LAH vs MUL Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for PSL T20 Match 2023
Lahore Qalandars vs Multan Sultans
PSL T20 Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 15 Mar, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series: PSL T20 Qualifier Match
Venue: Gaddafi Stadium – Lahore, Pakistan
LAH vs MUL Dream11 Prediction:
- Fakhar Zaman hit 66 runs in the first group stage game against Multan Sultans earlier in the tournament and the opener is well worth backing as Lahore Qalandars’ highest run scorer in this play-off match. Shaheen Shah Afridi has 14 wickets in the 2023 PSL and the left-arm quick is our tip for Lahore Qalandars’ top wicket-taker on Wednesday.
- Mohammad Rizwan is the leading run scorer in the competition and the keeper-batter is our pick for Multan Sultans’ highest run scorer in this match. Abbas Afridi has a strike rate of 8.9 with two four-wicket hauls and a five-wicket haul in this PSL. He is a strong choice for Multan Sultans’ top wicket-taker against Lahore Qalandars.
- Shaheen Shah Afridi took a five-wicket haul at this venue earlier in the tournament and we recommend backing him to take over 1.5 wickets in this clash.
LAH vs MUL Live Streaming:
The match will be shown live on PTV Sports, Ten Sports, and A Sports.
PSL 2023 Live Streaming:
Fans can stream the match on Tapmad, Tamasha App, and Daraz.
Weather & Pitch Report:
We expect to see cloudy evening conditions across this game. The temperature is forecast to be in the high 20s during this match from start to finish.
We have seen plenty of runs across the PSL this season and this pitch in Lahore looks like being another which will deliver high scores. We expect a surface with bounce and pace.
Karachi Kings won the toss and chose to bat first before winning the last match at the Gaddafi Stadium. We predict that both teams will want to bat first ahead of this game.
Team Form in the Last Matches:
L, W, L, W, W
W W, L, L, L
LAH vs MUL TEAM NEWS:
LAH Team News:
There will be at least one change to Lahore Qalandars’ XI ahead of this play-off match as skipper Shaheen Shah Afridi will come back into the team after being rested for the final group stage. It is likely that he will take the place of spinner Rashid Khan who had to retire with concussion in Sunday’s game.
MUL Team News:
With the Sultans looking to register their third successive victory, it would be a big surprise if there were any changes to their team for this game. The batting line-up is delivering and in Abbas Afridi, they have the most in-form bowler in the tournament.
LAH vs MUL Pre-Toss LineUps:
2. Abdullah Shafique
3. Kamran Ghulam
4. Sam Billings(WK)
5. Hussain Talat
6. David Wiese
7. Sikandar Raza
9. Shaheen Afridi(C)
10. Haris Rauf
11. Zaman- Khan
2. M Rizwan(WK)(C)
3. Rilee Rossouw
4. Tim David
5. Kieron Pollard
7. Usama Mir
9. I Naveed
10. Abbas Afridi
LAH vs MUL Team Updates:
LAH Team Updates –
- Fakhar Zaman and Abdullah Shafique will probably open the inning.
- Kamran Ghulam will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Sam Billings and Hussain Talat will handle the middle-order batting.
- Hussain Talat was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Shaheen Afridi will lead the Lahore Qalandars as a Captain. He is also a good Bowler
- Sam Billings will do the Wicket Keeping for Lahore Qalandars.
- Rashid-Khan and Sikandar Raza will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Rashid-Khan is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Shaheen Afridi and Haris Rauf will lead the pace attack of his team.
MUL Team Updates –
- Usman Khan and Mohammad Rizwan will probably open the inning.
- Usman Khan was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Mohammad Rizwan is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Rilee Rossouw will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Tim David and Kieron Pollard will handle the middle-order batting.
- Mohammad Rizwan will lead the Multan Sultans as a Captain. He is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Mohammad Rizwan will do the Wicket-Keeping for Multan Sultans. He is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Usama Mir and Khushdil-Shah will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Ihsanullah and Abbas Afridi will lead the pace attack of his team.
The winner of this match will advance straight to Sunday’s final back at the Gaddafi Stadium. As a result, we expect both teams to go all out looking to win this play-off. Form wise, Multan Sultans have been in better form and Lahore Qalandars will not be as much of a threat with the ball if Rashid Khan is unable to play. However, even without Khan, we still rate the bowling attack. Combined with the strong batters throughout the order, we are backing Lahore Qalandars to win.
Lahore Qalandars are favorites to beat Multan Sultans
LAH Key Players:
the 32 year old opener has had an excellent PSL 2023. He has hit one hundred and two half-centuries across the tournament.
Haris Rauf –
the right-arm fast bowler picked up another two wickets in the final group stage game. He comes into the play-offs with a strike-rate of 15.0 in the competition.
Shaheen Shah Afridi –
the left-arm pace bowler will be fresh after missing the last match. His best figures this season are 5-40 and he will bowl with pace and accuracy on this pitch.
MUL Key Players:
Mohammad Rizwan –
the skipper contributed another half-century in the last match. His strike rate of 189.65 in that fixture was up on his tournament strike-rate of 145.04.
Usman Khan –
the 27 year old opener was at his best in Saturday’s game when he hit 12 fours and nine sixes on his way to 120 runs from 43 balls.
Abbas Afridi –
the 21 year old medium fast bowler has been one of the stars of the competition. He comes into this game after taking 5-47 against Quetta Gladiators.
LAH vs MUL Team Form:
LAH Team Form –
Lahore Qalandars finished top of the group stage with only three defeats. However, two of those defeats came in their last three matches.
MUL Team Form –
Multan Sultans lost three games in a row from the end of February to early March but have now won successive matches ahead of this fixture.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
LAH vs MUL SQUAD:
Lahore Qalandars (LAH):
Fakhar Zaman, Abdullah Shafique, Kamran Ghulam, Sam Billings(WK), Hussain Talat, David Wiese, Sikandar Raza, Rashid-Khan, Shaheen Afridi(C), Haris Rauf, Zaman- Khan, Shawaiz Irfan(WK), Jalat Khan, Ahsan Bhatti, Kusal Mendis(WK), Shai Hope(WK), Jordan Cox(WK), Mirza Tahir Baig, Shane Dadswell, Liam Dawson, Dilbar Hussain, Ahmad Daniyal
Multan Sultans (MUL):
Usman Khan, Mohammad Rizwan(WK)(C), Rilee Rossouw, Tim David, Kieron Pollard, Khushdil-Shah, Usama Mir, Anwar-Ali, Izharullahq Naveed, Abbas Afridi, Ihsanullah, Shan Masood, Amad-Butt, Adil Rashid, Joshua Little, Sheldon Cottrell, Arafat Minhas-I, Mohammad Sarwar Afridi, Johnson Charles(WK), David Miller, Carlos Brathwaite, Akeal Hosein, Sameen Gul, Muhammad Ilyas
For Grand League & Our Final After Toss Updated Small League Teams, Please Download Android App from Play Store: Dwonload Nowhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=live.ipl.cricket_prediction