DC-W vs GUJ-W Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for WPL T20 Match 2023
Delhi Capitals vs Gujarat Giants
WPL T20 Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 16 Mar, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series: WPL T20 Match-14
Venue: Brabourne Stadium – Mumbai, India
DC-W vs GUJ-W Dream11 Prediction:
- Meg Lanning is averaging 55.25 after five innings in the WPL. The Australian top order batter is a strong choice for Delhi Capitals’ highest run scorer in this match. With the ball, Shikha Pandey took 3-23 in Match 11 and she is well worth backing as Delhi Capitals’ top wicket taker against Gujarat Giants.
- Sophia Dunkley got a golden duck in Tuesday’s game but we expect the English opener to be back at her best and to hit the highest number of runs for Gujarat Giants in this game. With the ball, Ashleigh Gardner took 3-34 against Mumbai Indians and she is our pick for Gujarat Giants’ top wicket taker against Delhi Capitals.
- There are very few players capable of producing the consistent batting returns which Meg Lanning is able to do. We recommend choosing her to hit over 31.5 runs in this clash.
DC-W vs GUJ-W Live Streaming:
This match will be shown live on Sky Sports Cricket, Fox Sports, Willow Sports and SuperSport.
WPL Live Streaming:
Fans can stream the match on Sky Go and JIO Cinema.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Cloudy throughout this game with the temperature staying at a consistent 29 degrees. It will be marginally more humid in the second innings of the contest.
There is turn on this pitch but also consistent bounce and pace which assists the stroke making batters. We expect a par score to be no higher than 175.
Gujarat Giants won the toss and chose to field ahead of the last match at the Brabourne Stadium. They went on to lose so we predict that both teams will want to bat first in this game.
DC-W vs GUJ-W TEAM NEWS:
DC-W Team News:
As with some of the other teams in the competition, Delhi Capitals have at times had to make unforced changes to their XI to ensure their international players get a good number of appearances each. We expect Alice Capsey to retain her place for this match.
GUJ-W Team News:
Although the Giants are currently only one place above the bottom of the group, they have produced some strong moments across the tournament already. With no injuries reported form their last match, we are not anticipating any changes to their team in this clash.
DC-W vs GUJ-W Pre-Toss LineUps:
2. Meg Lanning(C)
3. Alice Capsey
4. J Rodrigues
5. Marizanne Kapp
6. Jess Jonassen
7. Taniya Bhatia(WK)
8. Arundathi Reddy
9. Radha Yadav
10. Shikha Pandey
11. Tara Norris
2. Sophia Dunkley
3. Harleen Deol
4. A Sutherland
5. Ashleigh Gardner
6. D Hemalatha
7. Sneh Rana(C)
8. Kim Garth
9. Sushma Verma(WK)
10. Mansi Joshi
11. Tanuja Kanwer
DC-W vs GUJ-W Team Updates:
DC-W Team Updates –
- Shafali Verma and Meg Lanning will probably open the inning.
- Alice Capsey will bat at the one-down position. She is the backbone of the batting team.
- Jemimah Rodrigues and Marizanne Kapp will handle the middle-order batting.
- Marizanne Kapp is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Meg Lanning will lead the Delhi Capitals Women as a Captain. She is also a good Batsman
- Taniya Bhatia will do the Wicket Keeping for Delhi Capitals Women.
- Jess Jonassen and Radha Yadav will take care of the spin bowling of her team.
- Shikha Pandey and Tara Norris will lead the pace attack of her team.
- Shikha Pandey was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match
GUJ-W Team Updates –
- Sabbhineni Meghana and Sophia Dunkley will probably open the inning.
- Harleen Deol will bat at the one-down position. She is the backbone of the batting team.
- Annabel Sutherland and Ashleigh Gardner will handle the middle-order batting.
- Ashleigh Gardner is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Sneh Rana will lead the Gujarat Giants Women as a Captain. She is also a good Alrounder
- Sushma Verma will do the Wicket Keeping for Gujarat Giants Women.
- Ashleigh Gardner and Sneh Rana will take care of the spin bowling of her team.
- Ashleigh Gardner is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Mansi Joshi and Tanuja Kanwer will lead the pace attack of her team.
Delhi Capitals have been very good so far in the tournament and have only been beaten by Mumbai Indians who have a 100% record. And since that defeat, the Capitals have responded with two wins. Gujarat Giants have combined some impressive individual performances with some poor team displays and they are lacking consistency with both the bat and ball. We think that Delhi Capitals are the much stronger side and are backing them to get another win in this match.
Delhi Capitals are favorites to beat Gujarat Giants.
DC-W Key Players:
Meg Lanning –
The Australian opener and skipper is the first player in the tournament to go over 200 runs. She has been in excellent form since the start of 2023.
Jess Jonassen –
The Australian all-rounder has shown her ability with bat and ball already in this competition. She hit 10 runs from the 19.3 and 19.4 deliveries in the last game to win the match.
Shikha Pandey –
The medium pacer has taken six wickets across her last two matches. She dismissed both openers against Royal Challengers Bangalore.
GUJ-W Key Players:
Sophia Dunkley –
The English top order batter had hit 65 runs in her last appearance but was trapped lbw by her fellow England international Nat Sciver on Tuesday. She will be keen to make amends in this game.
Ashleigh Gardner –
The all-rounder got the big wicket of Hayley Matthews in the first over of the match against Mumbai Indians before also dismissing Harmanpreet Kaur and Amanjot Kaur.
Kim Garth –
The Australian fast medium bowler picked up another wicket in the last game and has an impressive tally of six dismissals ahead of this fixture against Delhi Capitals.
DC-W vs GUJ-W Team Form:
DC-W Team Form –
Delhi Capitals have lost only one match so far in the WPL 2023 and are targeting their third successive win in this game.
GUJ-W Team Form –
Gujarat Giants have won only one match in the WPL and are looking to avoid their third successive defeat in this game.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
DC-W vs GUJ-W SQUAD:
Delhi Capitals Women (DEL-W):
Shafali Verma, Meg Lanning(C), Alice Capsey, Jemimah Rodrigues, Marizanne Kapp, Jess Jonassen, Taniya Bhatia(WK), Arundathi Reddy, Radha Yadav, Shikha Pandey, Tara Norris, Jasia Aktar, Sneha Deepthi, Poonam Yadav, Titas Sadhu, Aparna Mondal(WK), Laura Kimmince, Mani Minnu
Gujarat Giants Women (GUJ-W):
Sabbhineni Meghana, Sophia Dunkley, Harleen Deol, Annabel Sutherland, Ashleigh Gardner, Dayalan Hemalatha, Sneh Rana(C), Kim Garth, Sushma Verma(WK), Mansi Joshi, Tanuja Kanwer, Laura Wolvaardt, Ashwani Kumari, Georgia Wareham, Parunika Sisodia, Shabnam Shakil, Monica Patel, Hurley Gala
For Grand League & Our Final After Toss Updated Small League Teams, Please Download Android App from Play Store: Dwonload Nowhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=live.ipl.cricket_prediction