BLK vs JK Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for LPL T20 Match-9 Team and Analysis
Lanka Premier League Match Prediction
Match: BLK vs JK Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 05 Aug, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series:: LPL T20 Match-9
Venue: Pallekele Cricket Stadium – Kandy, Sri Lanka
W, L, L, W, L
W, L, W, W, W
BLK vs JK Info:
- Fakhar Zaman is back in the Kandy team and he is someone who can give the team a flying start. Zaman, when on song, can score a fifty inside the powerplay. The ball will be hard and batting will be easiest when he is at the crease. If he stays for say 30 balls, he will get a big score. Zaman is our pick for the top batter from Kandy.
- Rahmanullah Gurbaz returned to form with a solid 54 against Galle Titans. Gurbaz rides on momentum and with runs behind him, he can be backed to have another good game. Back Gurbaz as the Kings’ top batters.
- Things will not be easy for B-Love Kandy against Jaffna Kings’ spin-heavy bowling. The team is likely to score less than 140 in the game.
TV Channels: The tournament will be available on Star Sports 3 in India.
Live Streaming: Live streaming of the match will be available on the Fancode app and website.
Weather & Pitch Report:
There is some rain around and the match could be affected. The temperature will range between the high 20s.
The wicket looks much better to bat. The spinners are still a threat but conditions are not unplayable like they were in Colombo.
The captain winning the toss would like to bowl first. Both the games played so far have been won by the team’s chasing.
BLK vs JK Team NEWS:
BLK Team News:
Having tasted victory in the last game, Kandy are likely to retain the winning combination. The team will look to string together a series of wins and revive their campaign.
JK Team News:
Jaffna Kings too would like to retain their winning combination. The team looks balanced and most of their players have performed well.
1. Fakhar Zaman
2. D Chandimal (wk)
3. Kamindu Mendis
4. Angelo Mathews
5. Asif Ali
6. Wanindu Hasaranga (c)
7. Ashen Bandara
8. Mujeeb Ur Rahman
9. D Chameera
10. M Husnain
11. Isuru Udana
1. R Gurbaz (wk)
2. Charith Asalanka
3. Towhid Hridoy
4. David Miller
5. Priyamal Perera
6. Thisara Perera (c)
7. D Wellalage
8. M Theekshana
9. Nandre Burger
10. V Viyaskanth
11. Nuwan Thushara
BLK vs JK Team Combo:
BLK Team Info –
- Fakhar Zaman and Dinesh Chandimal will probably open the inning.
- Kamindu-Mendis Mendis will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Angelo Mathews and Asif Ali will handle the middle-order batting.
- Wanindu Hasaranga will lead the B-Love Kandy as a Captain. He is also a good All-Rounder
- Dinesh Chandimal will do the Wicket Keeping for B-Love Kandy.
- Mujeeb-ur-Rahman and Wanindu Hasaranga will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Mujeeb-ur-Rahman was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Isuru Udana and Mohammad Hasnain will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Isuru Udana is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
JK Team Info –
- Rahmanullah Gurbaz and Charith Asalanka will probably open the inning.
- Towhid Hridoy will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- David Miller and Priyamal Perera will handle the middle-order batting.
- Thisara Perera will lead the Jaffna kings as a Captain. He is also a good All-Rounder
- Rahmanullah Gurbaz will do the Wicket Keeping for Jaffna kings.
- Dunith Wellalage and Vijayakanth Viyaskanth will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Dunith Wellalage is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Nandre Burger and Nuwan Thushara will lead the pace attack of his team.
Jaffna Kings will start as favourites. The three spinners – Maheesh Theekshana, Dunith Wellalage and Vijaykanth Viyaskanth will make it very tough for Kandy to score big runs. Also, with Rahmanullah Gurbaz scoring 54 in the previous innings, the batting looks much more stable. Notably, Charith Asalanka and Towhid Hridoy have also scored 50s in the tournament. Jaffna Kings will start as huge favourites.
BLK vs JK Key Players:
Dinesh Chandimal returned to form and scored 48 off 29 balls against Dambulla Aura. The elegant batter will need to ride on momentum and play another good innings.
Wanindu Hasaranga has not got many wickets but one cannot rule him out as he is valuable to the team. He is also very handy with the bat and will find form sooner or later.
Mujeeb ur Rahman
Mujeeb ur Rahman was fantastic in the last game and bowled a spell of 2-17. Mujeeb is one of the toughest spinners to face and will play a huge role for Kandy if they are to win the LPL 2023.
Charith Asalanka is one of the key batters of the team and scored 56 against Dambulla Aura. He will be eyeing a consistent show for the team in games to come.
Dunith Wellalage proved his match-winning credentials after bowling a spell of 4-10 against Galle Titans. He can be expected to have another decent outing given that the wickets have been helpful for spinners.
Theekshana will be one of the three spinners Jaffna will go in with. He will have a responsibility of keeping things tight which will build pressure and force the Kandy batters to make errors.
BLK vs JK Team Forms:
BLK Team Form:
Kandy lost their first two games but bounced back to beat Dambulla Aura.
JK Team Form:
Jaffna Kings have been decent so far, winning two and losing just one game.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
B-Love Kandy (BLK) Squad:
Fakhar Zaman, Dinesh Chandimal(w), Kamindu Mendis, Angelo Mathews, Wanindu Hasaranga(c), Ashen Bandara, Asif Ali, Isuru Udana, Mohammad Hasnain, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Dushmantha Chameera, Sarfaraz Ahmed, Nuwan Pradeep, Lasith Abeyratne, Lahiru Madushanka, Chaturanga de Silva, Navod Paranavithana, Sahan Arachchige, Mohammad Haris, Avishka Tharindu, Malsha Tharupathi, Aamer Jamal, Thanuka Dabare
Jaffna Kings (JK) Squad:
Rahmanullah Gurbaz(w), Charith Asalanka, Towhid Hridoy, Priyamal Perera, David Miller, Thisara Perera(c), Dunith Wellalage, Maheesh Theekshana, Nandre Burger, Vijayakanth Viyaskanth, Nuwan Thushara, Shoaib Malik, Hardus Viljoen, Asela Gunaratne, Asitha Fernando, Nishan Madushka, Dilshan Madushanka, Ashan Randika, Zaman Khan, Theesan Vithushan, Pathum Kumara, Ratnarajah Thenurathan, Asanka Manoj
For Grand League & Our Final After Toss Updated Small League Teams, Please Download Android App from Play Store: Dwonload Nowhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=live.ipl.cricket_prediction