ZIM vs IRE Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for 3rd ODI Match 2023
Zimbabwe vs Ireland
3rd ODI Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 23 Jan, 12:45 PM (IST)
Series: 3rd ODI Match
Venue: Harare Sports Club – Harare, Zimbabwe
ZIM vs IRE Dream11 Prediction:
- Gary Ballance hit 52 runs from 67 balls on Saturday and we are backing the left-hander to be ZImbabwe’s highest run scorer in this match. With the ball, Tendai Chatara impressed with figures of 3-51 and he is our pick for Zimbabwe’s top wicket taker against Ireland on Monday.
- Harry Tector scored 76 runs from 61 balls in the second ODI and is in brilliant form in this format. He is a strong choice for Ireland’s highest run scorer in this game. With the ball, Josh Little took 4-38 on Saturday and the left-arm quick is our tip for Ireland’s top wicket taker in this third ODI.
- The middle-order batter has been hitting centuries and half-centuries for fun in ODIs. We recommend backing Harry Tector to score over 31.5 runs in this match.
ZIM vs IRE Live Streaming:
This match will be shown live on Sky Cricket, FoxTel and the Sony Network.
Fans can stream the match on Sky Go, FoxTel and Sony Liv.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Once again, it will be cloudy and humid in Harare with thunderstorms never too far away from the Sports Club. The temperature will peak at 23 degrees.
It has been a consistent wicket throughout this series and once again we expect a score of 300 to be just above par. There is good pace and some turn in the surface.
Zimbabwe have won the toss and chosen to field in both games of the series so far. Although Ireland won from batting first on Saturday, we predict that both skippers will choose to field first if they win the toss.
Team Form in the Last Matches:
L, W, W, L, L
W, L, L, L, L
ZIM vs IRE TEAM NEWS:
ZIM Team News:
There were three changes for Zimbabwe ahead of the second ODI on Saturday. In came Chamu Chibhabha, Tadiwanashe Marumani and Tendai Chatara for the injured Craig Ervine, Wesley Madhevere and Wellington Masakadza. Ervine is expected to miss this ODI also with Sikandar Raza again captaining the team.
IRE Team News:
There was only one change for Ireland ahead of Saturday’s second ODI with Murray Commins, as expected, coming into the team for Andy Balbirnie who was out with concussion and will also miss this match. We anticipate an unchanged XI on Monday.
ZIM vs IRE Pre-Toss LineUps:
ZIM vs IRE Team Updates
ZIM Team Updates
- Innocent Kaia and Tadiwanashe Marumani will probably open the inning.
- Chamu Chibhabha will bat at the one-down position.
- Gary Ballance and Sikandar Raza will handle the middle-order batting.
- Gary Ballance was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Tadiwanashe Marumani will do the Wicket Keeping for Zimbabwe.
- Sikandar Raza will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Brad Evans and Tendai Chatara will lead the pace attack of his team.
IRE Team Updates
- Paul Stirling and Stephen Doheny will probably open the inning.
- Murray Commins will bat at the one-down positio.
- Harry Tector and George Dockrell will handle the middle-order batting.
- Harry Tector is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Lorcan Tucker will do the Wicket Keeping for Ireland.
- Andy McBrine will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Joshua Little and Graham Hume will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Joshua Little was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
This entire tour (3x IT20s and 2x ODIs so far) has been very competitive and we expect a great finale to the series on Monday. The weather could well play a part which will only add to the drama in Harare. Our prediction is for Ireland to go ahead at times and Zimbabwe to have to work really hard with both bat and ball to stay in the game. However, Zimbabwe have won the big moments of these matches and we are backing them to win this final ODI.
Zimbabwe are favorites to beat Ireland
ZIM Key Players:
the left-handed, former England batter, hit his first half-century for Zimbabwe in the last game. He will want to add more boundaries to his game after scoring only two in the second ODI.
the all-rounder is a fine player and is not adversely affected by the captaincy. He is capable of single-handedly winning this ODI with either bat or ball.
the 31 year old right arm fast medium bowler opened the bowling but picked up his wickets later in the innings. He dismissed Harry Tector, George Dockrell and Curtis Campher on Saturday.
IRE Key Players:
the stand-in skipper hit 45 runs from 61 balls in the second ODI with the opener looking to up his strike-rate when he got out. He is always a batter who other teams fear.
the Harry Tector incredible run of ODI batting form continues. He hit eight boundaries in Saturday’s innings and now averages 53.55 in this format.
the 23 year old quick bowler took the Player of the Match Award on Saturday and will be relishing getting another opportunity at the same batters on the same pitch in this game.
ZIM vs IRE Team Forms:
ZIM Team Form:
Zimbabwe’s winning run in ODIs came to an end after two victories over Australia and Ireland.
IRE Team Form:
Ireland ended a run of four successive ODI defeats with the convincing win on Saturday.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
Innocent Kaia, Tadiwanashe Marumani(WK), Chamu Chibhabha, Gary Ballance, Sikandar Raza, Ryan Burl, Clive Madande(WK), Brad Evans, Richard Ngarava, Tendai Chatara, Victor Nyauchi, Wesley Madhevere, Craig Ervine(C), Wellington Masakadza, Brandon Mavuta
Paul Stirling, Stephen Doheny(WK), Murray Commins, Harry Tector, George Dockrell, Curtis Campher, Lorcan Tucker(WK), Andy McBrine, Mark Adair, Graham Hume, Joshua Little, Tyrone Kane, Gareth Delany, Barry McCarthy.
For Grand League & Our Final After Toss Updated Small League Teams, Please Download Android App from Play Store: Dwonload Nowhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=live.ipl.cricket_prediction