IND vs WI Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for 2nd ODI Match Team and Analysis
IND vs WI 3rd ODI Match Prediction
Match: IND vs WI Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 01 Aug, 07:00 PM (IST)
Series:: 3rd ODI Match
Venue: Brian Lara Stadium – Tarouba, Trinidad And Tobago
L, W, L, L, W
W, L, L, W, L
IND vs WI Preview:
- Shai Hope has top scored for his side in both games of the series with 43 and 63 not out. The skipper is our tip for West Indies’ highest run scorer on Tuesday. Gudakesh Motie has taken 5 wickets across both games and the spinner is a strong choice for West Indies’ top wicket taker in this clash.
- Rohit Sharma has scored 30 ODI centuries and the top order batter is well worth backing as India’s highest run scorer in this third ODI. Kuldeep Yadav has 5 wickets so far in the series and the left-arm wrist spinner is our pick for India’s top wicket taker in this game.
- Kuldeep Yadav is a very talented spin bowler and we recommend choosing him to take over 1.5 wickets in this fixture.
TV Channels: You can watch this game on BT Sport, DD Sports Channel, Flow Sports, Rush and SportsMax.
Live Streaming: This match can be live streamed on JioCinema and Fancode.
Weather & Pitch Report:
It will be very humid in Tarouba throughout this match. The forecast is for cloudy conditions and a threat of thunderstorms from start to finish.
This will be the first ODI ever played at this venue and we expect to see a surface with plenty of pace and bounce. A par score will be around 340-350.
The team batting second has won both matches so far in the series so we predict that both skippers will choose to field first if they win the toss.
IND vs WI Team NEWS:
IND Team News:
Ahead of the second ODI of the series, India rested skipper Rohit Sharma and Virat Kohli with Sanju Samson and Axar Patel coming into the team. Suryakumar Yadav’s place will be under threat with the two experienced batters set to come back in for this decider.
WI Team News:
After finding themselves 1-0 down with two games to play, there were two changes to the West Indies side ahead of their victory on Saturday. Out went vice-captain Rovman Powell and Dominic Drakes with Keacy Carty and Alzarri Joseph coming into the team.
1. Rohit Sharma (c)
2. Shubman Gill
3. Virat Kohli
4. Ishan Kishan
5. Hardik Pandya
6. Suryakumar Yadav
7. Ravindra Jadeja
8. Axar Patel
9. Shardul Thakur
10. Kuldeep Yadav
11. Mukesh Kumar
1. Brandon King
2. Kyle Mayers
3. Alick Athanaze
4. Shai Hope (c) (wk)
5. Shimron Hetmyer
6. Keacy Carty
7. Romario Shepherd
8. Yannic Cariah
9. Gudakesh Motie
10. Alzarri Joseph
11. Jayden Seales
IND vs WI Team Combo:
IND Team Info –
- Rohit Sharma and Shubman Gill will probably open the inning.
- Virat Kohli will bat at the one-down position.
- Ishan Kishan and Hardik Pandya will handle the middle-order batting.
- Rohit Sharma will lead the India as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Ishan Kishan will do the Wicket Keeping for India.
- Kuldeep Yadav and Ravindra Jadeja will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Kuldeep Yadav is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Shardul Thakur and Mukesh Kumar will lead the pace attack of his team.
WI Team Info –
- Brandon King and Kyle Mayers will probably open the inning.
- Alick Athanaze will bat at the one-down position.
- Shai Hope and Shimron Hetmyer will handle the middle-order batting.
- Shai Hope was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Shai Hope will lead the West Indies as a Captain. He was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Shai Hope will do the Wicket-Keeping for West Indies. He was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Gudakesh Motie and Yannic Cariah will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Gudakesh Motie is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Alzarri Joseph and Jayden Seales will lead the pace attack of his team.
The result which all the neutrals wanted came to pass on Saturday which means this third and final ODI is setup to be a cracking contest. We expect India to bring back their experienced batters which could have a big impact on the result. Our prediction is for a close game but with both teams batting better than they have done in the first two games. Overall, we are backing India to win.
IND vs WI Key Players:
The right-handed opener was rested from Saturday’s game and batted down at number seven in the first match. We expect him back at the top of the order in this deciding fixture.
The all-rounder almost turned the second ODI back in favour of India by taking the wicket of each of the top three of West Indies on Saturday.
The left-arm wrist spinner has bowled very well in both ODIs so far in the series. In the second match he picked up the key wicket of Shimron Hetmyer.
The captain has a brilliant ODI record and it has been no surprise to see him top score in both games. He will enjoy the extra pace on offer on this pitch.
The pace bowler has been expensive at times but has also troubled some of the top batters in the opposition line-up. He should find swing with the overhead conditions in his favour in Tarouba.
The left-arm spinner is the joint-leading wicket taker in the series. Although India have strong players of spin, Motie has caused them constant problems.
IND vs WI Team Forms:
IND Team Form:
Although the teams are level 1-1 in the series, India have lost three of their last four matches in this format.
WI Team Form:
West Indies really needed the win on Saturday after being on a poor run. However, they have now won two of their last four ODIs.
Grand League Team: Pre-Tos
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
India (IND) Squad:
Shubman Gill, Rohit Sharma(C), Virat Kohli, Ishan Kishan(WK), Hardik Pandya, Suryakumar Yadav, Ravindra Jadeja, Shardul Thakur, Kuldeep Yadav, Umran Malik, Mukesh Kumar, Yuzvendra Chahal, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Jaydev Unadkat, Sanju Samson(WK), Axar Patel
West Indies (WI) Squad:
Brandon King, Kyle Mayers, Alick Athanaze, Shai Hope(WK)(C), Shimron Hetmyer, Rovman Powell, Romario Shepherd, Yannic Cariah, Jayden Seales, Dominic Drakes, Gudakesh Motie, Alzarri Joseph, Oshane Thomas, Keacy Carty, Kevin Sinclair
For Grand League & Our Final After Toss Updated Small League Teams, Please Download Android App from Play Store: Dwonload Nowhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=live.ipl.cricket_prediction