RCB vs CSK Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for 24th IPL-23 Match Team and Analysis
IPL 2023 Match-24 Prediction
Match: RCB vs CSK Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 17 April, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series:: Indian Premier League 2023
Venue: M Chinnaswamy Stadium – Bengaluru, India
Matches Played 00
RCB Won 00
CSK Won 00
No Result/Tie 00
W, L, L, W, L
L, W, W, L, L
RCB vs CSK Dream11 Prediction:
- Virat Kolhi is averaging 71.33 in the 2023 IPL and the right-handed opener is well worth backing as Royal Challengers Bangalore’s highest run scorer against Chennai Super Kings. With the ball, Mohammed Siraj has taken five wickets from his last two matches and he is our tip for Royal Challengers Bangalore’s top wicket taker in this game.
- Ruturaj Gaikwad is the leading run scorer for Chennai Super Kings in the tournament so far and he is a strong choice for their highest run scorer in this fixture. Moeen Ali has taken five wickets in this campaign and the off-spinner is our pick for Chennai Super Kings’ top wicket taker against Royal Challengers Bangalore.
- With three half-centuries from his four innings in the tournament, we recommend backing Virat Kohli to hit over 31.5 runs in this game.
RCB vs CSK Live Streaming:
Live Streaming: Fans in India can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar & Jio Cinema.
The match can be watched live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK, and Willow TV in the USA.
Although Royal Challengers Bangalore batted first in their win at this venue on Saturday, we predict that both teams will want to field first in this game.
Weather & Pitch Report:
It will be warm throughout this game in Bengaluru with humidity levels expected to stay under 30% from start to finish.
M.Chinnaswamy Stadium has a pitch which is a good batting wicket and whoever bats first will want to post a total of at least 170. However, there will be some assistance for the spinners and the quick bowlers.
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20s
Total matches: 16
Matches won batting first: 06
Matches won bowling first: 09
Average 1st Inns scores: 135
Average 2nd Inns scores: 130
RCB vs CSK Team NEWS:
RCB Team News:
There was a first appearance in the IPL 2023 for Sri Lankan spinner Wanindu Hasaranga who had been unavailable due to the New Zealand vs Sri Lanka series earlier this month. David Willey was left out but will be sure to make further appearances this season.
CSK Team News:
Ben Stokes was reported to be out for 10 days with a heel problem and this game will come too soon for his return. However, in his place, Ajinkya Rahane has been very impressive and many pundits believe he is a better batting option than Stokes.
1.Faf du Plessis(C)
2. Virat Kohli
3. Mahipal Lomror
4. Glenn Maxwell
5. Shahbaz Ahmed
6. Dinesh Karthik(WK)
7. Wanindu Hasaranga
8. Harshal Patel
9. Wayne Parnell
10. Mohammed Siraj
11. Vyshak Vijaykumar
2. Devon Conway(WK)
3. Ajinkya Rahane
4. Moeen Ali
5. Shivam Dube
6. Ravindra Jadeja
7. MS Dhoni(WK)(C)
8. Sisanda Magala
9. Maheesh Theekshana
10. Tushar Deshpande
11. Akash Singh
RCB vs CSK Team Combo:
RCB Team Info –
- Faf du Plessis and Virat Kohli will probably open the inning.
- Virat Kohli is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Mahipal Lomror will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Glenn Maxwell and Shahbaz Ahmed will handle the middle-order batting.
- Faf du Plessis will lead the RCB as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Dinesh Karthik will do the Wicket Keeping for RCB.
- Glenn Maxwell and Shahbaz Ahmed will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Mohammed Siraj and Harshal Patel will lead the pace attack of his team.
CSK Team Info –
- Ruturaj Gaikwad and Devon Conway will probably open the inning.
- Ruturaj Gaikwad is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Ajinkya Rahane will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Moeen Ali and Shivam Dube will handle the middle-order batting.
