PAK vs NZ Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for 3rd ODI Match 2023
Pakistan vs New Zealand
3rd ODI Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 13 Jan, 03:00 PM (IST)
Series: 3rd ODI Match
Venue: National Stadium – Karachi, Pakistan
PAK vs NZ Dream11 Prediction:
- Babar Azam continues to be Pakistan’s standout player and he is our pick for their highest run scorer in this final ODI. With the ball, Naseem Shah has taken eight wickets in the series so far (5-57 & 3-58) and we expect the pace bowler to be Pakistan’s top wicket taker in Friday’s match.
- Kane Williamson struck 85 runs from 100 balls in the second ODI and the skipper is well worth backing as New Zealand’s highest run scorer in the third ODI. Ish Sodhi took 2-38 on Wednesday and the spinner is our tip to be New Zealand’s top wicket taker in this game.
- With scores of 66 and 79 on this pitch in the series so far, we recommend backing Babar Azam to hit over 38.5 runs in this ODI.
PAK vs NZ Live Streaming:
This match will be shown live on Star Sports, Sky Sports Cricket, Super Sports and Fox Cricket.
Fans can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar and Sky Go.
Weather & Pitch Report:
There will be periodic cloudy spells in Karachi in this game with the temperature rising from 19 degrees to 22 degrees before falling down to 17 by the end.
The pitch will turn and offer some grip for the slower balls from the pacers in this game. A par total will be 265 for this third and final ODI.
Pakistan won the toss in the first game and chose to field first before New Zealand chose to bat first on Wednesday. Irrespective of who wins the toss in this match, we predict New Zealand will bat first.
Team Form in the Last Matches:
L, W, W, W, W
W, L, N, N, W
PAK vs NZ TEAM NEWS:
PAK Team News:
There were no changes for Pakistan ahead of the second ODI and with no injuries reported after Wednesday’s game, we expect to see the same team selected on Friday. Haris Rauf increased his workload from eight overs on Monday to 10 on Wednesday and showed no ill-effects.
NZ Team News:
In spite of bowling well on his international debut on Monday, New Zealand favoured an additional spinner in the second ODI and Henry Shipley was left out. With Lockie Ferguson bowling only seven overs on Wednesday before the win was confirmed, we do not expect him to be rested for this game.
PAK vs NZ Pre-Toss LineUps:
PAK vs NZ Team Updates:
PAK Team Updates
- Fakhar Zaman and Imam-ul Haq will probably open the inning.
- Babar Azam will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Mohammad Rizwan and Haris Sohail will handle the middle-order batting.
- Babar Azam will lead the Pakistan as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Mohammad Rizwan will do the Wicket Keeping for Pakistan.
- Mohammad Nawaz and Usama Mir will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Mohammad Nawaz was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Naseem-Shah and Mohammad Wasim will lead the pace attack of his team.
NZ Team Updates
- Finn Allen and Devon Conway will probably open the inning.
- Devon Conway was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Kane Williamson will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Daryl-Mitchell and Tom Latham will handle the middle-order batting.
- Kane Williamson will lead the New Zealand as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Finn Allen will do the Wicket Keeping for New Zealand.
- Michael Bracewell and Mitchell Santner will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Michael Bracewell is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Tim Southee and Lockie Ferguson will lead the pace attack of his team.
This should be an excellent third ODI in Karachi to decide who wins the series. Both teams will be overly-familiar with each other and the pitch ahead of this game and we expect to see both teams use their 50 overs with the bat. New Zealand were impressive on Wednesday but we are backing Pakistan to have enough quality to bounce back with a victory to seal a 2-1 series win.
Pakistan are favorite to beat New Zealand
PAK Key Players:
Babar Azam –
Since his ODI debut at the end of May 2015, only Virat Kohli (66.45), Ross Taylor (60.92), and Rohit Sharma (60.42) have a better average than Azam (60.11) of batters to have played at least 70 ODIs.
Mohammad Rizwan –
With Babar Azam the only player in the side to have got on top of New Zealand’s bowlers in both games, Rizwan becomes a critical part of the batting line-up. He has hit the second-highest score in both ODIs.
Naseem Shah –
The right-arm fast bowler will be relishing the opportunity to have another go at New Zealand’s batters on Friday. So far in the series, he has taken a combined 8-115.
NZ Key Players:
Kane Williamson –
The captain continues to be New Zealand’s most consistent batter across all formats. He often gets the pace of his innings correct for the surface and we expect more runs from him in this ODI.
Michael Bracewell –
Although he was not as effective in Wednesday’s game than he was on Monday’s, Bracewell is particularly useful on a spinning wicket like this and contributes with bat and ball.
Ish Sodhi –
After not being selected in the first ODI, the spinner showed his class in the second match with the dismissals of Babar Azam and Haris Rauf in the same over to complete victory.
PAK vs NZ Team Forms:
PAK Team Form:
The nine game winning run was always going to come to an end at some point and Pakistan must now start again from zero.
NZ Team Form:
New Zealand have picked up wins in two of their last three completed ODIs. Their spin bowling was particularly impressive on Wednesday.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
Fakhar Zaman, Imam-ul Haq, Babar Azam(C), Mohammad Rizwan(WK), Haris Sohail, Agha Salman, Mohammad Nawaz, Usama Mir, Mohammad Wasim, Naseem-Shah, Haris Rauf, Tayyab Tahir, Mohammad Hasnain, Shan Masood, Kamran Ghulam, Shahnawaz Dhani
New Zealand (NZ):
Finn Allen(WK), Devon Conway, Kane Williamson(C), Daryl-Mitchell, Tom Latham(WK), Glenn Phillips, Michael Bracewell, Mitchell Santner, Ish Sodhi, Tim Southee, Lockie Ferguson, Henry Shipley, Henry Nicholls, Doug Bracewell, Blair Tickner
For Grand League & Our Final After Toss Updated Small League Teams, Please Download Android App from Play Store: Dwonload Nowhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=live.ipl.cricket_prediction