CSK vs RR Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for 17th IPL-23 Match Team and Analysis
IPL 2023 Match-17 Prediction
Match: CSK vs RR Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 12 April, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series:: Indian Premier League 2023
Venue: MA Chidambaram Stadium – Chennai, India.
Matches Played 05
CSK Won 02
RR Won 03
No Result/Tie 00
W, W, L, L, L
W, L, W, L, W
CSK vs RR Dream11 Prediction:
- Ruturaj Gaikwad hit 40 not out in the last game, his lowest score of the 2023 IPL, and he is our tip for Chennai Super Kings’ highest run scorer against Rajasthan Royals. Ravindra Jadeja took 3-20 on Thursday and he is our pick for Chennai Super Kings’ top wicket taker in this game.
- Jos Buttler has scored 152 runs across his opening three innings and we expect him to be Rajasthan Royals’ highest run scorer against Chennai Super Kings. Trent Boult took 3-29 against Delhi Capitals and look to be back to his best, particularly early on in the innings. He is a strong choice for Rajasthan Royals’ top wicket taker.
- With a strike-rate of 180.95 and two half-centuries in the tournament already, we are backing Jos Buttler to hit over 31.5 runs in this fixture.
CSK vs RR Live Streaming:
Live Streaming: Fans in India can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar & Jio Cinema.
The match can be watched live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK, and Willow TV in the USA.
Although Chennai Super Kings were put into bat before winning the last game at the MA Chidambaram Stadium, we predict that both sides will want to field first in this clash.
Weather & Pitch Report:
It is forecast to be a very warm evening in Chennai on Wednesday with the temperature expected to fall only slightly from 31 to 29 degrees across this match.
This is an excellent batting wicket and we saw 422 runs in total in the last match at this venue. We expect both teams to hit over 200 runs in this game.
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20s
Total matches: 06
Matches won batting first: 05
Matches won bowling first: 01
Average 1st Inns scores: 150
Average 2nd Inns scores: 119
CSK vs RR Team NEWS:
CSK Team News:
There was no place for either English all-rounder in the Chennai Super Kings’ side in their win over Mumbai Indians with Ajinkya Rahane and Dwaine Pretorius coming in for the injured Ben Stokes and the ill Moeen Ali. Although neither is expected to be out for long, it would not be a surprise to see them both missing again in this game.
RR Team News:
Although Jos Buttler came into the last match carrying a hand injury, he was able to bat freely before being replaced by impact sub Murugan Ashwin whilst fielding. We expect Buttler to play in this game and anticipate no changes in the Rajasthan side.
2. Devon Conway(WK)
3. Ajinkya Rahane
4. Shivam Dube
5. Ravindra Jadeja
6. MS Dhoni(WK)(C)
7. Dwaine Pretorius
8. Mitchell Santner
9. Deepak Chahar
10. Sisanda Magala
11. Tushar Deshpande
2. Jos Buttler(WK)
3. Sanju Samson(WK)(C)
4. Riyan Parag
5. Shimron Hetmyer
6. Dhruv Jurel
7. Jason Holder
8. R Ashwin
9. Trent Boult
10. Sandeep Sharma
11. Yuzvendra Chahal
CSK vs RR Team Combo:
CSK Team Info –
- Ruturaj Gaikwad and Devon Conway will probably open the inning.
- Ajinkya Rahane will bat at the one-down position.
- Shivam Dube and Ravindra Jadeja will handle the middle-order batting.
- Ravindra Jadeja was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- MS Dhoni will lead the Chennai Super Kings as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- MS Dhoni will do the Wicket Keeping for Chennai Super Kings.
- Ravindra Jadeja and Mitchell Santner will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Ravindra Jadeja was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Tushar Deshpande and Sisanda Magala will lead the pace attack of his team.
RR Team Info –
- Yashasvi Jaiswal and Jos Buttler will probably open the inning.
- Sanju Samson will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Riyan Parag and Shimron Hetmyer will handle the middle-order batting.
- Sanju Samson will lead the Rajasthan Royals as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Sanju Samson will do the Wicket Keeping for Rajasthan Royals.
