MI vs KKR Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for 22nd IPL-23 Match Team and Analysis
IPL 2023 Match-22 Prediction
Match: MI vs KKR Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 16 April, 03:30 PM (IST)
Series:: Indian Premier League 2023
Venue: Wankhede Stadium – Mumbai, India.
Matches Played 31
MI Won 22
KKR Won 09
No Result/Tie 00
W, L, L, W, L
L, W, W, L, L
MI vs KKR Dream11 Prediction:
- Captain Rohit Sharma hit 65 runs from 45 balls at the top of the order in the last game and he is well worth backing as Mumbai Indians’ highest run scorer against Kolkata Knight Riders. Jason Behrendorff took 3-23 against Delhi Capitals and the Australian is our tip for Mumbai Indians’ top wicket taker in this match.
- Nitish Rana hit 75 runs from 41 balls on Friday and the skipper is our pick for Kolkata Knight Riders’ highest run scorer against Mumbai Indians. With the ball, Andre Russell took 3-22 in match 19 and the all-rounder is a strong choice for Kolkata Knight Riders’ top wicket taker in this clash.
- With four wickets from his last two matches, we recommend backing Jason Behrendorff to take over 1.5 wickets in this clash.
MI vs KKR Live Streaming:
Live Streaming: Fans in India can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar & Jio Cinema.
The match can be watched live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK, and Willow TV in the USA.
We expect both teams to want to field first in this match. Although increasing humidity will not be an issue in this game, both sides are more comfortable chasing.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Humidity levels will stay the same across this fixture with sunny conditions and the temperature above 33 degrees throughout.
Wankhede Stadium usually produce a pitch which offers something for both the batters and the bowlers. A par score will be no higher than 170.
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20s
Total matches: 105
Matches won batting first: 48
Matches won bowling first: 57
Average 1st Inns scores: 167
MI vs KKR Team NEWS:
MI Team News:
With Jofra Archer unavailable for the last two games, Mumbai Indians have had to look to the rest of their players to take on the leader of the attack position. Tristan Stubbs was left out of the XI ahead of the win against Delhi Capitals and we expect him to miss out again in this match.
KKR Team News:
Although they were beaten by Sunrisers Hyderabad in a high scoring classic contest on Friday, we would be surprised to see any changes for Kolkata Knight Riders. Andre Russell is not at full fitness but should be in good enough condition to take the field again.
2. Ishan Kishan(WK)
3. Tilak Varma
4. Suryakumar Yadav
5. Cameron Green
6. Nehal Wadhera
7. Hrithik Shokeen
8. Arshad Khan
9. Piyush Chawla
10. Jason Behrendorff
11. Riley Meredith
2. N Jagadeesan(WK)
3. Nitish Rana(C)
4. Rinku Singh
5. Andre Russell
6. Sunil Narine
7. Shardul Thakur
8. Umesh Yadav
9. Suyash Sharma
10. Lockie Ferguson
11. Varun Chakravarthy
MI vs KKR Team Combo:
MI Team Info –
- Rohit Sharma and Ishan Kishan will probably open the inning.
- Tilak Varma will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Tilak Varma is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Suryakumar Yadav and Cameron Green will handle the middle-order batting.
- Rohit Sharma will lead the Mumbai Indians as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Ishan Kishan will do the Wicket Keeping for Mumbai Indians.
- Piyush Chawla and Hrithik Shokeen will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Piyush Chawla was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Jason Behrendorff and Riley Meredith will lead the pace attack of his team.
KKR Team Info –
- Rahmanullah Gurbaz and Narayan Jagadeesan will probably open the inning.
- Nitish Rana will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Nitish Rana was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Rinku Singh and Andre Russell will handle the middle-order batting.
- Rinku Singh is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Nitish Rana will lead the KOL as a Captain. He was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Narayan Jagadeesan will do the Wicket Keeping for KOL.
- Varun Chakravarthy and Sunil Narine will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Suyash Sharma and Umesh Yadav will lead the pace attack of his team.
Mumbai Indians had to fight hard to get their first win of the campaign against Delhi Capitals and we expect them to be given another good game in this match. Kolkata Knight Riders have been very entertaining with their batting but currently look a little under strength with their bowling attack. Overall, we are predicting a close contest with Mumbai Indians getting the victory.
Mumbai Indians have a 100% chance to win this match
Kolkata Knight Riders have a 0% chance to win this match
Top Key Players:
when his team really needed a captain’s innings in the last game he delivered. He hit six fours and four fours on the way to picking up the Player of the Match Award.
the Australian international produced the innings required in the finisher’s role, hitting a six during his 11 ball stay before winning the match with two runs from the final ball.
the tall left-arm pace bowler removed the two most dangerous batters in the win over Delhi Capitals, David Warner and Axar Patel.
MI Possible Impact Players Substitute
Tristan Stubbs, Riley Meredith, Kumar Kathikeya, Arjun Tendulkar, Ramandeep Singh
Riley Meredith took two wickets in the win over Delhi Capitals and would be the most likely candidate to come into the team when bowling. Tristan Stubbs is a clean striker of the ball who can bat in any position in the order
the left-handed skipper has hit 120 runs across his last two innings and struck 11 boundaries in the defeat to Sunrisers Hyderabad.
the 25 year old middle-order batter is fast becoming one of the stars of the IPL 2023. He has hit scores of 46, 48 not out and 58 not out from his last three innings.
although the all-rounder could only bowl 2.1 overs before having to come off the field with cramp, he dismissed Mayank Agarwal, Rahul Tripathi and Abhishek Sharma.
KKR Possible Impact Players Substitute
Mandeep Singh, Anukul Roy, David Wiese, Kulwant Khejroliya, Suyash Sharma
19 year old leg-spinner Suyash Sharma was very expensive in the last match but has already shown himself to be a wicket taking threat in the competition. David Wiese is a big-hitting lower order batter.
MI vs KKR Team Forms:
MI Team Form:
After losing their opening two game of the campaign against Royal Challengers Bangalore and Chennai Super Kings, Mumbai Indians got their first win against Delhi Capitals on Tuesday.
KKR Team Form:
It has been an up and down season for Kolkata Knight Riders with successive wins after they lost their first match. However, they now need to respond to another defeat.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
MI vs KKR SQUAD:
Mumbai Indians (MI) Squad:
Rohit Sharma(C), Ishan Kishan(WK), Tilak Varma, Suryakumar Yadav, Cameron Green, Nehal Wadhera, Hrithik Shokeen, Arshad Khan, Piyush Chawla, Jason Behrendorff, Riley Meredith, Arjun Tendulkar, Vishnu Vinod(WK), Sandeep Warrier, Kumar Kartikeya, Shams Mulani, Duan Jansen, Akash Madhwal, Raghav Goyal, Tim David, Dewald Brevis, Tristan Stubbs(WK), Ramandeep Singh, Jofra Archer
Kolkata Knight Riders (KOL) Squad:
Rahmanullah Gurbaz(WK), Narayan Jagadeesan(WK), Nitish Rana(C), Rinku Singh, Andre Russell, Sunil Narine, Shardul Thakur, Umesh Yadav, Suyash Sharma, Lockie Ferguson, Varun Chakravarthy, Venkatesh Iyer, Jason Roy, Kulwant Khejroliya, Vaibhav Arora, Anukul Sudhakar Roy, Mandeep-Singh, David Wiese, Liton Das(WK), Aarya Desai, Tim Southee, Harshit Rana.
For Grand League & Our Final After Toss Updated Small League Teams, Please Download Android App from Play Store: Dwonload Nowhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=live.ipl.cricket_prediction