REN vs STR Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for BBL T20 Match
Melbourne Renegades vs Adelaide Strikers
BBL T20 Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 24 Jan, 01:45 PM (IST)
Series: BBL T20 Match
Venue: Docklands Stadium – Melbourne, Australia
REN vs STR Dream11 Prediction:
- Aaron Finch is Melbourne Renegades’ top run scorer in BBL12 and he is our tip for their highest run scorer against Adelaide Strikers. Only two players have taken more wickets than Tom Rogers in this competition. We expect him to take the most wickets for Melbourne Renegades in this game.
- Matthew Short is the leading run scorer in the tournament with 458 runs in total. The opener is well worth backing as Adelaide Strikers’ highest run scorer against Melbourne Renegades. With the ball, Wes Agar took 2-26 in the reverse fixture at the Adelaide Oval earlier this month. He is our pick for the Strikers’ top wicket taker in this match.
- It has been a strong campaign for Matthew Short who has hit a century and two half-centuries in the 2022-23 BBL. We recommend backing him to hit over 31.5 runs in this fixture.
REN vs STR Live Streaming:
This match will be shown live on Sky Cricket, FoxTel and the Sony Network.
Fans can stream the match on Sky Go, FoxTel and Sony Liv.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Heavy cloud and the threat of thunderstorms are forecast in the Melbourne area on Tuesday evening. It will be humid with the temperature above 20 degrees throughout.
Any score over 175 will be very hard to chase down on this pitch. Quick bowlers have had the most success at the Docklands Stadium in BBL12.
The toss winning captain has chosen to field first in both of the last two games at this venue. We expect both teams to want to field first in this match.
Team Form in the Last Matches:
L, L, W, L, W
L, L, L, L, W
REN vs STR TEAM NEWS:
REN Team News:
No players reported any problems after the defeat to Perth Scorchers in Match 52 at the Perth Stadium. The Renegades have turned to experienced players over recent games and we expect the same with victory required in this game to confirm their place in the play-offs.
STR Team News:
Although the results have been very disappointing over the last two weeks, Adelaide Strikers have a fully fit squad to choose from with no players going down with injuries or illness since the last match. However, we may see some movement in the batting order.
REN vs STR Pre-Toss LineUps:
REN vs STR Team Updates
REN Team Updates
- Shaun Marsh and Martin Guptill will probably open the inning.
- Sam Harper will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Aaron Finch and Matt Critchley will handle the middle-order batting.
- Aaron Finch was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Aaron Finch will lead the Melbourne Renegades as a Captain. He was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Sam Harper will do the Wicket Keeping for Melbourne Renegades.
- Tom Stewart Rogers and Corey Rocchiccioli will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Tom Stewart Rogers is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
STR Team Updates.
- Matthew Short and Travis Head will probably open the inning.
- Matthew Short is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Alex Carey will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Adam Hose and Colin de Grandhomme will handle the middle-order batting.
- Travis Head will lead the Adelaide Strikers as a Captain. He is also a good Alrounder
- Alex Carey will do the Wicket Keeping for Adelaide Strikers.
- Matthew Short and Travis Head will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Matthew Short is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Wes Agar and Peter Siddle will lead the pace attack of his team.
A win for either team will see them finish in the top five and progress to the play-off stage and even a defeat for Melbourne Renegades may still see them qualify as well. However, both teams come into this game in poor form and they require their experienced players to step up and produce a big performance. Melbourne Renegades have some top players like Martin Guptill, Shaun Marsh and Aaron Finch who have seen it all before but have not been in brilliant form over this campaign. We think Adelaide Strikers have the batters who will deliver and are backing them to win this match.
Adelaide Strikers are favorites to beat Melbourne Renegades
REN Key Players:
The skipper ended a poor run of form with an uncharacteristically aggressive 76 not out from 35 balls on Sunday. He hit five sixes in the innings.
The vastly experienced left-hander was pushed up to the top of the order in the last game. He scored 54 runs from 34 balls against Perth Scorchers.
There was another wicket for Rogers in the defeat against Perth Scorchers. Only the top two BBL wicket takers of all time have dismissed more batters this season than Rogers.
STR Key Players:
Dismissed for a four-ball duck on Friday, the opener’s average in BBL 2022-23 has now dropped to under 40. However, his team need him to find his form again for this game if they are to get back to winning ways.
The 30 year old right-handed middle order batter top scored for the Strikers in their last game against a very strong Perth Scorchers bowling attack.
The fast bowler has taken 17 wickets at an average of 19.58 in the tournament and should enjoy the conditions in Docklands.
REN vs STR Team Forms:
REN Team Form:
Melbourne Renegades have lost three of their last four BBL games with a victory over bottom of the table Melbourne Stars their only win.
STR Team Form:
It is now four successive defeats for Adelaide Strikers who last won a BBL match against their opponents for this game, Melbourne Renegades.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
REN vs STR SQUAD:
Melbourne Renegades (REN):
Shaun Marsh, Martin Guptill, Sam Harper (wk), Aaron Finch (c), Matthew Critchley, Jonathan Wells, Will Sutherland, Jack Prestwidge, Tom Rogers, Corey Rocchiccioli, David Moody, Jake Fraser-McGurk, Fawad Ahmed, Mackenzie Harvey, Ruwantha Kellepotha
Adelaide Strikers (STR):
Matthew Short, Travis Head (c), Alex Carey (wk), Adam Hose, Colin de Grandhomme, Thomas Kelly, Harry Nielsen, Ben Manenti, Cameron Boyce, Wes Agar, Peter Siddle, Henry Thornton, Harry Conway, Henry Hunt, Ryan Gibson, Jordan Buckingham
For Grand League & Our Final After Toss Updated Small League Teams, Please Download Android App from Play Store: Dwonload Nowhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=live.ipl.cricket_prediction