RR vs LSG Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for 26th IPL-23 Match Team and Analysis
IPL 2023 Match-26 Prediction
Match: RR vs LSG Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 19 April, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series:: Indian Premier League 2023
Venue: Sawai Mansingh Stadium – Jaipur, India
Matches Played 18
RR Won 02
LSG Won 00
No Result/Tie 0
W, W, W, L, W
L, W, W, L, W
RR vs LSG Dream11 Prediction:
- While Jos Butler has been the star with the bat for RR yet it is Shimron Hetmyer who closed out a hard-fought victory for this franchise last time around, scoring an unbeaten 56-run inning – batted at a strike rate of over 210. On the other hand, Sandeep Sharma managed to once again steal the limelight with the ball, taking 2 wickets in his quota of 4 overs and he gave only 25 runs.
- Lucknow Super Giants finally got their captain firing as KL Rahul scored 74 runs off 56 balls in a lost cause. Yudhvir Singh took the center stage with the ball as he took 2 wickets in his quota of 3 overs and gave only 19 runs.
- With Yuzvendra Chahal entering Match 26 on the back of a wicket against GT, we expect him to take over 2 wickets to take strengthen his claim for the purple cap.
RR vs LSG Live Streaming:
Live Streaming: Fans in India can stream the match on Jio Cinema.
The match can be watched live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK, and Willow TV in the USA.
The teams who bowl first have won 32 of the 47 domestic T20 matches played on this ground. This particular stat is only going to encourage both captains to field first after winning the toss.
Weather & Pitch Report:
There is no chance of rain as the temperature is expected to be around 38 to 40 degrees, with humidity peaking around 42%.
Sawai Mansingh Stadium is hosting its first match in IPL 2023. So, for those unaware, the outfield is fast and the bowlers do enjoy bowling with the new ball. Batsmen will be required to stick for longer in order to set their foot, the average 1st innings batting score is 158.
IPL Records and Stats at Sawai Mansingh Stadium
Total matches: 01
Matches won bowling first: 01
Average 1st Inns scores: 164
Average 2nd Inns scores: 166
Highest total recorded:
166/5 (19.4 Ov) by IND vs NZ
Highest score chased:
166/5 (19.4 Ov) by IND vs NZ
RR vs LSG Team NEWS:
RR Team News:
With none of RR’s players injured or unavailable from the previous game, it is highly unlikely to witness any change in their starting XI. This also means that Devdutt Padikkal could well be the Impact Player for the Royals in Match 26.
LSG Team News:
After both Kyle Mayers and Nicholas Pooran have failed to stabilize the batting order in consecutive wins, Match 26 could finally make them include Quinton de Kock in their starting XI. Veteran Indian spinner – Amit Mishra, too, can be brought back to the side for this contest. Lastly, Deepak Hooda seems to have lost his touch in the recent games, so this games becomes crucially important for him as well.
2. Jos Buttler(WK)
3. Sanju Samson(WK)(C)
4. Riyan Parag
5. Shimron Hetmyer
6. Dhruv Jurel
7. R Ashwin
8. Trent Boult
9. Adam Zampa
10. Sandeep Sharma
11. Yuzvendra Chahal
2. Kyle Mayers
3. Deepak Hooda
4. Krunal Pandya
5. Nicholas Pooran(WK)
6. Marcus Stoinis
7. Ayush Badoni
8. Avesh Khan
9. Y Singh Charak
10. Mark Wood
11. Ravi Bishnoi
Players H2H Battle:
N Pooran against O McCoy
26 balls 34 runs 04 Dismissal
N Pooran against R Ashwin
29 balls 25 runs 03 Dismissal
N Pooran against N Saini
23 balls 21 runs 03 Dismissal
Q de Kock against Y Chahal
28 balls 32 runs 04 Dismissal
Q de Kock against R Ashwin
86 balls 88 runs 03 Dismissal
KL Rahul against A Zampa
46 balls 54 runs 02 Dismissal
KL Rahul against J Holder
30 balls 50 runs 01 Dismissal
J Holder against R Shepherd
26 ball 31 runs 3 Dismissal
K Mayers against Y Chahal
05 balls 02 runs 02 Dismissal
S Hetmyer against R Bishnoi
27 balls 22 runs 02 Dismissal
J Buttler against A Mishra
05 balls 08 run 01 Dismissal
S Samson against M Stoinis
05 balls 05 run 01 Dismissal
RR vs LSG Team Combo:
RR Team Info –
- Yashasvi Jaiswal and Jos Buttler will probably open the inning.
- Jos Buttler is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Sanju Samson will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Sanju Samson was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Riyan Parag and Shimron Hetmyer will handle the middle-order batting.
