BAN vs ENG Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for 3rd ODI Match 2023
Bangladesh vs England
3rd ODI Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 06 March, 11:30 AM (IST)
Series: 3rd ODI Match
Venue: Zahur Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium – Chittagong, Bangladesh
BAN vs ENG Dream11 Prediction:
- Jason Ray was in sensational form with the bat in the last game scoring 132 (124) which comprised of 18 fours and 1 six. He is our top pick for England’s highest run-getter in this match. Sam Curran has surely hit the ground running in the second game as he picked up 4/29 that rattled the Bangladesh batting line up to its core. He is our top pick for England’s highest wicket-taker in this match.
- Shakib Al Hasan was the highest run-getter for Bangladesh in the last game and scored a valiant 58 (69) when his side was on their way to an inevitable series defeat. He is our top pick for Bangladesh’s highest run-getter in this match. Taijul Islam bowled with venom and picked up sensational figures of 3/54 the first game and also turned out to be the most economical bowler for Bangladesh in the second ODI when his mates were going for plenty. He is our top pick for Bangladesh’s highest wicket-taker in this match.
- After playing such a match-winning knock for his side, we recommend Jason Roy to score over 31.5 runs in this game.
BAN vs ENG Live Streaming:
This match will be live on Gazi TV and Willow TV online.
Fans can stream the match on Fancode.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The weather at Chattogram is going to be very sunny with expected maximum and minimum temperatures to be around 30 C and 21 C respectively. However, there is little to no chance of rain but the humidity rate is expected to remain moderately high above 70%.
The surface at Zahur Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium is known for its unpredictable nature. With variable pace and bounce on offer, bowlers can cause some serious problems to the batters early on if they get their strategies right. However, the deck is expected to be flatter in the first innings but as time progresses slow bowlers and spinners will come into play and have their say in this match.
The wicket at this venue is not regarded for its high-scoring nature. The pitch at first does assist the batters but as the surface wears off, batting becomes a lot harder. With that being said, the captain winning the toss would ideally look to bat first and get enough runs on the board to bundle out the opposition cheaply.
Team Form in the Last Matches:
L, L, L, W, W
W, W, W, L, L
BAN vs ENG TEAM NEWS:
BAN Team News:
After conceding the series to England by 2-0, Bangladesh will be eyeing for a face-saving win to prevent an embarrassing series defeat at home.
ENG Team News:
England would be looking to maintain their winning composition and press forward for an unassailable 3-0 whitewash.
BAN vs ENG Pre-Toss LineUps:
2. Liton Das(WK)
3. N H-Shanto
4. M Rahim(WK)
5. Shakib Al Hasan
7. Afif Hossain
8. M H Miraz
9. Taskin Ahmed
10. Taijul Islam
11. M Rahman
2. Philip Salt(WK)
3. Dawid Malan
4. James Vince
5. Jos Buttler(WK)(C)
6. Will Jacks
7. Moeen Ali
8. Sam Curran
9. Adil Rashid
10. Mark Wood
11. Saqib Mahmood
BAN vs ENG Team Updates:
BAN Team Updates –
- Tamim Iqbal and Liton Das will probably open the inning.
- Najmul Hossain-Shanto will bat at the one-down position.
- Mushfiqur Rahim and Shakib Al Hasan will handle the middle-order batting.
- Shakib Al Hasan was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Tamim Iqbal will lead the Bangladesh as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Liton Das will do the Wicket Keeping for Bangladesh.
- Mehidy Hasan Miraz and Shakib Al Hasan will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Shakib Al Hasan was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Taskin Ahmed and Mustafizur Rahman will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Taskin Ahmed is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
ENG Team Updates –
- Jason Roy and Philip Salt will probably open the inning.
- Jason Roy was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Dawid Malan will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- James Vince and Jos Buttler will handle the middle-order batting.
- Jos Buttler will lead the England as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Philip Salt will do the Wicket Keeping for England.
- Adil Rashid and Moeen Ali will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Adil Rashid is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Mark Wood and Saqib Mahmood will lead the pace attack of his team.
Since the game is being played on home soil, we can anticipate the Tigers to stand tall and challenge the Pomps in the final match of the series. With England winning the series 2-0, Bangladesh has only one chance to get this right hence they will be feeling the heat big time. With that in mind, our win predictor tilts slightly in favor of England as they have some very explosive players who have played some very good cricket of late to see their side to comfortable victories.
