DC-W vs MI-W Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for WPL T20 Match 2023
Delhi Capitals vs Mumbai Indians
WPL T20 Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 09 Mar, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series: WPL T20 Match-7
Venue: Dr. D.Y. Patil Sports Academy – Navi Mumbai, India
DC-W vs MI-W Dream11 Prediction:
- Meg Lanning hit 10 fours and three sixes in her 42-ball 70 in Match 5. The skipper is our pick for Delhi Capitals’ highest run scorer in this fixture. With the ball, Jess Jonassen took 3-43 against UP Warriorz and is a strong choice for Delhi Capitals’ top wicket taker against Mumbai Indians.
- Hayley Matthews has hit 124 runs already in the WPL and the opener is well worth backing as Mumbai Indians’ highest run scorer against Delhi Capitals. Saika Ishaque has produced figures of 4-11 and 2-26 so far in the tournament and she is our tip for Mumbai Indians’ top wicket taker in this match.
- As she is in excellent form, we recommend selecting Hayley Matthews to hit over 31.5 runs in this game.
DC-W vs MI-W Live Streaming:
This match will be shown live on Sky Sports Cricket, Fox Sports, Willow Sports and SuperSport.
WPL Live Streaming:
Fans can stream the match on Sky Go and JIO Cinema.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The forecast is for sunshine in the early part of the game before clear evening skies in Mumbai. The temperature will be over 30 degrees throughout the fixture.
Once again we saw another strong batting surface at the DY Patil Stadium in Match 5 on Tuesday. We expect a par score to be at least 195 in this game.
Neither team has won the toss ahead of either of their wins but we predict that both skippers will choose to field first if they win the toss before this match.
DC-W vs MI-W TEAM NEWS:
DC-W Team News:
Even 90 not out from 50 balls from Australian all-rounder Tahlia Mcrath could not stop Delhi Capitals from registering a 42 run win against UP Warriorz on Tuesday. Playing at the same venue in this game, we expect to see the same team selected.
MI-W Team News:
With a big victory in their opening game of WPL 2023, it was no surprise to see Mumbai Indians pick the same XI for Monday’s clash with Royal Challengers Bangalore. There have been no reports of injuries and we anticipate seeing the same team in this match.
DC-W vs MI-W Pre-Toss LineUps:
2. Meg Lanning(C)
3. Jemimah Rodrigues
4. Marizanne Kapp
5. Alice Capsey
6. Jess Jonassen
7. Taniya Bhatia(WK)
8. Arundathi Reddy
9. Shikha Pandey
10. Radha Yadav
11. Tara Norris
2. Hayley Matthews
3. Natalie Sciver
4. Harmanpreet Kaur(C)
5. Amelia Kerr
6. Amanjot Kaur
7. Pooja Vastrakar
8. Humeira Kazi
9. Issy Wong
10. Jintimani Kalita
11. Saika Ishaque-I
DC-W vs MI-W Team Updates:
DC-W Team Updates –
- Shafali Verma and Meg Lanning will probably open the inning.
- Meg Lanning is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Jemimah Rodrigues will bat at the one-down position. She is the backbone of the batting team.
- Marizanne Kapp and Alice Capsey will handle the middle-order batting.
- Meg Lanning will lead the Delhi Capitals Women as a Captain. She is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Taniya Bhatia will do the Wicket Keeping for Delhi Capitals Women.
- Jess Jonassen and Radha Yadav will take care of the spin bowling of her team.
- Jess Jonassen was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Tara Norris and Shikha Pandey will lead the pace attack of her team.
MI-W Team Updates –
- Yastika Bhatia and Hayley Matthews will probably open the inning.
- Hayley Matthews is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Natalie Sciver will bat at the one-down position. She is the backbone of the batting team.
- Harmanpreet Kaur and Amelia Kerr will handle the middle-order batting.
- Harmanpreet Kaur will lead the Mumbai Indians Women as a Captain. She is also a good Batsman
- Yastika Bhatia will do the Wicket Keeping for Mumbai Indians Women.
- Hayley Matthews and Amelia Kerr will take care of the spin bowling of her team.
- Hayley Matthews is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Saika Ishaque-I and Issy Wong will lead the pace attack of her team.
This should be a cracking game between two sides who have began this tournament in brilliant form. This game could well be decided by which bowling attack can take the most wickets and we think that Mumbai Indians’ spinners have more of a wicket taking threat. We are predicting a very close contest with Mumbai Indians coming out on top and getting the win.
Mumbai Indians are favorites to beat Delhi Capitals.
DC-W Key Players:
Meg Lanning –
the skipper has looked very comfortable at the crease and has contributed 142 runs already in the competition. She leads by example at the top of the order.
Jemimah Rodrigues –
the Indian top-order batter is yet to be dismissed in the WPL. So far she has made scores of 22 not out and 34 not out.
Jess Jonassen –
the Australian bowling all-rounder was in fine form at this venue on Tuesday. She took the Player of the Match Award and looks back to her best.
MI-W Key Players:
the West Indian opener was at her all-round best on Monday and walked away with the Player of the Match Award after hitting 77 not out and taking 3-28.
Nat Sciver-Brunt –
the English all-rounder was also at the top of her game in Match 4, hitting nine fours and one six after taking 1-34 with the ball.
Sakia Ishaque –
the 27 year old left-arm spinner is the leading wicket taker in the tournament with six dismissals across the opening two games.
DC-W vs MI-W Team Form:
DC-W Team Form –
Similar to their opponents, Delhi Capitals have been dominant and have won both of their games by very comfortable margins.
MI-W Team Form –
Mumbai Indians have been very strong in the tournament so far with wins by 143 runs and nine wickets.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
DC-W vs MI-W SQUAD:
Delhi Capitals Women (DC-W):
Shafali Verma, Meg Lanning(C), Jemimah Rodrigues, Marizanne Kapp, Alice Capsey, Jess Jonassen, Taniya Bhatia(WK), Arundathi Reddy, Shikha Pandey, Radha Yadav, Tara Norris, Laura Kimmince, Jasia Aktar, Sneha Deepthi, Poonam Yadav, Titas Sadhu, Mani Minnu, Aparna Mondal(WK)
Mumbai Indians Women (MI-W):
Yastika Bhatia(WK), Hayley Matthews, Natalie Sciver, Harmanpreet Kaur(C), Amelia Kerr, Amanjot Kaur, Pooja Vastrakar, Humeira Kazi, Issy Wong, Jintimani Kalita, Saika Ishaque-I, Heather Graham, Sonam Yadav, Chloe Tryon, Dhara Gujjar, Priyanka Bala(WK), Neelam Bisht
For Grand League & Our Final After Toss Updated Small League Teams, Please Download Android App from Play Store: Dwonload Nowhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=live.ipl.cricket_prediction