of the series. A par score is likely to be in the region of 170-175.
Historically, there has been no advantage to batting first or second at this venue in T20Is and, with rain potentially arriving during the second innings, we expect both skippers will want to bat first.
IND vs WI Team NEWS:
IND Team News:
There were two T20I debutants in the India side on Thursday with batter Tilak Varma and bowler Mukesh Kumar making their first appearances. The lack of batting towards the lower end of the order was crucial in the first game so India may consider a slight alteration to the side.
WI Team News:
Rovman Powell described his side as “boundary-hitters” ahead of the opening game of the series and we expect him to pick a similar team for this game. No injuries were reported after Thursday’s game and the players have had two full days to recover ahead of this match.
2. Ishan Kishan(WK)
3. Suryakumar Yadav
4. Tilak Varma
5. Hardik Pandya(C)
6. Sanju Samson(WK)
7. Axar Patel
8. Kuldeep Yadav
9. Yuzvendra Chahal
10. Arshdeep Singh
11. Mukesh Kumar
2. Brandon King
3. Johnson Charles(WK)
4. Nicholas Pooran(WK)
5. Rovman Powell(C)
6. Shimron Hetmyer
7. Jason Holder
8. Romario Shepherd
9. Akeal Hosein
10. Alzarri Joseph
11. Obed McCoy
IND vs WI Team Combo:
IND Team Info –
- Shubman Gill and Ishan Kishan will probably open the inning.
- Suryakumar Yadav will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Tilak Varma and Hardik Pandya will handle the middle-order batting.
- Tilak Varma is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Hardik Pandya will lead the India as a Captain. He is also a good All-Rounder
- Ishan Kishan will do the Wicket Keeping for India.
- Yuzvendra Chahal and Kuldeep Yadav will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Arshdeep Singh and Mukesh Kumar will lead the pace attack of his team.
WI Team Info –
- Kyle Mayers and Brandon King will probably open the inning.
- Johnson Charles will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Nicholas Pooran and Rovman Powell will handle the middle-order batting.
- Rovman Powell will lead the West Indies as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Johnson Charles will do the Wicket Keeping for West Indies.
- Akeal Hosein will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Romario Shepherd and Obed McCoy will lead the pace attack of his team.
After West Indies’ unexpected triumph in the first game of the series, this match is well set up for Sunday. India responded well from their only previous defeat of the tour and we expect them to produce a big performance in this clash. Our prediction is for another close game but with India getting the win.
IND vs WI Key Players:
the vice-captain was only dismissed by a brilliant catch in the covers by Shimron Hetmyer on Thursday. He looked in strong form and will carry that into this game.
the skipper has now lost two and won one game whilst leading the team on this tour. He got the big wicket of Nicholas Pooran in the opening T20I.
it was another excellent display of spin bowling from Chahal on Thursday. He dismissed both of West Indies’ openers and will be a threat throughout his overs in this match.
the former captain continued his strong recent form with another impressive performance in the first game of the series. He is approaching 5500 T20 runs.
the skipper top scored for West Indies on Thursday. He hit six boundaries in his 32-ball 48 which took his team to a competitive total.
the 31 year old all-rounder took the Player of the Match Award in the first T20I after picking up the key wickets of Suryakumar Yadav and Hardik Pandya.
IND vs WI Team Forms:
IND Team Form:
India have a very strong group of players in this format but have lost two of their last four T20Is.
WI Team Form:
West Indies come into this game in strong form in T20Is. They have won three of their last four games in this format.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
India (IND) Squad:
Shubman Gill, Ishan Kishan(WK), Suryakumar Yadav, Tilak Varma, Hardik Pandya(C), Sanju Samson(WK), Axar Patel, Kuldeep Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal, Arshdeep Singh, Mukesh Kumar, Umran Malik, Yashasvi Jaiswal, Ravi Bishnoi, Avesh Khan
West Indies (WI) Squad:
Kyle Mayers, Brandon King, Johnson Charles(WK), Nicholas Pooran(WK), Rovman Powell(C), Shimron Hetmyer, Jason Holder, Romario Shepherd, Akeal Hosein, Alzarri Joseph, Obed McCoy, Oshane Thomas, Shai Hope(WK), Roston Chase, Odean Smith
For Grand League & Our Final After Toss Updated Small League Teams, Please Download Android App from Play Store: Dwonload Nowhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=live.ipl.cricket_prediction