LSG vs PBKS Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for 21st IPL-23 Match Team and Analysis
IPL 2023 Match-21 Prediction
Match: LSG vs PBKS Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 15 April, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series:: Indian Premier League 2023
Venue: Ekana Cricket Stadium, Lucknow, India.
Matches Played 01
LSG Won 01
PBKS Won 00
No Result/Tie 00
W, W, L, W, L
L, L, W, W, W
LSG vs PBKS Dream11 Prediction:
- KL Rahul averages 46.71 in the IPL and Lucknow Super Giants’ skipper is our tip for their highest run scorer against Punjab Kings. Mark Wood has taken nine wickets across the competition so far with a strike-rate of 8.00. The Englishman is our pick for Lucknow Super Giants’ top wicket taker in this game.
- With 233 runs in the 2023 IPL, Shikhar Dhawan is the leading run scorer in the tournament. He is well worth backing as Punjab Kings’ highest run scorer against Lucknow Super Giants. Arshdeep Singh is yet to go wicketless in this campaign and he is a strong choice for Punjab Kings’ top wicket taker.
- Mark Wood is enjoying a good run of form and fitness. We recommend backing him to take over 1.5 wickets in this fixture.
LSG vs PBKS Live Streaming:
Live Streaming: Fans in India can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar & Jio Cinema.
The match can be watched live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK, and Willow TV in the USA.
The last five matches in the 2023 IPL have seen the toss winning captain choose to field first and we expect both teams to want to do the same in this match.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Humidity will not be an issue in this game with the level no higher than 30% by the end of the match. The temperature will be in the mid-30s throughout this match.
We have seen the bowlers having more joy on this pitch than on some of the other surfaces in this year’s competition. Any score over 175 will be hard to chase down in the second innings.
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20s
Total matches: 09
Matches won batting first: 05
Matches won bowling first: 04
Average 1st Inns scores: 151
Average 2nd Inns scores: 126
LSG vs PBKS Team NEWS:
LSG Team News:
In spite of beginning the tournament with big scores, Kyle Mayers has not contributed in the last two games and we expect Quinton de Kock to come back into the team at the top of the order in this match. Apart from that change we anticipate Lucknow Super Giants sticking with the same players.
PBKS Team News:
There were two changes for Punjab Kings ahead of their defeat to Gujarat Titans on Thursday with Bhanuka Rajapaksa returning to the side and Kagiso Rabada making his first appearance of the campaign. Nathan Ellis and Sikandar Raza were the players left out.
2. Q de Kock(WK)/K Mayers
3. Deepak Hooda
4. Marcus Stoinis
5. Krunal Pandya
6. Nicholas Pooran(WK)
7. Jaydev Unadkat
8. Amit Mishra
9. Avesh Khan
10. Mark Wood
11. Ravi Bishnoi
2. Prabhsimran Singh(WK)
3. Matthew Short
4. Bhanuka Rajapaksa
5. Jitesh Sharma(WK)
6. Sam Curran
7. Shahrukh Khan
8. Harpreet Brar
9. Kagiso Rabada
10. Rishi Dhawan
11. Arshdeep Singh
LSG vs PBKS Team Combo:
LSG Team Info –
- LSG are standing at the 2nd position in the points table having won 3 out of their 4 games.
- Lokesh Rahul and Kyle Mayers will probably open the inning.
- Quinton de Kock will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Deepak Hooda and Marcus Stoinis will handle the middle-order batting.
- Marcus Stoinis was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Lokesh Rahul will lead the Lucknow Super Giants as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Quinton de Kock will do the Wicket Keeping for Lucknow Super Giants.
- Ravi Bishnoi and Krunal Pandya will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Mark Wood and Avesh Khan will lead the pace attack of his team.
PBKS Team Info –
- Punjab Kings are standing at the 6th position in points table having won 2 out of their 4 games.
- Shikhar Dhawan and Prabhsimran Singh will probably open the inning.
- Matthew Short will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Bhanuka Rajapaksa and Jitesh Sharma will handle the middle-order batting.
