PAK vs NZ Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for 2nd ODI Match 2023
Pakistan vs New Zealand
2nd ODI Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 11 Jan, 03:00 PM (IST)
Series: 2nd ODI Match
Venue: National Stadium – Karachi, Pakistan
PAK vs NZ Dream11 Prediction:
- Babar Azam was in excellent form yet again in the first ODI and we are backing the captain to be Pakistan’s highest run scorer against New Zealand. Naseem Shah took his second ODI five-wicket haul on Monday and the pace bowler is a strong choice for Pakistan’s top wicket taker in this game.
- Tom Latham looked the most comfortable of all of New Zealand’s batters on Monday. He is a strong choice for New Zealand’s highest run scorer in the second ODI. Tim Southee has 692 international wickets to his name and the quick bowler is our tip for New Zealand’s top wicket taker in this match.
- Naseem Shah was the standout performer on this pitch in the first ODI and we recommend backing him to take over 1.5 wickets in this clash.
PAK vs NZ Live Streaming:
This match will be shown live on Star Sports, Sky Sports Cricket, Super Sports and Fox Cricket.
Fans can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar and Sky Go.
Weather & Pitch Report:
There is no danger of rain interrupting this second ODI with the game played under cloudless skies and with a high of 25 degrees.
With both teams having more knowledge of the pitch, we expect any total of 280+ to be hard to chase down in this match. There is slow turn on this wicket for the spinners.
With similar conditions as in the first ODI, we predict that Babar Azam and Kane Williamson will both choose to field first in this match.
Team Form in the Last Matches:
W, W, W, W, W
L, N, N, W, L
PAK vs NZ TEAM NEWS:
PAK Team News:
There was an international debut for 27 year old leg-spinner Usama Mir in the opening game of the series and he impressed by picking up the big wickets of Kane Williamson and Tom Latham. Haris Rauf got through eight overs after returning from an injury sustained on December 1st.
NZ Team News:
After impressive performances for Canterbury Kings in the 2022-23 Super Smash, Henry Shipley made his international debut on Monday. He got a first ball duck with the bat but bowled a maiden and impressed with his accuracy with the ball. No injuries have been reported following the first ODI.
PAK vs NZ Pre-Toss LineUps:
PAK vs NZ Team Updates:
PAK Team Updates
- Fakhar Zaman and Imam-ul Haq will probably open the inning.
- Babar Azam will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Mohammad Rizwan and Haris Sohail will handle the middle-order batting.
- Babar Azam will lead the Pakistan as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Mohammad Rizwan will do the Wicket Keeping for Pakistan.
- Usama Mir and Mohammad Nawaz will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Naseem-Shah and Mohammad Wasim will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Naseem-Shah is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
NZ Team Updates
- Finn Allen and Devon Conway will probably open the inning.
- Kane Williamson will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Tom Latham and Daryl-Mitchell will handle the middle-order batting.
- Kane Williamson will lead the New Zealand as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Finn Allen will do the Wicket Keeping for New Zealand.
- Michael Bracewell and Mitchell Santner will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Michael Bracewell is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Tim Southee and Henry Shipley will lead the pace attack of his team.
Although New Zealand has been very competitive and fully deserved to draw the Test series, their lack of experience batting and bowling with a white ball in Pakistan showed in the first game. We expect the Black Caps to put in a stronger display on this ODI but can not see them producing enough with bat or ball to beat the hosts. Our prediction is for Pakistan to win again.
Pakistan are favorites to beat New Zealand
PAK Key Players:
Babar Azam –
The skipper hit five fours and a six in his 66 runs from 82 balls in the first ODI, his 40th score of 50+ from 91 ODI innings.
Mohammad Rizwan –
The keeper-batter top scored for the hosts on Monday with a perfectly paced 77 runs from 86 balls. He will be looking forward to batting on the same pitch in this ODI.
Naseem Shah –
The pace bowler very rarely lets his country down and has taken 14 wickets across his last three internationals (two Tests and one ODI).
NZ Key Players:
Tom Latham –
The 30 year old keeper-batter hit 42 runs from 52 balls for the Black Caps in the opening game. He hit three fours and continues to be one of their most consistent batters.
Michael Bracewell –
The all-rounder was the pick of New Zealand’s players on Monday and will relish the opportunity to go again on the same pitch. He hit 43 runs from 42 balls before taking 2-44.
Tim Southee –
The experienced pace bowler dismissed Haris Sohail in the 45th over of the first game and continues to be a threat across all formats.
PAK vs NZ Team Forms:
PAK Team Form:
New Zealand have won only one of their last five ODIs and the result of Monday’s game was not in doubt long before the finish.
NZ Team Form:
Pakistan have now won nine ODIs in a row and a tenth victory on the bounce will see them confirm the series.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
Fakhar Zaman, Imam-ul Haq, Babar Azam(C), Mohammad Rizwan(WK), Haris Sohail, Agha Salman, Mohammad Nawaz, Usama Mir, Mohammad Wasim, Naseem-Shah, Haris Rauf, Tayyab Tahir, Mohammad Hasnain, Shan Masood, Kamran Ghulam, Shahnawaz Dhani
New Zealand (NZ):
Finn Allen(WK), Devon Conway, Kane Williamson(C), Tom Latham(WK), Daryl-Mitchell, Glenn Phillips, Michael Bracewell, Mitchell Santner, Henry Shipley, Tim Southee, Lockie Ferguson, Henry Nicholls, Ish Sodhi, Doug Bracewell, Blair Tickner
For Grand League & Our Final After Toss Updated Small League Teams, Please Download Android App from Play Store: Dwonload Nowhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=live.ipl.cricket_prediction