- Sanju Samson will lead the Rajasthan Royals as a Captain. He was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Sanju Samson will do the Wicket-Keeping for Rajasthan Royals. He was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Yuzvendra Chahal and Ravichandran Ashwin will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Trent Boult and Sandeep Sharma will lead the pace attack of his team..
LSG Team Info –
- Lokesh Rahul and Kyle Mayers will probably open the inning.
- Lokesh Rahul was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Deepak Hooda will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Krunal Pandya and Nicholas Pooran will handle the middle-order batting.
- Lokesh Rahul will lead the Lucknow Super Giants as a Captain. He was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Nicholas Pooran will do the Wicket Keeping for Lucknow Super Giants.
- Ravi Bishnoi and Krunal Pandya will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Mark Wood and Avesh Khan will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Mark Wood is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
For Match 26, we are siding with the bookmakers and choosing Rajasthan Royals to emerge victorious against Lucknow Suer Giants. Although the bowling is strong on both sides but with what we have witnessed previously, LSG’s batting order has succumbed under pressure. And RR’s bowling unit is surely going to test them throughout the course of 20 overs. Moreover, if the like of Samson and Butler fire, RR are likely to turn this contest into a one-sided affair..
Rajasthan Royals have a 71% chance to win this match
Lucknow Super Giants have a 29% chance to win this match
Top Key Players:
The Englishmen has been in stellar form and is one of the favorites to win the orange cap this year. Having scored more than 800 runs last season, he is well on course to repeat his heroics. Butler has scored 204 runs in five games at an average of 40.80.
He has taken 11 wickets in 5 games and is leading all the bowlers in the race to win the purple cap at the moment. Moreover, Chahal can even get an unprecedented spin on this wicket to trouble the opposition n the middle overs.
The MOM from the last game for RR, Hetmyer is entering Match 26 on the back of a match-winning half-century.
RR Possible Impact Players Substitute
Devdutt Padikkal, Navdeep Saini, Kuldeep Sen, Joe Root
While Root will only come in if the Royals have a hefty target to chase or lose Butler early. Whereas Padikkal was used in the previous game as an Impact Sub. Moreover, Sen and Saini can be brought in if the Royals require extra fast bowlers on this track.
After a dry spell in international cricket, KL Rahul seems to have finally arrived when his team needs him the most. He is entering Match 26 after scoring his first half-century of the IPL 2023 against PBKS.
Since the first game for LSG, Wood has been exceptional with his performance with the new ball and even in the death. He is entering Match 23 after taking 2 wickets in the team’s previous encounter.
Despite not bowling his quota of 4 overs, this medium-fast right-arm bowler was their best bowler, taking 2 wickets and conceding only 19 runs.
LSG Possible Impact Players Substitute
Ayush Badoni, Krishnappa Gowtham, Karan Sharma, Jaydev Unadkat
On one hand where Unadkat and Karan Sharma are most likely to play a part if KL Rahul requires depth in his bowling unit. Whereas both Gowtham and Badoni could come into the contest if LSG requires a quality finish at the end of their innings.
RR vs LSG Team Forms:
RR Team Form:
They are currently on a 3-game winning streak. After losing the finals last season, it seems like the former champions are seeking vengeance and another win against a side lying in the top half of the points table could just be an indication of that.
LSG Team Form:
After beating RCB and SRH, Lucknow Super Giants failed to make it 3 wins in a row after they lost to PBKS in Match 21 by 2 wickets and 3 balls remaining.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
Rajasthan Royals (RR) Squad:
Yashasvi Jaiswal, Jos Buttler(WK), Sanju Samson(WK)(C), Riyan Parag, Shimron Hetmyer, Dhruv Jurel, Ravichandran Ashwin, Trent Boult, Adam Zampa, Sandeep Sharma, Yuzvendra Chahal, Obed McCoy, Abdul Basith, KC Cariappa, KM Asif, Murugan Ashwin, Devdutt Padikkal, Akash Vasisht, Donavon Ferreira, Kunal Singh Rathore(WK), Jason Holder, Kuldeep Sen, Joe Root, Kuldip Yadav, Navdeep Saini
Lucknow Super Giants (LSG) Squad:
Lokesh Rahul(C), Kyle Mayers, Deepak Hooda, Krunal Pandya, Nicholas Pooran(WK), Marcus Stoinis, Ayush Badoni, Avesh Khan, Yudhvir Singh Charak, Mark Wood, Ravi Bishnoi, Swapnil Singh, Daniel Sams, Karan Sharma, Manan Vohra, Naveen-ul-Haq, Mayank Yadav, Arpit Guleria, Quinton de Kock(WK), Prerak Mankad, Romario Shepherd, Jaydev Unadkat, Krishnappa Gowtham, Amit Mishra, Mohsin Khan, Yash Thakur
For Grand League & Our Final After Toss Updated Small League Teams, Please Download Android App from Play Store: Dwonload Nowhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=live.ipl.cricket_prediction