MI-W vs RCB-W Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for WPL T20 Match 2023
Mumbai Indians vs Royal Challengers Bangalore
WPL T20 Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 06 Mar, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series: WPL T20 Match-4
Venue: Brabourne Stadium – Mumbai, India
MI-W vs RCB-W Dream11 Prediction:
- Hayley Matthews struck 47 runs from 31 balls on Saturday and the West Indian top order player is well worth backing as Mumbai Indians’ highest run scorer against Royal Challengers Bangalore. Saika Ishaque took 4-11 from 3.1 overs and she is our pick for Mumbai Indians’ top wicket taker in this match.
- Opener Smriti Mandhana struck 35 runs from 23 balls on Saturday and the skipper is our tip for Royal Challengers Bangalore’s highest run scorer in this game. Although she went wicketless in the opening fixture, we are backing the previously in-form Megan Schutt to be Royal Challengers Bangalore’s top wicket taker against Mumbai Indians.
- Saika Ishaque averaged a wicket more often than every five balls against the Giants. She is a strong choice to take over 1.5 wickets in this clash.
MI-W vs RCB-W Live Streaming:
This match will be shown live on Sky Sports Cricket, Fox Sports, Willow Sports and SuperSport.
WPL Live Streaming:
Fans can stream the match on Sky Go and JIO Cinema.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The temperature will be at 33 degrees at the start of the game but will not drop below 30 degrees by the end. Expect more cloud cover by the end of the match.
This is a good batting wicket at the Brabourne Stadium and a competitive total needs to be above 185. We expect some good pace and bounce for this match.
Two out of the first three games in the tournament have seen the toss winning captain choose to field first. We predict that both skippers will want to field first in this match also.
MI-W vs RCB-W TEAM NEWS:
MI-W Team News:
Although keeper-batter Yastika Bhatia made only one run from eight balls in the opening match of WPL 2023, the rest of Mumbai Indians’ batters were way too strong. It would be a big surprise if there were any changes to either the batting or bowling units.
RCB-W Team News:
No injuries have been reported since their opening game and we expect the team management to keep faith with the same XI in this match. The batting unit did put on a good show but it is the bowling department which needs to be far better in this clash.
MI-W vs RCB-W Pre-Toss LineUps:
2. Hayley Matthews
3. Natalie Sciver
4. Harmanpreet Kaur(C)
5. Amelia Kerr
6. Amanjot Kaur
7. Pooja Vastrakar
8. Humeira Kazi
9. Issy Wong
10. Jintimani Kalita
11. Saika Ishaque-I
2. Sophie Devine
3. Ellyse Perry
4. Disha Kasat
5. Richa Ghosh(WK)
6. Heather Knight
7. Kanika Ahuja
8. Sobhana Asha
9. Preeti Bose
10. Megan Schutt
11. R Singh Thakur
MI-W vs RCB-W Team Updates:
MI-W Team Updates –
- Harmanpreet Kaur-led MI-W started their campaign on a very shiny note with an unassailable win against Gujarat Giants (GG) in the opening game of the WPL 2023.
- MI-W registered a resounding victory against Gujarat Giants by 143 runs making it a one-sided affair.
- Yastika Bhatia and Hayley Matthews will probably open the inning.
- Harmanpreet Kaur will bat at the one-down position.
- Natalie Sciver and Amelia Kerr will handle the middle-order batting.
- Harmanpreet Kaur will lead the Mumbai Indians Women as a Captain. She is also a good Batsman
- Yastika Bhatia will do the Wicket Keeping for Mumbai Indians Women.
- Amelia Kerr and Hayley Matthews will take care of the spin bowling of her team.
- Saika Ishaque-I and Issy Wong will lead the pace attack of her team.
- Saika Ishaque-I is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
RCB-W Team Updates –
- In the second game of the WPL 2023 Delhi Capitals Women (DC-W) defeated Royal Challengers Bangalore Women (RCB-W) by 60 runs.
- Delhi batters wreaked havoc and piled up a mammoth 223 runs in 20 overs and RCB Was unable to chase down the total and could only score 163 runs.
- Smriti Mandhana and Sophie Devine will probably open the inning.
- Disha Kasat will bat at the one-down position.
- Ellyse Perry and Richa Ghosh will handle the middle-order batting.
- Smriti Mandhana will lead the RCB-W as a Captain. She is also a good Batsman
- Richa Ghosh will do the Wicket Keeping for RCB-W.
- Renuka Singh Thakur and Preeti Bose will lead the pace attack of her team.
After losing by 60 runs on Sunday, we expect Royal Challengers Bangalore to put in a stronger performance in this match. However, whether it will be enough to beat a very good Mumbai Indians side is another matter. Mumbai Indians showed how powerful a batting unit they are with Matthews, Kayr and Kerr particularly impressive. We predict that Mumbai Indians will be too strong again and expect them to win this match.
Mumbai Indians Women are favorites to beat Royal Challengers Bangalore Women.
MI-W Key Players:
Hayley Matthews –
the right-handed opener got her team off to a brilliant start with three fours and four sixes during the 31 balls of her innings.
Harmanpreet Kaur –
the captain showed her quality with 65 runs from 30 balls against Gujarat Giants which was more than enough for her to win the Player of the Match Award.
Saika Ishaque –
the 27 year old left-arm spinner dismissed Annabel Sutherland, Georgia Wareham. Mansi Joshi and Monica Patel in Match 1.
RCB-W Key Players:
Smriti Mandhana –
the captain hit one of the three sices in Royal Challengers Bangalore’s innings on Sunday. She top scored with a very good strike-rate of 152.17.
Heather Knight –
England Women’s all-format skipper put in a strong all-round performance in Match 2. She took two wickets and struck 34 runs from 21 balls.
Megan Schutt –
the opening bowler was very expensive in the opening game but delivered an impressive 30 not out from 19 balls with the bat.
MI-W vs RCB-W C/VC Option:
- Ellyse Perry [PTs: 48, CR: 9]
- Smriti Mandhana [PTs: 54, CR: 9]
- Harmanpreet Kaur [PTs: 97, CR: 9]
- Natalie Sciver [PTs: 104, CR: 9]
- Amelia Kerr [PTs: 139, CR: 9]
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
MI-W vs RCB-W SQUAD:
Mumbai Indians Women (MI-W):
Yastika Bhatia(WK), Hayley Matthews, Natalie Sciver, Harmanpreet Kaur(C), Amelia Kerr, Amanjot Kaur, Pooja Vastrakar, Humeira Kazi, Issy Wong, Jintimani Kalita, Saika Ishaque-I, Heather Graham, Sonam Yadav, Chloe Tryon, Dhara Gujjar, Priyanka Bala(WK), Neelam Bisht
Royal Challengers Bangalore Women (RCB-W):
Smriti Mandhana(C), Sophie Devine, Ellyse Perry, Disha Kasat, Richa Ghosh(WK), Heather Knight, Kanika Ahuja, Sobhana Asha, Preeti Bose, Megan Schutt, Renuka Singh Thakur, Indrani Roy(WK), Erin Burns, Komal Zanzad, Shreyanka Patil, Poonam Nanasaheb Khemnar, Sahana Pawar, Dane Van Niekerk
For Grand League & Our Final After Toss Updated Small League Teams, Please Download Android App from Play Store: Dwonload Nowhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=live.ipl.cricket_prediction