MID vs GLA Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for Vitality T20 Blast Match Team and Analysis
Vitality T20 Blast Match Prediction
Match: MID vs GLA Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 31 May, 09:00 PM (IST)
Series:: Vitality T20 Blast match 2023
Venue: Merchant Taylors School Ground – Northwood, England
L, L, L, L, L
W, W, L, L, W
MID vs GLA Dream11 Prediction:
- Steve Eskinazi is always one of the better openers in the T20 Blast and he is our pick for Middlesex’s highest run scorer against Glamorgan.
- Martin Andersson is a regular wicket taker in this format and he is well worth backing as Middlesex’s top wicket taker in this match.
- Dan Douthwaite has had a brilliant start to the competition and he is a strong choice for Glamorgan’s top wicket taker in this fixture.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Sky Go.
This match will be shown live on Sky Sports Cricket.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The weather will be clean with slight cloud. But there is no chances of rain, We can expect a good match between the two sides.
This Vitality T20 Blast game will be played at the Merchant Taylor’s School Ground, Northwood. There are always plenty of runs available at this venue and a par score will be around 200.
Merchant Taylors’ School Ground
Total matches: 0
Matches won batting first: 0
Average 1st Inns scores: 00
Average 2nd Inns scores: 00
Highest total recorded
MID vs GLA Team NEWS:
MID Team News:
After defeats against Surrey, Hampshire Hawks and Gloucestershire from their opening three matches, Middlesex are still on the lookout for their first victory of the 2023 T20 Blast. However, they lost the last game by only 2 runs at this venue, their smallest margin of defeat so far.
GLA Team News:
This will be Glamorgan’s third fixture of the campaign and so far they have beaten Gloucestershire by 2 wickets and lost to Somerset by 4 wickets. Somerset are one of the best teams in the South Group and Glamorgan impressed many observers with their performance in defeat.
2. Joe Cracknell(WK)
3. Max Holden
4. Pieter Malan
5. Luke Hollman
6. Ryan Higgins
7. John Simpson(WK)
8. Martin Andersson
9. Nathan Fernandes
10. Blake Cullen
11. Tom Helm
2. Sam Northeast
3. Kiran Carlson(C)
4. Colin Ingram
5. Chris Cooke(WK)
6. Billy Root
7. Jamie Mcilroy
8. Benjamin Kellaway
9. Peter Hatzoglou
10. Dan Douthwaite
11. Ruaidhri Smith
MID vs GLA Team Combo:
MID Team Info –
- Stephen Eskinazi and Joe Cracknell will probably open the inning.
- Max Holden will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Pieter Malan and Luke Hollman will handle the middle-order batting.
- Pieter Malan is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Stephen Eskinazi will lead the Middlesex as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- John Simpson will do the Wicket Keeping for Middlesex.
- Luke Hollman will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Tom Helm and Blake Cullen will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Blake Cullen was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
GLA Team Info –
- Eddie Byrom and Sam Northeast will probably open the inning.
- Kiran Carlson will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Colin Ingram and Chris Cooke will handle the middle-order batting.
- Kiran Carlson will lead the Glamorgan as a Captain. He is also a good All-Rounder
- Chris Cooke will do the Wicket Keeping for Glamorgan.
- Dan Douthwaite and Ruaidhri Smith will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Dan Douthwaite is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
Although both teams are in the bottom half of the group at the moment, there is still a long way to go in the South Group this year. Glamorgan could well cause a few surprises this year but we are backing Middlesex’s batters to deliver in this game. Our prediction is for Middlesex to win this match.
Middlesex have a 75% chance to win this match
Glamorgan have a 25% chance to win this match
MID vs GLA Analysis:
MID Team Batting
Captain Steve Eskinazi hit his first half-century of the campaign on Monday with an innings which included two fours and three sixes. Alongside opener Joe Cracknell, the pair put on 78 runs for the first wicket inside eight overs against Gloucestershire.
MID Team Bowling
The bowling attack can be proud of their efforts on Monday with all six of their bowlers picking up at least one wicket. Young pace bowler Blake Cullen was the best in terms of wickets, he dismissed three batters, and Martin Andersson’s figures of 2-30 from four overs were the most impressive.
GLA Team Batting
There were runs for opener Eddie Byrom (42 runs from 28 balls) and captain Kiran Carlson (31 runs from 19 balls) against Somerset and there is plenty of talent in the batting line-up. Sam Northeast has a fine T20 record in the UK and Colin Ingram is vastly experienced in T20 competitions across the globe.
GLA Team Bowling
Dan Douthwaite has caught the eye with his wicket taking ability in both games of the campaign so far. After taking 4-23 against Gloucestershire, he followed up with 3-26 against Somerset including the wickets of both openers, the dangerous Tom Banton and Will Smeed.
MID vs GLA Team Forms:
MID Team Form:
Middlesex were easily beaten in their opening two matches of the campaign but went very close to getting their first win in the last match which was played at the same venue as this game.
GLA Team Form:
Glamorgan have not put in a poor performance in the tournament this season as yet. They are playing good cricket so far.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
Middlesex (MID) Squad:
Stephen Eskinazi (c), Joe Cracknell, Pieter Malan, Max Holden, Ryan Higgins, Luke Hollman, John Simpson (wk), Martin Andersson, Nathan Fernandes, Tom Helm, Blake Cullen, Toby Roland-Jones, Jack Davies, Thilan Walallawita.
Glamorgan (GLA) Squad:
Edward Byrom, Sam Northeast, Kiran Carlson (c), Colin Ingram, Chris Cooke (wk), Ben Kellaway, Billy Root, Daniel Douthwaite, Ruaidhri Smith, Peter Hatzoglou, Jamie McIlroy, Prem Sisodiya, Timm van der Gugten.
For Grand League & Our Final After Toss Updated Small League Teams, Please Download Android App from Play Store: Dwonload Nowhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=live.ipl.cricket_prediction