SA-W vs IND-W Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for Women T20I 5th Match 2023
South Africa vs India Women
Women’s T20I Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 28 Jan, 10:30 PM (IST)
Series: Women T20I Match-5
Venue: Buffalo Park – East London, South Africa
SA-W vs IND-W Dream11 Prediction:
- Laura Wolvaardt hit 42 not out in the last match and she is our pick for South Africa Women’s highest run scorer against India Women.
- Smriti Mandhana has scored 20 half-centuries in WT20I cricket. She is well worth backing as India Women’s highest run scorer in this match.
- Off-spinner Deepti Sharma has taken five wickets from two games in the tournament. She is our tip for India Women’s top wicket taker in this fixture.
SA-W vs IND-W Live Streaming:
SA-W vs IND-W match will be live telecast on Fancode.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Weather in East London, ZA is rainy. The temperature is expected to around 19°C on the match day with 77% humidity and 7.5 km/h wind speed. And the Visiblity is 10 KM. There are 38% chances of precipitation during the game.
The match will be played at Buffalo Park, East London. With the two strongest sides on show in this game we could well see a combined total of over 300 runs in this match.
SA-W vs IND-W TEAM ANALYSIS:
South Africa Women:
Although South Africa Women have been beaten by India Women already in this Tri-Nation Series, they were dominant against West Indies Women in Match 4 on Wednesday. This game will be a rehearsal for the final of the tournament and South Africa Women will want to be competitive in this fixture.
A 10 wicket victory always means an enjoyable game for the opening batters and Laura Wolvaardt and Tamzin Brits will both be looking forward to batting at Buffalo Park again after making 98 from 13.4 overs in the easy win over West Indies Women on Wednesday.
Although they only took six wickets, South Africa Women’s bowlers will have been very pleased with their accuracy and ability to keep the runs down against West Indies Women. They also picked up six wickets against India Women and will be keen to increase that tally in this game.
As the only unbeaten side in the tournament, India Women will be hoping to go through the entire competition without a defeat and send a strong message to other teams that they should be taken seriously as potential winners in the up-coming T20 World Cup.
Smrit Mandhana top scored with 74 not out from 51 balls in Match 3. She hit 10 fours and one six and it was no surprise to see her awarded the Player of the Match trophy. There was also a welcome return to the side for skipper Harmanpreet Kaur who hit 56 not out.
Radha Yadav, Rajeshwari Gayakwad and Deepti Sharma took wickets in the win over West Indies Women to add to the nine wickets taken against South Africa Women in Match 1. India Women have excellent variety in their attack but are up against an in-form opening batting pair.
SA-W vs IND-W Pre-Toss LineUps:
Both teams are already guaranteed to finish in the top two and will contest the final on February 2nd. South Africa Women impressed against West Indies Women in their last match with a dominant showing and we expect them to put in a better performance than we saw in Match 1. However, overall, India Women are still looking the strongest in the series and we are backing them to win.
India Women are favorites to beat South Africa Women
SA-W Key Players:
- Laura Wolvaardt and Tazmin Brits will probably open the inning.
- Marizanne Kapp will bat at the one-down position.
- Sune Luus and Chloe Tryon will handle the middle-order batting.
- Sune Luus will lead the South Africa Women as a Captain. She is also a good Batsman
- Sinalo Jafta will do the Wicket Keeping for South Africa Women.
- Chloe Tryon and Sune Luus will take care of the spin bowling of her team.
- Masabata Klaas and Nonkululeko Mlaba will lead the pace attack of her team.
- Masabata Klaas is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
IND-W Key Players:
- Smriti Mandhana and Yastika Bhatia will probably open the inning.
- Harleen Deol will bat at the one-down position.
- Harmanpreet Kaur and Jemimah Rodrigues will handle the middle-order batting.
- Harmanpreet Kaur will lead the India Women as a Captain. She is also a good Batsman
- Yastika Bhatia will do the Wicket Keeping for India Women.
- Deepti Sharma and Radha Yadav will take care of the spin bowling of her team.
- Deepti Sharma is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Shikha Pandey will lead the pace attack of her team.
SA-W vs IND-W Team Forms:
SA-W Team Form:
South Africa Women come into this game off the back of two successive big wins over West Indies Women.
IND-W Team Form:
India Women have won two games from two so far in the Tri-Nation Series.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
SA-W vs IND-W SQUAD:
South Africa Women (SA-W):
Laura Wolvaardt, Tazmin Brits, Marizanne Kapp, Sune Luus(C), Chloe Tryon, Annerie Dercksen, Nadine de Klerk, Sinalo Jafta(WK), Tumi Sekhukhune, Masabata Klaas, Nonkululeko Mlaba, Anneke Bosch, Lara Goodall, Tebogo Macheke(WK), Shabnim Ismail, Delmi Tucker, Ayabonga Khaka
India Women (IN-W):
Smriti Mandhana, Yastika Bhatia(WK), Harleen Deol, Harmanpreet Kaur(C), Jemimah Rodrigues, Devika Vaidya, Deepti Sharma, Rajeshwari Gayakwad, Amanjot Kaur, Shikha Pandey, Radha Yadav, Meghna Singh, Anjali Sarwani, Sushma Verma(WK), Pooja Vastrakar, Sneh Rana, Sabbhineni Meghana, Renuka Singh
For Grand League & Our Final After Toss Updated Small League Teams, Please Download Android App from Play Store: Dwonload Nowhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=live.ipl.cricket_prediction