HUR vs SIX Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for BBL T20 Match
Hobart Hurricanes vs Sydney Sixers
BBL T20 Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 23 Jan, 01:45 PM (IST)
Series: BBL T20 Match
Venue: Bellerive Oval – Hobart, Australia
HUR vs SIX Dream11 Prediction:
- Matthew Wade has hit 281 runs across BBL12 and the Hurricanes’ skipper is our tip for their highest run scorer against Sydney Sixers. Only two bowlers have taken more wickets than Riley Meredith in this year’s competition and he is a strong choice for Hobart Hurricanes’ top wicket taker against Sydney Sixers.
- Steve Smith has scored centuries in both of his last BBL games and we are backing the international superstar to be Sydney Sixers’ highest run scorer in this match. With the ball, Sean Abbott took another three-wicket haul in the Sydney derby and he is our pick for Sydney Sixers’ top wicket taker in this game.
- Smith is in brilliant form with the bat but, on a pitch which provides assistance to the pace bowlers, we recommend backing Sean Abbott to take over 1.5 wickets.
HUR vs SIX Live Streaming:
This match will be shown live on Sky Cricket, FoxTel and the Sony Network.
Fans can stream the match on Sky Go, FoxTel and Sony Liv.
Weather & Pitch Report:
It will be very humid and the game could start late after a thunderstorm in the early evening. Expect the temperature to be no higher than 18 degrees.
There is always something in this pitch for batters and bowlers and a par score is usually in the region of 165-170. Pace bowlers will get movement off the surface.
Only one team has won the toss, chosen to bat first and won the game at the Bellerive Oval this season. We predict that both captains will choose to field first if they win the toss.
Team Form in the Last Matches:
L, L, W, W, L
W, W, W, W, W
HUR vs SIX TEAM NEWS:
HUR Team News:
A groin injury kept left-arm wrist spinner Patrick Dooley out of Friday night’s defeat against Brisbane Heat at the Gabba and we expect this game to come round too early for him to return. Zak Crawley could move up to open with Ben McDermott currently out of form.
SIX Team News:
After the Sydney derby, experienced all-rounder Dan Christian announced his plan to retire from all forms of the game at the end of the tournament. We expect him to play all remaining games and be part of an unchanged side in Tasmania.
HUR vs SIX Pre-Toss LineUps:
HUR vs SIX Team Updates
HUR Team Updates
- Caleb Jewell and Ben McDermott will probably open the inning.
- Zak Crawley will bat at the one-down position.
- Matthew Wade and Tim David will handle the middle-order batting.
- Tim David is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Matthew Wade will lead the Hobart Hurricanes as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Ben McDermott will do the Wicket Keeping for Hobart Hurricanes.
- DArcy Short will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
SIX Team Updates.
- Josh Philippe and Steven Smith will probably open the inning.
- Steven Smith was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Kurtis Patterson will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Moises Henriques and Jordan Silk will handle the middle-order batting.
- Moises Henriques will lead the Sydney Sixers as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Josh Philippe will do the Wicket Keeping for Sydney Sixers.
- Steve OKeefe will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
After defeats against Perth Scorchers and Brisbane Heat in their last two matches, Hobart Hurricanes must now come up against Sydney Sixers who are in the best form of all three. We expect the Hurricanes to give a good account of themselves and particularly expect their batters to attack the Sixers bowlers from the start. However, it will take more than a few sixes to knock the Sixers off their course and we are backing them to get another victory in this game.
Sydney Sixers are favorites to beat Hobart Hurricanes
HUR Key Players:
the skipper is a very consistent batter in the BBL and hit 45 runs from 37 balls from number four against Brisbane Heat on Friday.
the ‘finisher’ has hit the most runs for Hobart Hurricanes across this tournament. He comes into this game averaging 46.57 from 12 innings.
the right-arm fast bowler picked up the wicket of the dangerous Josh Brown in his first over before dismissing the in-form Matt Renshaw later in the game at the Gabba.
SIX Key Players:
the right-handed opener joined Ben McDermott in becoming the second player to hit two BBL hundreds in successive games. He will be looking to take the record on his own in this innings.
the skipper was happy to watch from the non-striker’s end as Smith showed his class against Sydney Thunder. However, he still hit a useful 45 not out and has looked good all season.
his figures of 3-11 from 2.4 overs in the last game have seen Abbott go to the top of the wicket-takers list for this season. He is in brilliant wicket-taking form.
HUR vs SIX Team Forms:
HUR Team Form:
Hobart Hurricanes have lost their last two games in the BBL 2023 with defeats coming against Brisbane Heat and Perth Scorchers.
SIX Team Form:
The last time Sydney Sixers did not win a BBL game was due to the weather. They have won their last five matches.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
HUR vs SIX SQUAD:
Hobart Hurricanes (HUR):
Caleb Jewell, Ben McDermott, Zak Crawley, Matthew Wade (c & wk), Tim David, D Arcy Short, Mitchell Owen, Faheem Ashraf, Joel Paris, Nathan Ellis, Riley Meredith, Tom Andrews, Patrick Dooley, Asif Ali, Wil Parker
Sydney Sixers (SIX):
Josh Philippe (wk), Steven Smith, Kurtis Patterson, Moises Henriques (c), Jordan Silk, Hayden Kerr, Daniel Christian, Ben Dwarshuis, Sean Abbott, Steve OKeefe, Todd Murphy, Jackson Bird, Jack Edwards, Mickey Edwards, Daniel Hughes, Nathan Lyon, Izharulhaq Naveed
For Grand League & Our Final After Toss Updated Small League Teams, Please Download Android App from Play Store: Dwonload Nowhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=live.ipl.cricket_prediction