BPH vs SOB Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for The Hundred Match 2022
BPH vs SOB Dream11 Prediction for The Hundred Match Prediction
Match: BPH vs SOB Match Prediction
Time: 10 Aug, 11:00 PM (IST)
Series: The Hundred Match
Venue: Edgbaston Cricket Ground – Edgbaston, England
BPH vs SOB Info:
- Liam Livingstone top scored in the tournament last year and hit 47 from 28 balls against the Rockets on Saturday. He is our tip for Birmingham Phoenix’s highest run scorer against Southern Brave. With the ball, Imran Tahir is a vastly experienced white ball spinner and we are backing him to be Birmingham Phoenix’s top wicket taker at Edgbaston.
- James Vince scored 71 not-out from 41 balls in Match 1 of the tournament and has been in excellent form for over 12 months. The Southern Brave skipper is our pick for their highest run scorer against Birmingham Phoenix. Chris Jordan took 2-16 from 15 balls in the opening game and he is a strong choice for Southern Brave’s top wicket taker on Wednesday.
- We recommend backing Liam Livingstone to score over 16.5 in this game.
BPH vs SOB Live Streaming:
TV channels: This match will be shown live on Sky Cricket and on the BBC.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on SkyGo, the BBC iPlayer and the FanCode App.
Weather & Pitch Report:
With the UK continuing to enjoy hot and fine weather throughout the summer, expect the temperature to remain above 25 degrees from start to finish at Edgbaston.
After being used for the Women’s Cricket in the Commonwealth Games last week, expect a slowish pitch but one which will turn. The outfield will be quick.
London Spirit went against convention and chose to bat first at Lord’s on Monday evening. They also won the game which could prompt others to change their approach. However, we are backing both teams to field first.
L, L, W, W, W
❌❌ ✅ ✅ ✅
W, W, W, W, W
✅ ✅ ✅✅ ✅
BPH vs SOB Team News:
BPH Team News:
After losing to Trent Rockets, there will be calls for Birmingham Phoenix to ring the changes ahead of this match but we expect Daniel Vettori and the management to keep faith with their previously strong group of players. Expect Matthew Wade to come into the side after being unavailable for the game in Nottingham.
SOB Team News:
The 2021 Champions are never satisfied and will bring Quinton de Kock into their line-up ahead of this game. The South African keeper-batter was playing for his country against Ireland in the IT20 series so missed the opening day win over Welsh Fire.
Moeen Ali (c)
Chris Benjamin (wk)
Graeme van Buuren
Quinton de Kock (wk)
James Vince (c)
Who will win today’s match: NOS vs TRT The Hundred Match Fantasy Team
This fixture will undoubtedly bring back memories for the players and fans of the final at Lord’s last summer. We wait to see if Birmingham Phoenix can channel their disappointment into something positive or if Southern Brave will feel they already have the beating of them. We are predicting a high scoring game with Southern Brave getting the win.
Southern Brave are favorites to beat Birmingham Phoenix
BPH Key Players:
the England international was at his best against Trent Rockets. On an excellent batting track, he plundered one four and five sixes.
The all-rounder captains the team and is a big threat with both bat and ball. He dismissed Dawid Malan in the last game after scoring 35 runs from 21 balls.
Birmingham Phoenix were in excellent form until they lost the 2021 Final. They desperately need a win to get themselves going again.
SOB Key Players:
The England international has developed and matured over recent years. He has white ball experience from many overseas tournaments and hit nine boundaries against Welsh Fire.
There are very few pace bowlers with the longevity, accuracy and fielding ability of England’s Chris Jordan. He is a fantastic bowler throughout an innings but particularly at the death.
at 17 years of age, big things are predicted for the Leicestershire spinner. He went wicketless against Welsh Fire but should enjoy the surface here at Edgbaston.
BPH Team Form:
- Birmingham Phoenix were in excellent form until they lost the 2021 Final. They desperately need a win to get themselves going again.
SOB Team Form:
- Not only are Southern Brave the reigning champions but they are also the form team of the competition at the moment. They have not lost since the early part of last season.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Will Smeed, Miles Hammond, Moeen Ali (c), Liam Livingstone, Chris Benjamin (wk), Dan Mousley, Benny Howell, Graeme van Buuren, Tom Helm, Kane Richardson, Imran Tahir, Matthew Wade, Tom Abell, Adam Milne, Chris Woakes, Olly Stone, Jack Leach, Matthew Fisher, Henry Brookes
James Vince (c), Alex Davies (wk), Marcus Stoinis, Tim David, Ross Whiteley, James Fuller, Chris Jordan, Craig Overton, Jake Lintott, Rehan Ahmed, Michael Hogan, Joe Weatherley, George Garton, Jofra Archer, Daniel Moriarty.
For Grand League & Our Final After Toss Updated Small League Teams, Please Download Android App from Play Store: Dwonload Nowhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=live.ipl.cricket_prediction