- MS Dhoni will lead the Chennai Super Kings as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- MS Dhoni will do the Wicket Keeping for Chennai Super Kings.
- Ravindra Jadeja and Moeen Ali will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Ravindra Jadeja was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Tushar Deshpande and Akash Singh will lead the pace attack of his team.
This should be an excellent game with both teams aware that a win will put them very near the top of the table. Chennai Super Kings have been winners or very competitive in all matches this season but we think they will struggle to get the better of Royal Challengers Bangalore’s’ strong batting line-up. Overall we are predicting a close contest but are backing Royal Challengers Bangalore to win.
Royal Challengers Bangalore have a 50% chance to win this match
Chennai Super Kings have a 50% chance to win this match
Top Key Players:
the right-handed opener has been in fine form and has produced a very strong partnership with Faf du Plessis at the top of the order.
the Sri Lankan bowling all-rounder got the big wicket of Manish Pandey on Saturday and will be a dangerous wicket-taking option throughout the tournament.
the right-arm quick bowler is yet to go wicketless in the IPL 2023 and has been bowling very well throughout all-formats this year.
RCB Possible Impact Players Substitute
Mahipal Lomror, Suyash Prabhudessai, David Willey, Akash Deep
Although the bowling attack are performing well, David Willey is also in strong form and would be a strong impact bowler. Mahipal Lomror hit two sixes in the last game and will be an attacking batting option.
the opener has been playing in a very attacking manner at the top of the order. He experienced a failure in the last game and will want to contribute again in this match.
the all-rounder has bowled only six overs in the tournament so far but has a strike-rate of 7.20. He is also capable of quick runs in the middle order.
the all-rounder has contributed with both bat and ball over the last few games and very nearly took the team home alongside MS Dhoni against Rajasthan Royals.
CSK Possible Impact Players Substitute
Mitchell Santner, Subhranshu Senapati, Shaik Rasheed, Rajvardhan Hangargekar
New Zealand bowling all-rounder Mitchell Santner is a very economical bowler and could well be used as an impact sub. Rajvardhan Hangargekar is a strong pace bowling option.
RCB vs CSK Team Forms:
RCB Team Form:
After successive defeats against Kolkata Knight Riders and Lucknow Super Giants, Royal Challengers Bangalore got back to winning ways in their last match.
CSK Team Form:
After wins over Lucknow Super Giants and Mumbai Indians in their previous matches, Chennai Super Kings will be looking to begin another winning run in this game.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Team will be added soon.
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) Squad:
Faf du Plessis(C), Virat Kohli, Mahipal Lomror, Glenn Maxwell, Shahbaz Ahmed, Dinesh Karthik(WK), Wanindu Hasaranga, Harshal Patel, Wayne Parnell, Mohammed Siraj, Vyshak Vijaykumar, Siddarth Kaul, Josh Hazlewood, Finn Allen(WK), Sonu Yadav, Avinash Singh, Himanshu Sharma, Rajan Kumar, Michael Bracewell, Manoj Bhandage, Suyash Prabhudessai, Anuj Rawat(WK), Karn Sharma, David Willey, Akash Deep
Chennai Super Kings (CHE) Squad:
Ruturaj Gaikwad, Devon Conway(WK), Ajinkya Rahane, Moeen Ali, Shivam Dube, Ravindra Jadeja, MS Dhoni(WK)(C), Sisanda Magala, Maheesh Theekshana, Tushar Deshpande, Akash Singh, Subranshu Senapati, Bhagath Varma, Matheesha Pathirana, Shaik Rasheed, Deepak Chahar, Ambati Rayudu, Ben Stokes, Ajay Mandal, Nishant Sindhu, Dwaine Pretorius, Prashant Solanki, Mitchell Santner, Simarjeet- Singh, Rajvardhan Hangargekar.
For Grand League & Our Final After Toss Updated Small League Teams, Please Download Android App from Play Store: Dwonload Nowhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=live.ipl.cricket_prediction