IND vs HK Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for 4th T20I Match of Asia Cup 2022
India vs Hong Kong
Asia Cup T20 Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 31 Aug, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series: Asia Cup T20I Match 4
Venue: Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai
IND vs HK Dream11 Prediction:
- Virat Kohli was in aggressive form against Pakistan and hit four boundaries on his way to 35. He is a strong choice for India’s highest run scorer in this match. Bhuvneshwar Kumar took 4-26 in Sunday’s fixture and the pace bowler is well worth backing as India’s top wicket taker against Hong Kong.
- Left-handed opener, Yasim Murtaza, averaged 43.33 during the three games in the qualifiers and hit 58 from 43 balls against the UAE. He is our pick for Hong Kong’s highest run scorer against India. With the ball, Ehsan Khan took 4-24 in his last match and the off-spinner is our tip for Hong Kong’s top wicket taker on Wednesday.
- Yasim Murtaza will find the Indian bowlers to be of a far higher standard than those he faced during the qualifiers. However, we recommend backing him to hit over 13.5 runs in this fixture.
This match will be shown live on Star Sports Network and DD Sports.
Fans can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Cloudless skies with sunny conditions at the start of the match. The temperature will be in the mid-30s throughout this game.
The pitch in Dubai is relatively slow and we saw some changeable bounce in Sunday’s fixture. Expect a par score to be no higher than 165 in this match.
India won the toss and chose to field first on Sunday with Hong Kong deciding to field first when they won the toss during the qualifiers. Both teams prefer to chase and we predict that both captains will choose to bowl first.
Team Form in Last Five Matches:
W, W, W, W, L
✅ ✅✅ ✅ ❌
W, W, W, L, W
✅ ✅✅ ❌ ✅
IND Team News:
After getting the better of Pakistan with a strong performance with both bat and ball, there will certainly be a temptation to rest players for this match. However, with no injuries reported, we expect India to treat their opponents with respect and to be unchanged from Pakistan’s game.
HK Team News:
Nizakat Khan’s side were no match for any of their three opponents during the round-robin qualifying tournament from August 20th – 24th. They won their final game by eight wickets and with no injuries reported since, we expect to see an unchanged XI for this game.
IND vs HK Pre-Toss LineUps:
- India won a nerver wrenching game against Pakistan in the last game.
- India were in a spot of bother at 89/4 in the 15th over when the all-rounder combined with Ravindra Jadeja (35 off 29) to resurrect the chase.
- Hardik Pandyas all-round show (3-25 & 33* off 17) propelled India to a tense five-wicket win over arch-rivals Pakistan in their Asia Cup 2022 opener.
- Rohit Sharma and Lokesh Rahul will probably open the inning.
- Virat Kohli will bat at the one-down position.
- Suryakumar Yadav and Hardik Pandya will handle the middle-order batting.
- Rohit Sharma will lead the India as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Dinesh Karthik will do the Wicket Keeping for India.
- Ravindra Jadeja and Yuzvendra Chahal will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar and Arshdeep Singh will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Bhuvneshwar picked 4-26 – the best T20I bowling figures for India against Pakistan, keeping the opposition to 147.
Hong Kong (HK)
- Hong Kong team created history by winning their last game against UAE and qualified for the Asia Cup.
- They played 3 games in the Asia Cup qualifiers and won all three games.
- They will be definitely under dogs going into this match against India.
- Yasim Murtaza and Nizakat Khan will probably open the inning.
- Babar Hayat will bat at the one-down position.
- Kinchit Shah and Aizaz Khan will handle the middle-order batting.
- Nizakat Khan will lead the Hong Kong as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Zeeshan Ali will do the Wicket Keeping for Hong Kong.
- Kinchit Shah will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Ehsan Khan and Ayush Shukla will lead the pace attack of his team.
India are favourites to beat Hong Kong at odds.
IND Key Players:
The former skipper did not hit all of his boundaries out of the middle of the bat against Pakistan but he looked like he was very close to being back to near his best.
The all-rounder has had a fantastic 2022 and continued his form in the victory over Pakistan in Asia Cup 2022. He hit the winning runs and took the Player of The Match Award.
The right arm fast medium bowler makes it all look so simple and easy. He took two wickets in two balls on Sunday but missed out on becoming the second India to take an IT20 hat-trick.
with Recent Form
Lokesh Rahul [0, 30, 1, DNB, 49]
Rohit Sharma [12, 33, 11, 0, 64]
Virat Kohli [35, 17, 16, 11, 1]
Ravindra Jadeja [35, (27, 1W), 16, 1W, 29]
Arshdeep Singh [2W, 0W, 3W, 1W, 1W]
Bhuvneshwar Kumar [4W, 0W, 2W, 0W, 1W]
Hardik Pandya [(33*, 3W), 28, 1W, (31, 1W)]
HK Key Players:
The experienced left-handed opener top scored across the recent Asia Cup Qualifier tournament and hit the most boundaries of any player.
The right handed top order batter finished unbeaten in his last two appearances in the qualifiers. He hit 38 not out against UAE and 53 not out against Kuwait.
The 37 year old off-spinner was far too strong for Kuwait, UAE and Singapore during the fixtures last week. His worst figures across those three games was 2-37.
with Recent Form
Kinchit Shah [14, (19*, 2W), 0W, ]
Nizakat Khan [PTs: 0, CR: 8.5]
Ehsan Khan [1W, 2W, 2W, ]
Yasim Murtaza [PTs: 0, CR: 9.5]
IND Team Form:
India are targeting their fifth successive win in this format. Although there were a couple of wobbles against Pakistan, they fully deserved the win on Sunday.
HK Team Form:
Hong Kong come into this game in excellent form after brushing aside all of their opponents in last week’s qualifiers.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Rohit Sharma(C), Lokesh Rahul, Virat Kohli, Suryakumar Yadav, Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Dinesh Karthik(WK), Avesh Khan, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Yuzvendra Chahal, Arshdeep Singh, Ravichandran Ashwin, Ravi Bishnoi, Deepak Hooda, Rishabh Pant(WK)
Yasim Murtaza, Nizakat Khan(C), Babar Hayat, Kinchit Shah, Aizaz Khan, Scott Mckechnie(WK), Zeeshan Ali(WK), Haroon Arshad, Ehsan Khan, Mohammad Ghazanfar, Ayush Shukla, Hassan Khan Mohammad, Hamed Khan, Dhananjay Rao, Ahan Trivedi, Bilal Akhtar, Aliyaan Zahir-Mohammad, Wajid Shah, Mohammad Waheed, Ateeq Iqbal, Aftab Hussain, Devang Bulsara.
For Grand League & Our Final After Toss Updated Small League Teams, Please Download Android App from Play Store: Dwonload Nowhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=live.ipl.cricket_prediction