- Shikhar Dhawan will lead the Punjab Kings as a Captain. He is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Jitesh Sharma will do the Wicket Keeping for Punjab Kings.
- Matthew Short and Harpreet Brar will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Arshdeep Singh and Kagiso Rabada will lead the pace attack of his team.
It will be very interesting to see how Punjab Kings respond in this game after losing their last two matches and they are up against a very strong Lucknow Super Giants side in this clash. With Shikhar Dhawan in excellent batting form, Punjab Kings will always have a chance, but we think that Lucknow Super Giants have more depth in their batting line-up. Overall, we are predicting a victory for Lucknow Super Giants.
Lucknow Super Giants have a 100% chance to win this match
Punjab Kings have a 0% chance to win this match
Top 5 Key Players:
The skipper has not been at his best as yet in this tournament but we expect him to start producing some big scores for Lucknow Super Giants over the coming games.
The keeper-batter is enjoying batting in the middle order for the side and hit a fantastic 62 runs from 19 balls against Royal Challengers Bangalore.
The right-arm fast bowler is yet to go wicketless in the IPL 2023 and also produced a maiden in the 13th over of the last match to Glenn Maxwell and Faf du Plessis.
LSG Possible Impact Players Substitute
Kyle Mayers, Yash Thakur, Swapnil Singh, Krishnappa Gowtham, Daniel Sams
Kyle Mayers is an impressive attacking batter and could well come in as an impact player when Lucknow are batting. Daniel Sams is a very reliable wicket taking bowler in this format
After successive scores of 86 not out and 99 not out, the captain made his first single-figure score of the competition on Thursday. He will be keen to bounce back with a big score in this match.
The South African pace bowler became the quickest bowler to reach 100 IPL wickets when he dismissed Wriddhiman Saha against Gujarat Titans.
The left-arm medium fast bowler has taken seven wickets across this tournament so far and bowls a very accurate length.
PBKS Possible Impact Players Substitute
Atharva Taide, Rahul Chahar, Sikandar Raza, Gurnoor Brar, Harpreet Bhati
Leg-spinner Rahul Chahar came into the team as an impact player against Gujarat Titans and could well do so again. Sikandar Raza is a fine all-rounder and can contribute with both bat and ball.
LSG vs PBKS Team Forms:
LSG Team Form:
With their narrow victory against Royal Challengers Bangalore on Monday, Lucknow Super Giants have now won three out of four in this campaign.
PBKS Team Form:
After beginning the tournament with wins over Kolkata Knight Riders and Rajasthan Royals, Punjab Kings are looking to avoid their third successive defeat.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
Lucknow Super Giants (LSG) Squad:
Lokesh Rahul(C), Quinton de Kock(WK), Kyle Mayers, Deepak Hooda, Marcus Stoinis, Krunal Pandya, Nicholas Pooran(WK), Jaydev Unadkat, Amit Mishra, Avesh Khan, Mark Wood, Ravi Bishnoi, Swapnil Singh, Daniel Sams, Karan Sharma, Naveen-ul-Haq, Manan Vohra, Mayank Yadav, Yudhvir Singh Charak, Ayush Badoni, Prerak Mankad, Romario Shepherd, Krishnappa Gowtham, Mohsin Khan, Yash Thakur
Punjab Kings (PBKS) Squad:
Shikhar Dhawan(C), Prabhsimran Singh(WK), Matthew Short, Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Jitesh Sharma(WK), Sam Curran, Shahrukh Khan, Harpreet Brar, Kagiso Rabada, Rishi Dhawan, Arshdeep Singh, Harpreet Singh, Liam Livingstone, Shivam Singh, Baltej Singh, Rahul Chahar, Vidwath Kaverappa, Gurnoor Brar Singh, Atharva Taide, Sikandar Raza, Nathan Ellis, Mohit Rathee.
For Grand League & Our Final After Toss Updated Small League Teams, Please Download Android App from Play Store: Dwonload Nowhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=live.ipl.cricket_prediction