KET vs SOM Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for Vitality T20 Blast Match Team and Analysis
Vitality T20 Blast Match Prediction
Match: KET vs SOM Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 30 May, 11:00 PM (IST)
Series:: Vitality T20 Blast match 2023
Venue: St Lawrence Ground – canterbury, England
L, W, L, L, W
W, W, L, W, W
KET vs SOM Dream11 Prediction:
- Daniel Bell-Drummond hit 52 in the last match and he is our tip for Kent’ highest run scorer in this game.
- Tom Banton looks to be back to his best in T20 cricket and we expect him to be Somerset’s highest run scorer against Kent.
- Lewis Gregory took 2-14 against Glamorgan and he is worth backing as Somerset’s top wicket taker in this fixture.
KET vs SOM Live Streaming:
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Sky Go.
This match will be shown live on Sky Sports Cricket.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The temperature is forecasted to be sunny around 11°C on the match day with 77% humidity and 21 km/hr wind speed. There is a 2% chance of precipitation during the game.
This Vitality T20 Blast game will be played at The St Lawrence Ground, Canterbury. There is good pace in this wicket for the quick bowlers to work with and a par score will be in the region of 170 – 180.
St Lawrence Ground – canterbury, England
Total matches: 1
Matches won batting first: 1
Average 1st Inns scores: 137
Average 2nd Inns scores: 104
Highest total recorded
137/5 (20 Ov) by ENGW vs INDW
Highest score chased
104/8 (20 Ov) by INDW vs ENGW
KET vs SOM Team NEWS:
KET Team News:
After opening their campaign with a big 7 wicket win over Gloucestershire at home, the Spitfires were then well beaten by Surrey at The Oval as they went down by 41 runs. Against a strong Somerset side, the Spitfires will be looking to make the most of home advantage.
SOM Team News:
Regularly a strong team in the T20 Blast, this season has been no different for Somerset who are looking to make it four wins from four in this clash. So far, they have beaten Hampshire Hawks, Sussex Sharks and Glamorgan with the match against the Sharks the only one which was slightly close.
1. D B Drummond
2. Tawanda Muyeye
3. Joe Denly
4. George Linde
5. Jordan Cox(WK)
6. Sam Billings(WK)(C)
7. Jack Leaning
8. Joey Evison
9. Grant Stewart
10. Kane Richardson
11. Michael Hogan
2. Will Smeed
3. T K Cadmore
4. Tom Abell
5. Tom Lammonby
6. Lewis Gregory(C)
7. Ben Green
8. Craig Overton
9. R van der Merwe
10. Peter Siddle
11. Matt Henry
KET vs SOM Team Combo:
KET Team Info –
- Daniel Bell Drummond and Tawanda Muyeye will probably open the inning.
- Tawanda Muyeye was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Joe Denly will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- George Linde and Jordan Cox will handle the middle-order batting.
- Sam Billings will lead the Kent as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Sam Billings will do the Wicket Keeping for Kent.
- Michael Hogan and Kane Richardson will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Michael Hogan is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
SOM Team Info –
- Tom Banton and Will Smeed will probably open the inning.
- Tom Kohler Cadmore will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Tom Abell and Tom Lammonby will handle the middle-order batting.
- Lewis Gregory will lead the Somerset as a Captain. He is also a good All-Rounder
- Tom Banton will do the Wicket Keeping for Somerset.
- Matt Henry and Roelof van der Merwe will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Roelof van der Merwe was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match
Kent have a 51% chance to win this match
Somerset have a 59% chance to win this match
KET vs SOM Analysis:
KET Team Batting
With the exception of captain Sam Billings and George Linde who have both contributed very little in the opening two matches, the rest of Kent’s top order have impressed at times. Both openers, Tawanda Muyeye and Daniel Bell-Drummond, come into this game off the back of half-centuries against Surrey.
KET Team Bowling
After bowling out Gloucestershire inside 17 overs, Kent’ bowlers found the going a lot tougher against Surrey as they took only five wickets at The Oval. Kane Richardson and Michael Hogan have impressed with their pace bowling although Richardson has been expensive in both matches so far.
SOM Team Batting
Tom Banton is in excellent form and will be looking to build on scores of 54, 32 and 40 in the competition so far. His opening partner, Will Smeed, is yet to make a big score in this campaign but new signing Tom Kohler-Cadmore hit 72 in the win over Sussex Sharks.
SOM Team Bowling
The wickets have been shared around Somerset’s bowling attack across the 2023 T20 Blast so far and we saw all six of the bowlers used by Lewis Gregory pick up at least one wicket in the win over Glamorgan. Peter Siddle took 2-29 in the last game.
KET vs SOM Team Forms:
KET Team Form:
Kent were far too good for Gloucestershire and got themselves into a strong position against Surrey only to come up short. They already look a lot better than last year.
SOM Team Form:
Somerset continue to look particularly focused in this format and are hoping to make it four wins from four in this match.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
Kent (KET) Squad:
Daniel Bell Drummond, Tawanda Muyeye, Joe Denly, George Linde, Jordan Cox(WK), Sam Billings(WK)(C), Jack Leaning, Joey Evison, Grant Stewart, Kane Richardson, Michael Hogan, Arafat Bhuiyan, Ben Compton, Jas Singh, Zak Crawley, James Logan, Alex Blake, Harry Finch(WK), Marcus ORiordan, Nathan Gilchrist, Matthew Quinn, Hamidullah Qadri, Fred Klaassen.
Somerset (SOM) Squad:
Tom Banton(WK), Will Smeed, Tom Kohler Cadmore, Tom Abell, Tom Lammonby, Lewis Gregory(C), Ben Green, Craig Overton, Roelof van der Merwe, Peter Siddle, Matt Henry, Jack Leach, Sonny Baker, Steve Davies(WK), Ned Leonard, Shoaib Bashir, Andrew Umeed, Sean Dickson, Lewis Goldsworthy, George Bartlett, Kasey Aldridge, James Rew(WK), George Thomas-II, Jack Brooks, Josh Davey, Alfie Ogborne.
For Grand League & Our Final After Toss Updated Small League Teams, Please Download Android App from Play Store: Dwonload Nowhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=live.ipl.cricket_prediction