SRH vs MI Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for 25th IPL-23 Match Team and Analysis
IPL 2023 Match-25 Prediction
Match: SRH vs MI Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 18 April, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series:: Indian Premier League 2023
Venue: Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium – Hyderabad
Matches Played 18
SRH Won 09
MI Won 09
No Result/Tie 0
W, W, L, L, L
W, W, L, L, W
SRH vs MI Dream11 Prediction:
- Harry Brook hit the first century of the 2023 IPL on Friday and the English all-format player is our tip for Sunrisers Hyderabad’s highest run scorer against Mumbai Indians. With the ball, Bhuvneshwar Kumar looks back to his best and we expect him to be Sunrisers Hyderabad’s top wicket taker in this game.
- Suryakumar Yadav hit 43 runs from 25 balls in Sunday’s win and the right-hander is well worth backing as Mumbai Indians’ highest run scorer against Sunrisers Hyderabad. Piyush Chawla has impressed with his accuracy in this campaign and has taken five wickets from his last three games. He is our pick for Mumbai Indians’ top wicket taker.
- After hitting seven boundaries in the last match, it looks like Suryakumar Yadav is back in form. He is a strong option for hitting over 31.5 runs in this fixture.
SRH vs MI Live Streaming:
Live Streaming: Fans in India can stream the match on Jio Cinema.
The match can be watched live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK, and Willow TV in the USA.
Both teams have had success when batting second and we predict that Mumbai Indians and Sunrisers Hyderabad will want to field first in this game.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The forecast is for this game to begin in sunny conditions before a very warm evening in Hyderabad. The temperature will be above 30 degrees throughout.
Read on for team previews, betting tips, latest odds, and match prediction for Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Mumbai Indians, Indian Premier League 2023.
Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium has a strong pitch for batting on and we expect a par score to be around 185-190 in the first innings.
IPL Records and Stats at Hyderabad Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium
Total matches: 66
Matches won batting first: 28
Matches won bowling first: 38
Average 1st Inns scores: 158
Average 2nd Inns scores: 147
Highest Individual Score:
David Warner (SRH) –
126 from 59 balls vs Kolkata Knight Riders in 2017
Best Bowling Figures:
Alzarri Joseph (MI) – 6 for 12 in 4 overs
vs Sunrisers Hyderabad in 2019
Bhuvneshwar Kumar (SRH/PWI) –
37 wickets in 37 matches
SRH vs MI Team NEWS:
SRH Team News:
There was one change for Sunrisers Hyderabad as they looked to make it two wins in a row when they played Kolkata Knight Riders on Friday. Out went Indian international all-rounder Washington Sundar with Abhishek Sharma returning to the team.
MI Team News:
There was a surprise at the toss for Mumbai Indians with Suryakumar Yadav captaining the team in place of Rohit Sharma who had a stomach bug. Sharma was well enough to bat and we expect him back to lead the team in this game.
1 Harry Brook
2 Mayank Agarwal
3 Rahul Tripathi
4 Aiden Markram(C)
5 Abhishek Sharma
6 Heinrich Klaasen(WK)
7 Marco Jansen
8 Bhuvneshwar Kumar
9 Mayank Markande
10 Umran Malik
11 T Natarajan
1 Ishan Kishan(WK)
2 Cameron Green
3 Tilak Varma
4 Suryakumar Yadav(C)
5 Tim David
6 Nehal Wadhera
7 Arjun Tendulkar
8 Hrithik Shokeen
9 Piyush Chawla
10 Duan Jansen
11 Riley Meredith
Players H2H Battle:
I Kishan against U Malik
17 balls 33 runs 02 Dismissal
I Kishan against Marco Jansen
15 balls 23 runs 00 Dismissal
I Kishan against T Natarajan
16 balls 17 runs 00 Dismissal
SKY against T Natarajan
11 balls 05 runs 00 Dismissal
T Verma against U Malik
04 balls 00 runs 01 Dismissal
Rohit Sharma against Bhuvi
27 balls 34 runs 00 Dismissal
C Green against Bhuvi
9 balls 15 runs 01 Dismissal
C Green against Fazalhaq Farooqi
1 ball 0 runs 1 Dismissal
Rohit Shama against Akeal Hosein
30 balls 31 runs 01 Dismissal
D Brevis against A Markram
3 balls 2 runs 01 Dismissal
Aiden Markram against Ramandeep
3 balls 1 run 1 Dismissal
SRH vs MI Team Combo:
SRH Team Info –
- Harry Brook and Mayank Agarwal will probably open the inning.
- Harry Brook was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Rahul Tripathi will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Aiden Markram and Abhishek Sharma will handle the middle-order batting.
