KKR vs RR Dream11 Prediction: Fantasy Cricket Tips, Possible Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
KKR vs RR Dream11 Prediction for IPL T20 Match
Match: KKR vs RR IPL T20 Match Prediction
Time: 02 May, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series: IPL T20 Match
Venue: Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai
KKR vs RR PREVIEW:
- Shreyas Iyer has scored 290 runs for KKR so far this campaign and we expect him to be their highest run scorer against Rajasthan Royals. With the ball, Umesh Yadav took 3-24 against Delhi Capitals and he is a strong choice for KKR’s top wicket taker in this match.
- Jos Buttler is the leading run scorer in the tournament and we have seen no signs that he is losing his touch. He is our tip for Rajasthan Royals’ highest run scorer in this game. No player has taken more wickets than Yuzvendra Chahal in the 2022 IPL and he is our pick for Rajasthan Royals’ top wicket taker against KKR.
- After hitting another 4 sixes against Mumbai Indians, Jos Buttler has taken his tournament tally to 36 from nine games. He is our prediction for the Player to Hit The Most Sixes in this clash.
TV channels: This match will be shown live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK and Fox Sport in Australia. Flow Sports will broadcast in the Caribbean with SuperSport possessing the rights in South Africa.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar and SkyGo
Weather & Pitch Report:
It will be humid throughout although the level will rise as the game progresses. Expect the temperature to be over 30 degrees throughout.
The last four games at the Wankhede Stadium have seen no team post a score of over 200. We expect a par total to be 180-190 with the pace bowlers getting the most out of the wicket
Although RCB became the second team in the tournament to win the toss and bat first in Match 43, we predict that both skippers will want to field first in this match. Neither side will want to risk fielding in the most humid conditions of the day.
L, L, L, L, L
❌ ❌ ❌ ❌ ❌
L, W, W, W, L
❌✅ ✅ ✅ ❌
Head to Head:
KKR vs RR H2H:
KKR Team News:
Bowler Harshit Rana and wicket-keeper Baba Indrajith made their IPL debuts for KKR in their last match against Delhi Capitals. The decisions to play them both meant that Shivam Mavi and Sam Billings were left out with Australia Test captain Pat Cummins not finding a way back into the side. We expect to see Cummins in the XI for this game.
RR Team News:
Sanju Samson’s team were targeting their fourth successive victory in the 2022 IPL against Mumbai Indians on Saturday and it was no surprise to see them unchanged. Although they lost the game, they did not pick up any injuries and we expect to see the same XI in this fixture.
KKR vs RR Pre-Toss LineUps:
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
Small League Team will be added on match day
Top in Season 2022:
1: Jos Buttler
09 Ings, 556 Run, 365 Ball, Average 770.75, SR 155.06
2: K L Rahul
09 Ings, 374 Run, 260 Ball, Average 53.43, SR 143.84
3: H Pandya
08 Ings, 308 Run, 227 Ball, Average 51.33, SR 135.68
4: T Verma
09 Ings, 307 Run, 224 Ball, Average 43.86, SR 137.05
5: S Dhawan
09 Ings, 307 Run, 243 Ball, Average 38.38, SR 126.33
1: Y Chahal
09 Ings, 19 Wkts, 36 Over, 7.22 Eco, 13.68 Avg, 11.36 SR
2: K Yadav
08 Ings, 17 Wkts, 29.4 Over, 8.08 Eco, 14.11 Avg, 10.47 SR
3: U Malik
08 Ings, 15 Wkts, 30 Over, 7.96 Eco, 15.93 Avg, 12 SR
4: W Hasaranga
10 Ings, 15 Wkts, 34 Over, 8.02 Eco, 18.20 Avg, 13.60 SR
5: T Natarajan
08 Ings, 15 Wkts, 31 Over, 8.41 Eco, 17.40 Avg, 12.40 SR
Players H2H Battle:
N Rana against Y Chahal
51 balls 71 runs 04 out
N Rana against R Ashwin
38 balls 76 runs 00 out
N Rana against T Boult
20 balls 28 runs 00 out
P Cummins against Y Chahal
09 balls 03 runs 03 out
P Cummins against T Boult
12 balls 22 runs 01 out
A Russell against T Boult
10 balls 21 runs 02 out
A Russell against Y Chahal
14 balls 44 runs 00 out
J Buttler against V Chakaravarthy
13 balls 28 runs 02 out
J Buttler against U Yadav
47 balls 77 runs 01 out
J Buttler against P Cummins
45 balls 69 runs 01 out
J Buttler against S Mavi
35 balls 56 runs 01 out
S Samson against S Narine
38 balls 30 runs 01 out
S Samson against U Yadav
14 balls 35 runs 01 out
A Rahane against T Boult
23 balls 19 runs 02 out
A Rahane against Y Chahal
21 balls 25 runs 01 out
S Iyer against Y Chahal
58 balls 78 runs 01 out
S Iyer against N Saini
25 balls 27 runs 01 out
D Padikkal against P Cummins
29 balls 37 runs 00 out
S Billings against Obed McCoy
09 balls 26 runs 01 out
V Iyeragainst T Boult
12 balls 20 runs 01 out
S Hetmyer against S Narine
47 balls 33 runs 01 out
S Hetmyeragainst A Russell
29 balls 66 runs 00 out
Get Ground Specific Stats and Records on Team Guide Section
Who will win today match: KKR vs RR IPL T20 Match Fantasy Team
Rajasthan Royals are favorites to beat Kolkata Knight Riders.