- Yuzvendra Chahal and Ravichandran Ashwin will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Yuzvendra Chahal is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Trent Boult and Sandeep Sharma will lead the pace attack of his team.
This should be an excellent contest between two teams who have been playing exciting cricket as well as winning more games than they have lost so far. Ajinkya Rahane was in fine form in Chennai Super Kings’ last game and showed that he can more than cover for Ben Stokes in this team. We are expecting a very close game of cricket but overall we think the bowling attack for Rajasthan Royals holds the key. Trent Boult and Yuzvendra Chahal are both in excellent form and we are backing Rajasthan Royals to win.
Chennai Super Kings have a 83% chance to win this match
Rajasthan Royals have a 17% chance to win this match
Top 5 Key Players:
The 26 year old right-handed opener has already hit two half-centuries in the tournament with a highest score of 92.
The New Zealander can often play an under-stated role in any side but he is always very economical with his bowling and chips in with valuable wickets.
The bowling all-rounder took the Player of the Match Award on Saturday after dismissing Ishan Kishan, Talk Verma and Cameron Green.
CSK Possible Impact Players Substitute
Rajvardhan Hangargekar, Akash Singh, Subhranshu Senapati, Shaik Rashee
Ambati Rayudu came into the team as an impact player against Mumbai Indians and we think he did enough with the bat to take a place in the XI for this game. Rajvardhan Hangargekar is well rated by the management and we expect to see him used as an impact player in this match.
In spite of not being at full fitness in his last two innings with the bat, the England white-ball skipper is still averaging a very strong 50.67 from three games in the IPL 2023.
The spinner won the Purple Cap in the 2022 IPL and his performance in the last game was very similar to last year as he recorded figures of 3-27.
The New Zealand left-arm opening bowler found himself on a hat-trick in the last match after dismissing Prithvi Shaw and Manish Pandey in successive balls in the first over.
RR Possible Impact Players Substitute
Navdeep Saini, Akash Vasisht, Murugan Ashwin, KM Asi
Murugan Ashwin got the call-up from the bench as the impact player in the last game and could well do so again if Jos Buttler is requiring treatment. Navdeep Saini can offer a pace bowling option if required.
CSK vs RR Team Forms:
CSK Team Form:
After going down to Gujarat Titans in their opening match, Chennai Super Kings have responded well with successive victories.
RR Team Form:
Rajasthan Royals have enjoyed big wins over Sunrisers Hyderabad and Delhi Capitals with a narrow defeat against Punjab Kings in the middle of their three matches.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
CSK vs RR SQUAD:
Chennai Super Kings (CHE) Squad:
Ruturaj Gaikwad, Devon Conway(WK), Ajinkya Rahane, Shivam Dube, Ravindra Jadeja, MS Dhoni(WK)(C), Dwaine Pretorius, Mitchell Santner, Deepak Chahar, Sisanda Magala, Tushar Deshpande, Subranshu Senapati, Bhagath Varma, Matheesha Pathirana, Shaik Rasheed, Akash Singh, Moeen Ali, Ambati Rayudu, Ben Stokes, Ajay Mandal, Nishant Sindhu, Prashant Solanki, Simarjeet- Singh, Rajvardhan Hangargekar, Maheesh Theekshana
Rajasthan Royals (RR) Squad:
Yashasvi Jaiswal, Jos Buttler(WK), Sanju Samson(WK)(C), Riyan Parag, Shimron Hetmyer, Dhruv Jurel, Jason Holder, Ravichandran Ashwin, Trent Boult, Sandeep Sharma, Yuzvendra Chahal, Obed McCoy, Abdul Basith, Devdutt Padikkal, Adam Zampa, KC Cariappa, KM Asif, Murugan Ashwin, Akash Vasisht, Donavon Ferreira, Kunal Singh Rathore(WK), Joe Root, Kuldip Yadav, Navdeep Saini, Kuldeep Sen.
For Grand League & Our Final After Toss Updated Small League Teams, Please Download Android App from Play Store: Dwonload Nowhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=live.ipl.cricket_prediction