- Aiden Markram will lead the Sunrisers Hyderabad as a Captain. He is also a good Alrounder
- Heinrich Klaasen will do the Wicket Keeping for Sunrisers Hyderabad.
- Mayank Markande and Aiden Markram will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Mayank Markande is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Umran Malik and Bhuvneshwar Kumar will lead the pace attack of his team.
MI Team Info –
- Ishan Kishan and Cameron Green will probably open the inning.
- Ishan Kishan was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Tilak Varma will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Tilak Varma is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Suryakumar Yadav and Tim David will handle the middle-order batting.
- Suryakumar Yadav will lead the Mumbai Indians as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Ishan Kishan will do the Wicket-Keeping for Mumbai Indians. He was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Piyush Chawla and Hrithik Shokeen will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Riley Meredith and Duan Jansen will lead the pace attack of his team.
Both Sunrisers Hyderabad and Mumbai Indians had poor starts to the 2023 IPL but have turned the corner with recent results and are looking for their third successive victories in this fixture. With Harry Brook and Bhuvneshwar Kumar in top form, Sunrisers suddenly look like a title winning candidate but they are up against a very strong batting line-up for Mumbai Indians. The form over the last two games with the bat has been impressive for Mumbai Indians and we are backing them to get another win in this match.
Mumbai Indians have a 80% chance to win this match
Sunrisers Hyderabad have a 20% chance to win this match
Top Key Players:
The English right-handed opener struck a very impressive 12 fours and three sixes in his unbeaten 100 from 55 balls on Friday.
The skipper has turned the team’s fortune’s around after missing the opening game. He has hit 37 not out and 50 from his last two innings.
The right-arm medium fast bowler got the big wicket of Rahmanullah Gurbaz in the first over of the innings in the last match and bowls very accurate lines and lengths.
SRH Possible Impact Players Substitute
Abdul Samad, Vivrant Sharma, Glenn Phillips, Mayank Dagar, Washington Sundar
If this pitch starts to show signs of turn then expect Washington Sundar to come into the team. However, if quick runs are needed then Glenn Phillips will be the obvious option.
After a very poor run of scores during February, March and the first half of April, the top order batter hit four fours and three sixes against Kolkata Knight Riders in IPL 2023.
The Australian international is recognised as one of the best ‘finishers’ in T20 cricket. He has finished not-out in the last two innings and will be high on confidence ahead of this clash.
Although he went wicketless in the opening game defeat to Royal Challengers Bangalore, the experienced spinner has dismissed batters in each of the next three matches.
MI Possible Impact Players Substitute
Riley Meredith, Ramandeep Singh, Arshad Khan, Vishnu Vinod, Kumar Kartikeya
Australian Riley Meredith can be expensive but is a regular wicket-taking bowler at this level. Batting all-rounder Ramandeep Singh is always a strong batting option.
SRH vs MI Team Forms:
SRH Team Form:
There were real worries about Sunrisers’ prospects after heavy defeat against Rajasthan Royals and Lucknow Super Giants but they have since beaten Punjab Kings and Kolkata Knight Riders.
MI Team Form:
After a disappointing start to the campaign, Mumbai Indians have now beaten Delhi Capitals and Kolkata Knight Riders in their last two matches.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) Squad:
Harry Brook, Mayank Agarwal, Rahul Tripathi, Aiden Markram(C), Abhishek Sharma, Heinrich Klaasen(WK), Marco Jansen, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Mayank Markande, Umran Malik, T Natarajan, Fazal Haq, Samarth Vyas, Anmolpreet Singh(WK), Akeal Hosein, Mayank Dagar, Sanvir Singh, Nitish Kumar Reddy, Vivrant Sharma, Glenn Phillips(WK), Washington Sundar, Kartik Tyagi, Abdul Samad, Upendra Yadav(WK), Adil Rashid
Mumbai Indians (MI) Squad:
Ishan Kishan(WK), Cameron Green, Tilak Varma, Suryakumar Yadav(C), Tim David, Nehal Wadhera, Arjun Tendulkar, Hrithik Shokeen, Piyush Chawla, Duan Jansen, Riley Meredith, Rohit Sharma, Vishnu Vinod(WK), Sandeep Warrier, Kumar Kartikeya, Shams Mulani, Akash Madhwal, Raghav Goyal, Dewald Brevis, Ramandeep Singh, Tristan Stubbs(WK), Arshad Khan, Jofra Archer, Jason Behrendorff
For Grand League & Our Final After Toss Updated Small League Teams, Please Download Android App from Play Store: Dwonload Nowhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=live.ipl.cricket_prediction