KKR Key Players:
The KKR skipper is their leading run scorer in the tournament but has hit only 2 half-centuries so far. His team need some bigger scores if they are to be competitive again.
The burly Australian right-handed opener made only 3 against Delhi Capitals. However, he hit 58 in the previous game and is always capable of a big contribution.
The pace bowler was back to his best in the match against Delhi Capitals. He dismissed Prithvi Shaw, David Warner and Rishabh Pant and he will be relishing another appearance at the Wankhede Stadium.
RR Key Players:
The English opener continued his incredible form in the tournament with 67 runs from 52 balls against Mumbai Indians. He struck 5 fours and 4 sixes in his innings.
The bowling all-rounder struck a very useful 21 runs from 9 balls before returning figures of 1-21 with the ball from his 4 overs in the defeat to Mumbai Indians.
Although he was not at his best against Mumbai Indians, he conceded 33 runs from his 4 overs, he still picked up the key wicket of Suryakumar Yadav.
KKR Team Updates:
- Unstability has led to KKR losing 5 games on a trot.
- They are yet to find the right balance of the team as their batting order has been changing in every match.
- With just 3 wins from 9 games, they are standing at the 8th position in points table.
- Aaron Finch and Venkatesh Iyer will probably open the inning.
- Shreyas Iyer will bat at the one-down position.
- Baba Indrajith and Nitish Rana will handle the middle-order batting.
- Shreyas Iyer will lead the KOL as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Baba Indrajith will do the Wicket Keeping for KOL.
- Sunil Narine will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Umesh Yadav and Tim Southee will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Umesh Yadav was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
RR Team Updates:
- The way things have went as of now, Rajasthan must be happy.
- They are standing at the 2nd position with 6 wins out of the 9 matches they played.
- Jos Butler has been in magical form and will be looking to continue that.
- Devdutt Padikkal and Jos Buttler will probably open the inning.
- Jos Buttler is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Sanju Samson will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Daryl Mitchell and Shimron Hetmyer will handle the middle-order batting.
- Sanju Samson will lead the Rajasthan Royals as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Sanju Samson will do the Wicket Keeping for Rajasthan Royals.
- Yuzvendra Chahal and Ravichandran Ashwin will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Prasidh Krishna and Trent Boult will lead the pace attack of his team.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for Giveaway & Other Info
Kolkata Knight Riders:
Aaron Finch, Venkatesh Iyer, Shreyas Iyer(C), Baba Indrajith(WK), Nitish Rana, Andre Russell, Rinku Singh, Sunil Narine, Umesh Yadav, Tim Southee, Shivam Mavi, Harshit Rana, Mohammad Nabi, Sam Billings(WK), Abhijeet Tomar, Pratham Singh, Ramesh Kumar, Ajinkya Rahane, Ashok Sharma, Anukul Sudhakar Roy, Chamika Karunaratne, Sheldon Jackson(WK), Pat Cummins, Aman Khan, Varun Chakravarthy.
Devdutt Padikkal, Jos Buttler(WK), Sanju Samson(WK)(C), Daryl Mitchell, Shimron Hetmyer, Riyan Parag, Ravichandran Ashwin, Trent Boult, Prasidh Krishna, Kuldeep Sen, Yuzvendra Chahal, Karun Nair, Dhruv Jurel(WK), Yashasvi Jaiswal, Shubham Garhwal, Obed McCoy, KC Cariappa, Tejas Baroka, Anunay- Singh, Rassie van der-Dussen, Jimmy Neesham, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Navdeep Saini, Kuldip Yadav.
For Grand League & Our Final After Toss Updated Small League Teams, Please Download Android App from Play Store: Dwonload Nowhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=live.ipl.cricket_prediction