EMI vs DUB Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for ILT20 Eliminator Match 2023
MI Emirates vs Dubai Capitals
ILT20 Eliminator Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 09 Feb, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series: ILT20 Eliminator Match
Venue: Sharjah Cricket Stadium – Sharjah – UAE
EMI vs DUB Dream11 Prediction:
- Muhammad Waseem has enjoyed batting in local conditions across the tournament and he is our pick for MI Emirates’ highest run scorer in this clash.
- Craig Overton bowls with genuine pace and we expect the batters to try and take more risks off his bowling in this game. He is well worth backing as MI Emirates’ top wicket taker against Dubai Capitals.
- Adam Zampa has a strike-rate of 10.6 across the ILT20 and the spinner is a strong choice for Dubai Capitals’ top wicket taker against MI Emirates.
EMI vs DUB Live Streaming:
EMI vs DUB match will be live telecast on Fancode.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Weather in Sharjah city, AE is cloudy. The temperature is expected to around 24°C on the match day with 46% humidity and 8.3 km/h wind speed. And the Visiblity is 10 KM. There are 20% chances of precipitation during the game.
The match will be played at the Sharjah Cricket Stadium. Any score over 150 will be considered competitive. Expect pace and spin bowlers to enjoy bowling on the surface.
EMI vs DUB Pre-Toss LineUps:
EMI vs DUB TEAM ANALYSIS:
After winning five games and losing four, MI Emirates posted 11 points in the group stage and finished in third place. Emirates lost both their group stage games against Dubai Capitals, by 16 runs in Match 13 and seven wickets on Sunday in Match 29.
UAE opener Muhammad Waseem has enjoyed a strong tournament and will be a key wicket in the MI Emirates line-up. He hit 86 in his last appearance at the Sharjah Cricket Stadium against Desert Vipers. Nicholas Pooran will be another dangerous player with the bat for MI Emirates.
The bowling attack for MI Emirates took only three wickets in their last game and the entire bowling unit will need to perform better in this game. Craig Overton impressed by conceding only 14 runs from their four overs on Sunday and also dismissed Robin Uthappa.
With Dubai Capitals winning only four of their 10 group stage matches, there are plenty of pundits who consider them to be the weakest of the four teams in the play-offs. However, they have a strong record over MI Emirates and have ended the first stage in good form.
Although he was dismissed for a two ball duck on Sunday, Rovman Powell is a destructive T20 batter and has hit 320 runs across the tournament. Dasun Shanaka, who had been out of form in previous innings, looked back to his best with 58 not out from 36 balls against MI Emirates.
Former England international Jake Ball led the bowling attack with figures of 3-37 in Sunday’s clash. He was helped by Australian spinner Adam Zampa who took another two wickets and has been in brilliant form for Dubai Capitals since joining up from the BBL.
Compared to the top two teams in the tournament, MI Emirates and Dubai Capitals were inconsistent in the group stage but the winner of this game will be one match away from reaching the final of the competition. We expect Adam Zampa to cause plenty of problems for MI Emirates but overall we think Dubai Capitals are the weaker side. Our prediction is for MI Emirates to win this Eliminator fixture.
MI Emirates are favorites to beat Dubai Capitals
EMI Key Players:
- Waseem Muhammad and Andre Fletcher will probably open the inning.
- Waseem Muhammad is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Bas de Leede will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Lorcan Tucker and Nicholas Pooran will handle the middle-order batting.
- Nicholas Pooran will lead the MI Emirates as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Lorcan Tucker will do the Wicket Keeping for MI Emirates.
- Zahoor Khan and Zahir Khan will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Zahir Khan was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
VIP Key Players:
- George Munsey and Robin Uthappa will probably open the inning.
- Dasun Shanaka will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Rovman Powell and Sikandar Raza will handle the middle-order batting.
- Rovman Powell is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Sikandar Raza was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Yusuf Pathan will lead the Dubai Capitals as a Captain. He is also a good Alrounder
- Robin Uthappa will do the Wicket Keeping for Dubai Capitals.
- Adam Zampa and Raja Akifullah-Khan will lead the pace attack of his team.
EMI vs DUB Team Forms:
EMI Team Form:
MI Emirates have won only two of their last seven matches in the tournament.
DUB Team Form:
Dubai Capitals are targeting their third successive victory and have lost only two of their last six matches.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
EMI vs DUB SQUAD:
MI Emirates (EMI):
Waseem Muhammad, Andre Fletcher, Bas de Leede, Lorcan Tucker(WK), Nicholas Pooran(WK)(C), Dan Mousley, Jordan Thompson, Craig Overton, Brad Wheal, Zahir Khan, Zahoor Khan, Vritiya Aravind(WK), FazalHaq Farooqi, McKenny Clarke, Tom Lammonby, Basil Hameed, Kieron Pollard, Najibullah-Zadran, Samit Patel, Dwayne Bravo, Will Smeed, Trent Boult, Imran Tahir
Dubai Capitals (DUB):
George Munsey, Robin Uthappa(WK), Dasun Shanaka, Rovman Powell, Sikandar Raza, Yusuf Pathan(C), Jake Ball, Adam Zampa, Raja Akifullah-Khan, Fred Klaassen, Hazrat Luqman, Hazratullah Zazai, Ollie White, Fabian Allen, Mujeeb-ur-Rahman, Dan Lawrence, Niroshan Dickwella(WK), Isuru Udana, Jash Giyanani, Chirag Suri, Bhanuka Rajapaksa(WK), Joe Root, Ravi Bopara, Chamika Karunaratne
For Grand League & Our Final After Toss Updated Small League Teams, Please Download Android App from Play Store: Dwonload Nowhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=live.ipl.cricket_prediction