OKC vs DEN Dream11 Team Prediction:
The NBA season is in risk due to a mix of COVID-19 and injuries, but the league continues to crank out games, so we’ll see how far the carnival goes. In any case, the Oklahoma City Thunder and the Denver Nuggets will face off in an inter-conference matchup. The Thunder are much below 50%, but they have beaten two tough opponents in a row, while the Nuggets have one more win than defeats.
The Thunder have recently demonstrated late-game power, defeating two in-form opponents in the final minute. It reflects the character of this young team, which has battled on both sides of the court. Thunder, perhaps, will avoid the cursed COVID-19 threat.
Of course, the Nuggets have fought hard as well, led by current MVP Nikola Jokic, who continues to demonstrate his all-around talent. Despite missing two of their players, the Denver Nuggets have demonstrated that they can compete. Aaron Gordon and Monte Morris have also shown their worth.
Host: Oklahoma City Thunder
Visitors: Denver Nuggets
Match Timing: 23rd December, @ 06:30 AM
Venue: Chesapeake Energy Arena
NBA forecasts, statistics, and analysis
Josh Giddey has bucked the preconceived notions about first-year players. He’s shown off his all-around abilities, improved his shooting, and shown some defensive promise. The Thunder can develop something great if they bolster the Frontline by next season.
Shai Gilgeous-Alexander has finally received some help in the backcourt, and with Dort on the wing, the Thunder can develop something extraordinary. In terms of potential, the Thunder have demonstrated a willingness to fight and have recently played some terrific basketball.
Aaron Gordon forms a formidable two-way pairing with Nikola Jokic and when Michael Porter Jr. went down, it looked like the team will get hurt on both ends. Well, yes, they did get hurt on the defensive end but have stayed afloat on the offensive end.
Jeff Green has also helped recently with some 20 points nights. Credit to Monte Morris as well who has raised his scoring while role players like Facundo Campazzo and Bones Hyland give depth to the guard off-spot as of late. Seems like Will Barton’s injury has been bothering him lately as his production has been a tad down but the springy guard remains an important component of the Nuggets’ schemes on both ends.
Denver Nuggets | Oklahoma City Thunder
Games: 29| 29
Wins: 15| 10
Defeats: 14| 19
OKC vs DEN Team News and Lineups:
OKC Team News:
- Mike Muscala is OUT and on rest for this game
- Tre Mann is QUESTIONABLE for the game.
Thunder Expected Starting Five
Wing: SF: Luguentz Dort
Frontline: C: Derrick Favors PF: Jeremiah Robinson-Earl
Guards: PG: Josh Giddey PG: Shai Gilgeous-Alexander
BENCH: Aleksej Pokuveski, Isaiah Roby, Kenrich Williams, Tre Mann, Darius Bazley, Theo Maledon, Paul Watson, Ty Jerome, Gabriel Deck.
DEN Team News:
- JaMychal Green, Aaron Gordon are QUESTIONABLE for the game
- Jamal Murray has not recovered from his knee injury and his status is as unclear as it gets. He is going to be OUT for this game.
- Michael Porter Jr.remains OUT and he will most likely miss all season.
- PJ Dozier has been ruled OUT indefinitely.
- Bol Bol has been listed as OUT for the game.
- Markus Howard is OUT due to an ankle sprain.
Nuggets Expected Starting Five
Forwards: PF: Aaron Gordon(QUESTIONABLE) SF: Jeff Green
Middle: C: Nikola Jokic
Guards: SG: Will Barton PG: Monte Morris
BENCH: Zeke Nnaji, Petr Cornelie, Bones Hyland, Davon Reed, Matt Ryan, Facundo Campazzo.
Read also: Our Fantasy Cricket Prediction
Fantasy Basketball Top Picks
Shai has been exceptional at the point guard position for the Thunder squad whose presence helps the team mount up an effective scoring unit. Gilgeous-Alexander has scored in the 19-27 points range and has dished 4-6 assists on a regular basis this season.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 38-51
Jokic continues to propel his Nuggets team on his shoulder and has been terrific once again this season. The reigning MVP can chip in 20-28 points, 10-15 rebounds, 6-12 assists on a consistent basis. If he plays then for me at least, he is the favorite for the Star-Player in the Dream11 NBA scene.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 50-65
Rookie Josh has already become one of the most effective all-around players in the league and it is clear that the Thunder has drafted the right player. The scintillating rookie has improved his scoring since early in the season and you can expect 5-10 rebounds and 6-12 assists a game from him.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 30-40
Monte has multiplied his output as the season has moved ahead and that is one of the biggest reasons why the Nuggets have remained competitive. Morris is scoring in the 15-22 points range these days.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 27-38
Dort is one of the main options on offense and I have noticed a strange pattern with his scoring. He has scored in the 20s then has stuffed a couple of games in 10s way too many times, which means his scoring range is fluctuating each game.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 32-40
Aaron has leveled up his play since the injury to Michael Porter Jr. and has had some strong offensive outings. Aaron has compiled 16 points in three of the last four games.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 16-41
Read also: Our Casual Game
Dream11 Lineup Balancers: OKC vs DEN
- Jeff Green(DEN) bagged 20 points, 5 rebounds, 4 assists, 1 block in the last game. Green has upped his scoring range to 15+ these days.
- Bones Hyland(DEN) chipped 24 points, 4 rebounds, 2 assists, 2 blocks in the last game. Bones lodged his career-high in the last game. He had scored in 6-10 points range before that game.
- Darius Bazley(OKC) bagged 10 points, 7 rebounds, 1 assist, 4 blocks in the last game. The Forward has lodged similar points and rebounds numbers for the season.
- Kenrich Williams(OKC) scooped up 13 points, 3 rebounds, 1 assist, 1 steal in the last game. Doesn’t get to 10+ points consistently but has scored 13 or more in the last two of three games.
- Derrick Favors(OKC) scooped up 6 points, 5 rebounds, 1 assist, 1 steal, 1 block in the last game. Expect similar numbers
- Facundo Campazzo(DEN) bagged 7 points, 8 assists, 3 rebounds, 3 steals in the last game. Facundo has dished 7-8 assists a game these days.
- Will Barton(DEN) nailed 6 points, 7 rebounds, 4 assists in the last game. The Shooting Guard’s scoring range has receded from 16-20 to 6-14 points these days.
Please share this article with your friends who are also interested in playing Dream11 Fantasy Leagues if you appreciate our Dream11 Prediction Tips. For the greatest Dream11 Fantasy Tips, make sure to follow us on Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and YouTube.
Where to watch NBA Live Score?
If you want to witness Nikola Jokic pull off rebounds, hit some tough buckets, and dish some exquisite dimes, you’ll have to wait. So, tune in to the NBA League Pass and immerse yourself in the game’s exquisite play. The League Pass is a viable option because Sony Liv and Sony Six are not streaming or broadcasting the game in India. Go to the NBA’s official website to get the standings.