IND vs SL Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for 3rd T20i Match 2023
India vs Sri Lanka
3rd T20i Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 07 Jan, 07:00 PM (IST)
Series: 3rd T20i Match
Venue: Saurashtra Cricket Association Stadium – Rajkot
IND vs SL Dream11 Prediction:
- Suryakumar Yadav made his first half-century of 2023 in Pune and we are backing him to be India’s highest run scorer in this match. Umran Malik has taken five wickets across this series so far and the pace bowler is a strong choice for India’s top wicket taker in Rajkot.
- Kusal Mendis hit 52 runs from 31 balls at the top of the order in the second IT20 and he is our tip for Sri Lanka’s highest run scorer in the third game. Pace bowler Kasun Rajitha bounced back from a disappointing opening of the series with figures of 2-22 in Pune. He is a very accurate bowler and is our pick for Sri Lanka’s top wicket taker in this fixture.
- After he scored 51 runs from 36 balls after a very slow start on Thursday, we recommend backing Suryakumar Yadav to hit over 27.5 runs in Rajkot.
IND vs SL Live Streaming:
This match will be shown live on Star Sports, Sky Sports Cricket, Super Sports and Fox Cricket.
Fans can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar and Sky Go.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Humidity will not be an issue in Rajkot where we expect clear skies with the temperature dropping from 31 degrees to the mid-20s over the course of the match.
We expect this pitch to deliver similar sized totals as the surface in Pune. Any score over 200 will be tough to chase down and we would be surprised if there is not good pace in the wicket.
The scores are level at 2-2 between teams winning after batting first and bowling first in IT20s at this venue. India struggled to chase in the last game and we predict Sri Lanka will bat first again in this match.
Team Form in the Last Matches:
L, W, T, W, L
W, L, L, W, L
IND vs SL TEAM NEWS:
IND Team News:
There were two changes for India ahead of the second IT20 in Pune with left-arm pace bowler Arshdeep Singh, who missed the opening game through illness, coming in for Harshal Patel and Rahul Tripathi making his international debut in place of Sanju Samson who will also miss this match.
SL Team News:
Dasun Shanaka led an unchanged team to victory in Pune and his side could do far worse than to try and emulate their captain who has been in excellent form. Some of their bowlers were expensive at times in Pune but they all have that vital wicket taking ability in this format. There are no injuries in the squad.
IND vs SL Pre-Toss LineUps:
IND vs SL Team Updates:
IND Team Updates
- Chasing a huge target of 207, India fought on till the end but ultimately Sri Lanka won by 16 runs to level the three-match series 1-1.
- After a top-order collapse, Axar Patel (65) and Suryakumar Yadav (51) stitched a 91-run stand off just 40 balls.
- Axar also combined with Shivam Mavi (26) to put up 41 runs off 22 balls. However, those heroic efforts were not enough to take India over the line.
- Ruturaj Gaikwad/Shubhman Gill and Ishan Kishan will probably open the inning.
- Ishan Kishan will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Rahul Tripathi and Suryakumar Yadav will handle the middle-order batting.
- Hardik Pandya will lead India as a Captain. He is also a good Alrounder
- Ishan Kishan will do the Wicket Keeping for India.
- Axar Patel and Yuzvendra Chahal will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Axar Patel is having topmost fantasy points in this series. He smashed a wonderful fifty in the last match but it went in vain.
- Shivam Mavi and Umran Malik will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Arshdeep Singh bowled five no-balls and gave away 37 runs in two overs while Umran Malik gave 48 runs in four overs. He, however, took three wickets. Shivam Mavi gave away 53 runs in four overs.
SL Team Updates
- Sri Lanka displayed terrific hitting prowess to put up 206/6 in 20 overs.
- Dasun Shanaka scored 56* off just 22 balls while Kusal Mendis made 52 off 31 balls.
- Sri Lanka will be looking to create history by defeating India at their own home.
- Kusal Mendis and Pathum Nissanka will probably open the inning.
- Dhananjaya de Silva will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Charith Asalanka and Bhanuka Rajapaksa will handle the middle-order batting.
- Dasun Shanaka will lead Sri Lanka as a Captain. He was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Kusal Mendis will do the Wicket Keeping for Sri Lanka.
- Wanindu Hasaranga and Maheesh Theekshana will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Dilshan Madusanka and Kasun Rajitha will lead the pace attack of his team.
This series has been brilliant viewing with cricket fans from across the globe watching every ball in two very close contests. We expect this final match of the series to be just as competitive with both teams going hard at each other. Overall, we think the added pace and knowledge of home conditions will be key and we are backing India to win this game.
India are favorites to beat Sri Lanka
IND Key Players:
Suryakmuar Yadav –
with wickets falling around him, Yadav was forced to bat with care and attention in the early stages of his innings. However, once he got going he showed off his range of strokes and we expect more of the same in Rajkot.
Axar Patel –
it has been a very impressive series for the bowling all-rounder. He hit 31 not out at the Wankhede Stadium before top scoring with 65 from 31 balls on Thursday after he had taken 2-24 with the ball.
Umran Malik –
the 23 year old pace bowler looks to be finding his feet at international level after picking up only two wickets from his first three IT20s. He has since recorded figures of 2-27 and 3-48 in this series.
SL Key Players:
Kusal Mendis –
the keeper-batter hit three fours and four sixes in the second IT20 and got his side off to an excellent start. He has now hit 11 half-centuries in this format.
Dasun Shanaka –
the skipper has made scores of 56 not out, 45, 33 not out, 74 not out and 47 not out in his last five IT20s against India. His strike-rate was 254.54 on Thursday and he will look to better it in this match.
Kasun Rajitha –
the 29 year old right arm medium fast bowler was in brilliant form in Pune. He dismissed both of India’s openers and beat the bat on numerous occasions.
IND vs SL Team Forms:
IND Team Form:
India continue to experiment and to play some inexperienced players. They have won only two of their last five IT20s.
SL Team Form:
Sri Lanka ended a losing run of two games with the win in the second IT20 of the series. They also ended a run of 11 IT20 away defeats against India in the process.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
Shubman Gill, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Ishan Kishan(WK), Rahul Tripathi, Suryakumar Yadav, Hardik Pandya(C), Deepak Hooda, Axar Patel, Shivam Mavi, Umran Malik, Arshdeep Singh, Yuzvendra Chahal, Mukesh Kumar, Washington Sundar, Jitesh Sharma(WK), Harshal Patel
Sri Lanka (SL):
Kusal Mendis(WK), Pathum Nissanka, Dhananjaya de Silva, Charith Asalanka, Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Dasun Shanaka(C), Wanindu Hasaranga, Chamika Karunaratne, Maheesh Theekshana, Kasun Rajitha, Dilshan Madusanka, Nuwan Thushara, Sadeera Samarawickrama(WK), Avishka Fernando, Ashen Bandara, Dunith Wellalage, Pramod Madushan, Lahiru Kumara
For Grand League & Our Final After Toss Updated Small League Teams, Please Download Android App from Play Store: Dwonload Nowhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=live.ipl.cricket_prediction