BPH-W vs WEF-W Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for The Hundred Mens Match-14 Team and Analysis
The Hundred Women Match Prediction
Match: BPH-W vs WEF-W Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 10 Aug, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series:: The Hundred Women Match-14
Venue: Edgbaston Cricket Ground – Edgbaston, England
L, L, L, L, L
W, W, L, W, L
- Sophie Devine is a very consistent batter at the top of the order. The New-Zealander is our tip for Birmingham Phoenix Women’s highest run scorer against Welsh Fire Women.
- Tammy Beaumont has been in strong form in 2023 and the opener is our pick for Welsh Fire Women’s highest run scorer against Birmingham Phoenix Women.
- Shabnim Ismail is still one of the quickest bowlers around. She is a strong choice for Welsh Fire Women’s top wicket taker in this game.
Live Streaming: The match will be live telecast on Fancode.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The weather seems cloudy and there are chances of rain as well.
The match will be played at Edgbaston, Birmingham. We are expecting a good batting wicket although there could be assistance for the swing bowlers with high humidity.
BPH-W Team News:
Two out of Birmingham Phoenix Women’s three games this season have ended in defeat with the other match abandoned without a ball bowled. Their defeats have come against Northern Superchargers Women and Manchester Originals Women.
WEF-W Team News:
Ahead of Wednesday’s fixtures, only Southern Brave Women had more points on the board than Welsh Fire Women in the Women’s Hundred. They began the tournament with abandonment but have since won by 4 runs and by 3 wickets.
1. Sophie Devine
2. Evelyn Jones(C)
3. Amy Jones(WK)
4. Erin Burns
5. A Freeborn(WK)
6. Tess Flintoff
7. Issy Wong
8. Emily Arlott
9. Charis Pavely
10. Hannah Baker
11. Katie Levick
2. Hayley Matthews
3. Laura Kimmince
4. Sarah Bryce(WK)
5. Sophia Dunkley
6. Alex Griffiths
7. Emily Windsor
8. Georgia Elwiss
9. Shabnim Ismail
10. Freya Davies
11. Claire Nicholas
BPH-W vs WEF-W Team Combo:
BPH-W Team Info –
- Sophie Devine and Evelyn Jones will probably open the inning.
- Amy Jones will bat at the one-down position.
- Erin Burns and Abigail Freeborn will handle the middle-order batting.
- Evelyn Jones will lead the BPH-W as a Captain. She is also a good Batsman
- Amy Jones will do the Wicket Keeping for BPH-W.
- Katie Levick and Hannah Baker will lead the pace attack of her team.
- Katie Levick is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
WEF-W Team Info –
- Tammy Beaumont and Hayley Matthews will probably open the inning.
- Laura Kimmince will bat at the one-down position. She is the backbone of the batting team.
- Sarah Bryce and Sophia Dunkley will handle the middle-order batting.
- Tammy Beaumont will lead the Welsh Fire Women as a Captain. She is also a good Batsman
- Sarah Bryce will do the Wicket Keeping for Welsh Fire Women.
- Hayley Matthews will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Shabnim Ismail and Freya Davies will lead the pace attack of her team.
- Shabnim Ismail was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
Welsh Fire Women have been very good in both of their completed games so far in this campaign and we expect them to arrive at Edgbaston in a confident mood. Birmingham Phoenix Women have some top players but lack strength in depth. Our prediction is for Welsh Fire Women to win.
BPH-W vs WEF-W Key Players:
Birmingham Phoenix Women
BPH-W Team Batting
There were only three double-figure scores for Birmingham Phoenix Women in their defeat to Manchester Originals Women on Monday. Experienced New Zealand all-rounder Sophie Devine top scored in the last game and put on 39 for the opening wicket with captain Eve Jones.
BPH-W Team Bowling
There is plenty of depth in the bowling attack for Birmingham Phoenix Women and they used eight different bowlers in their last match. Experienced leg-spinner Katie Levick has impressed with her control and has combined figures of 3-30 in the tournament so far.
Welsh Fire Women
WEF-W Team Batting
In spite of both of their openers, and four of their top seven, getting ducks against Oval Invincibles Women, Welsh Fire Women showed they have depth in their batting line-up to get over the line. Georgia Elwiss top scored in the win on Monday.
WEF-W Team Bowling
Only Sophia Dunkley and Hayley Matthews went wicketless out of the seven bowlers in Welsh Fire Women’s attack against Oval Invincibles Women. South Africa’s Shabnim Ismail showed all her experience and pace to take 3-12 from 20 balls.
BPH-W Team Form:
Birmingham Phoenix Women are still searching for their first victory of the competition and have lost two.
WEF-W Team Form:
Welsh Fire Women are targeting their third successive win in the tournament in this game.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
Birmingham Phoenix Women Squad:
Evelyn Jones(c), Sophie Devine, Amy Jones(w), Erin Burns, Abigail Freeborn, Tess Flintoff, Emily Arlott, Issy Wong, Charis Pavely, Hannah Baker, Katie Levick, Sterre Kalis, Chloe Brewer, Davina Sarah T Perrin, Abtaha Maqsood
Welsh Fire Women Squad:
Tammy Beaumont(c), Hayley Matthews, Sophia Dunkley, Georgia Elwiss, Laura Harris, Sarah Bryce(w), Emily Windsor, Freya Davies, Alex Griffiths, Shabnim Ismail, Claire Nicholas, Ella McCaughan, Kate Coppack, Chloe Skelton, Alex Hartley
For Grand League & Our Final After Toss Updated Small League Teams, Please Download Android App from Play Store: Dwonload Nowhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=live.ipl.cricket_prediction