THU vs SCO Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for BBL T20 Match
Sydney Thunder vs Perth Scorchers
BBL T20 Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 13 Jan, 01:00 PM (IST)
Series: BBL T20 Match
Venue: Sydney Showground Stadium – Sydney
THU vs SCO Dream11 Prediction:
- David Warner has made eight T20 centuries and the opener is well worth backing as Sydney Thunder’s highest run scorer in this match. Chris Green has an excellent record at the Showground Stadium and is a very consistent spinner. He is our tip for Sydney Thunder’s top wicket taker in this clash.
- Josh Inglis has hit 313 runs in the tournament and he is our pick for Perth Scorchers’ highest run scorer in this game. With the ball, Andrew Tye is the joint top wicket taker in BBL12 and the 36 year old is a strong choice for Perth Scorchers’ top wicket taker against Sydney Thunder.
- After two half-centuries in his last two games, we recommend backing Aaron Hardie to hit over 21.5 runs in this match.
THU vs SCO Live Streaming:
This match will be shown live on Sky Cricket, FoxTel and the Sony Network.
Fans can stream the match on Sky Go, FoxTel and Sony Liv.
Weather & Pitch Report:
There will be cloudy conditions throughout this game although there will be lighter clouds during the early part of the match. The temperature will be in the low-20s with increasing humidity as the fixture progresses.
There is something in this pitch for batters and bowlers which means that any score over 155 will be very competitive. Expect the pace bowlers to get horizontal movement off the surface.
The last two BBL games at the Sydney Showground Stadium have been won by the team batting second and we predict that Thunder and the Scorchers will both want to field first in this match.
Team Form in the Last Matches:
L, W, W, W, W
W, W, L, W, W
THU vs SCO TEAM NEWS:
THU Team News:
Although he has made three ducks, Sydney Thunder will miss the 245 runs Alex Hales has made at the top of the order in BBL12. Hales has left the competition to join the ILT20 but Thunder will welcome back left-handed opener David Warner from international duty in his place.
SCO Team News:
There are no players returning from injury for Perth Scorchers ahead of this game meaning that Jhye Richardson and Cameron Green remain on the sidelines. However, irrespective of the XI they put out, the Scorchers nearly always find a way to get a win.
THU vs SCO Pre-Toss LineUps:
THU vs SCO Team Updates:
THU Team Updates
- Alex Hales and Matthew Gilkes will probably open the inning.
- Sam Whiteman will bat at the one-down position.
- Oliver Davies and Alex Ross will handle the middle-order batting.
- Chris Green will lead the Sydney Thunder as a Captain. He is also a good Bowler
- Sam Whiteman will do the Wicket-Keeping for Sydney Thunder. He was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Chris Green will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Nathan McAndrew and Brendan Doggett will lead the pace attack of his team.
SCO Team Updates
- Cameron Bancroft and Stephen Eskinazi will probably open the inning.
- Aaron Hardie will bat at the one-down position.
- Josh Inglis and Ashton Turner will handle the middle-order batting.
- Josh Inglis is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Ashton Turner will lead the Perth Scorchers as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Josh Inglis will do the Wicket-Keeping for Perth Scorchers. He was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Ashton Agar and Peter Hatzoglou will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Andrew Tye and Jason Behrendorff will lead the pace attack of his team.
When Sydney Thunder beat Perth Scorchers earlier this month, they were level on points at the top of the table. However, other teams have caught up and gone past Thunder over the last 10 days and they need to win to prevent their campaign going backwards. We expect the arrival of David Warner to give Thunder’s batting a boost but they are up against the best team in the tournament. Overall we predict another victory for Perth Scorchers.
Perth Scorchers are favorites to beat Sydney Thunder
THU Key Players:
David Warner –
The experienced and aggressive opener hit 200 in the Boxing Day Test and will be looking to add to his impressive tally of 11080 T20 runs in this game.
Oliver Davies –
The 22-year-old top-order batter saw his run of high scores stop with a three-ball duck against Sydney Sixers. He will be looking forward to facing the Perth bowlers who he scored 58 runs against earlier in the month.
Chris Green –
The tall off-spinner has taken at least one wicket in each of his last five BBL matches and has picked up four wickets from his last two appearances here at the Sydney Showground Stadium.
SCO Key Players:
Josh Inglis –
After hitting 67 not out from 35 balls on Wednesday, an innings which included eight fours and two sixes, the keeper-batter is back to his strong early season form.
Aaron Hardie –
The 24 year old all-rounder is targeting his third successive BBL half-century after hitting 57 and 65 not-out from the games against Brisbane Heat.
Andrew Tye –
The right arm quick bowler got the big wicket of Usman Khawaja at the Gabba in Match 37 and is up to 135 BBL wickets across his career.
THU vs SCO Team Forms:
THU Team Form:
Sydney Thunder had been on a four-match winning streak in BBL 2022-23 before a convincing seven wicket defeat to their city rivals, Sydney Sixers, at the Showground Stadium, on Sunday.
SCO Team Form:
The Scorchers have won six of their last seven BBL fixtures with only the game against Sydney Thunder on January 4th ending in defeat.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
Sydney Thunder (THU):
Alex Hales, Matthew Gilkes(WK), Sam Whiteman(WK), Oliver Davies, Alex Ross, Daniel Sams, Ben Cutting, Nathan McAndrew, Chris Green(C), Brendan Doggett, Usman Qadir, Blake Nikitaras, Baxter Holt(WK), Toby Gray, Ross Pawson, Rilee Rossouw, Jason Sangha, David Warner, Joel Davies, Gurinder Sandhu, Tanveer Sangha
Perth Scorchers (SCO):
Cameron Bancroft, Stephen Eskinazi, Aaron Hardie, Josh Inglis(WK), Ashton Turner(C), Nick Hobson, Ashton Agar, Matthew Kelly, Andrew Tye, Jason Behrendorff, Peter Hatzoglou, David Payne, Cameron Green, Hamish Mckenzie, Adam Lyth, Chris Sabburg, Cooper Connolly, Tymal Mills, Lance Morris
For Grand League & Our Final After Toss Updated Small League Teams, Please Download Android App from Play Store: Dwonload Nowhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=live.ipl.cricket_prediction