England are favorites to beat Bangladesh Bangladesh
BAN Key Players:
The Bangladeshi skipper is arguably one of the most consistent batsmen in the history of Bangladesh cricket. He looked in fine touch in the opening game and also scored a well compiled 30+ score before being dismissed by Ali in the 21st over. Known for his aggressive style of play at the top of the order, he averaged 54.37 in his last 10 ODI innings. Besides, he has a career best of 158 and his striker rate is hovering around the 80 making him one of the most assured batsmen to contend with if you are a bowler.
Shakib Al Hasan –
The former Bangladeshi skipper is one of the finest all rounders in produced in the history of cricket. As a bowler, Shakib is accurate, consistent, and canny. While a wide range of strokes are the keys to his batting. He averages 37 with the bat in ODI cricket with a career best of 134* while he averages just under 30 with the ball four 5 wicker hauls to his name already. Shakib played a fighting knock of 58 (69) before perishing to Rashid in the 29th over.
Mehidy Hasan –
The 25-year-old started off as a lower-order spin bowling all-rounder back in 2016, but has now evolved as a fully matured cricketer. He has a knack for picking up wickets and has already registered five 4-wicket hauls to his name. Although he went for runs in the last game, he was still the pick of the bowlers as he picked up 2/73 in his entire spell preventing the English batters from going ballistic in the middle overs.
ENG Key Players:
Jos Buttler –
Buttler has registered a phenomenal batting average in the past calendar year averaging over 74. He has played some memorable knocks last year in the T20 World Cup down under that got his side to emphatic victorious from precarious situations. Furthermore, he emerged as the highest run scorer in the England tour of South Africa 2023 ODI series and was adjudged player of the series despite his side going down very badly against the Proteas. And finally, he delivered with bat in the last game and scored a quick fire 76 (54) that allowed England to post a commanding total under tricky conditions.
Dawid Malan –
Malan is a highly skilled three-format player and is specialized in playing in tricky conditions. His ODI average is at an unbelievable high of over 60 with an astounding striker rate of 95. With centuries in all 3 formats, Malan is a very lethal customer to deal with once he gets his eye in. Although he couldn’t really get going in the second ODI, he immensely shined with the bat in the first game as he scored a vital match winning knock of 114 * (145) that steered his side to a crucial victory.
Jason Roy –
Known for his explosive batting style, Roy has the ability to take the game away from the bowlers once he gets his eye in. Currently averaging just under 40 in ODI cricket, he dominated the formidable Bangladeshi bowling line up in the second ODI and notched up a brilliant knock of 132 (124) which included 18 fours and 1 six. His contribution with the bat powered England well beyond the 300-run mark which eventually turned out to be a very fighting score on a track that had something for the bowlers.
BAN vs ENG Team Form:
BAN Team Form –
Bangladesh have won just 1 out of the last 5 games. Their last defeat would be haunting them big time as they find themselves at the risk of getting whitewashed in their own backyard.
ENG Team Form –
England have managed to secure 3 wins in their past 5 fixtures. They have made a fair amount of recovery after their series defeat against South Africa in January. They would now be looking to put the series defeat behind as they have a unique opportunity of securing a 3-0 series win against a formidable Bangladesh side in their own backyard.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
BAN vs ENG SQUAD:
Tamim Iqbal(C), Liton Das(WK), Najmul Hossain-Shanto, Mushfiqur Rahim(WK), Shakib Al Hasan, Mahmudullah, Afif Hossain, Mehidy Hasan Miraz, Taskin Ahmed, Taijul Islam, Mustafizur Rahman, Ebadot Hossain, Shamim Patwari, Towhid Hridoy, Hasan Mahmud
Jason Roy, Philip Salt(WK), Dawid Malan, James Vince, Jos Buttler(WK)(C), Will Jacks, Moeen Ali, Sam Curran, Adil Rashid, Mark Wood, Saqib Mahmood, Rehan Ahmed, Chris Woakes, Jofra Archer, Reece Topley
For Grand League & Our Final After Toss Updated Small League Teams, Please Download Android App from Play Store: Dwonload Nowhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=live.ipl.cricket_prediction