LKK vs NRK Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report & Dream11 Team for TNPL T20 Final Match Team & Analysis
TNPL T20 Final Match Prediction
Match: LKK vs NRK Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 12 July, 07:15 PM (IST)
Series:: TNPL T20 Final Match
Venue: Indian Cement Company Ground – Tirunelveli, India
W, W, W, W, W
W, W, W, L, W
- B Sachin hit 70 runs from 46 balls in the Qualifier 1 and he is well worth backing as Lyca Kovai Kings’ highest run scorer in this final. Gowtham Thamarai Kannan has taken 9 wickets from his last four matches and the pace bowler is a strong choice for Lyca Kovai Kings’ top wicket taker in this game.
- Guruswamy Ajitesh hit 73 not out from 44 balls in the Qualifier 2 and the right-hander is our pick for Nellai Royal Kings’ highest run scorer against Lyca Kovai Kings. Only three players have taken more wickets than M Poiyamozhi in the competition and the bowler is our tip for Nellai Royal Kings’ top wicket taker in this clash.
- With scores of 67 and 70 from his last two innings, we recommend backing B Sachin to hit over 31.5 runs in this match.
Live Streaming: This match can be live-streamed on FanCode.
The match will be live telecast on Star Sports Network.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The temperature will be around 35 degrees at the start of the final and no lower than 31 degrees by the end of the game. Humidity levels will not pass 60% during the match.
This is a good batting wicket in Tirunelveli and we expect a par score to be in the region of 195. There will be good pace in the wicket.
Lyca Kovai Kings have won the last four matches after batting first. We predict that both skippers will choose to bat first in this clash if they win the toss.
LKK Team News:
In the Qualifier 1, Lyca Kovai Kings were far too strong for Dindigul Dragons with a performance which impressed in both innings of the game. No injuries were reported in the last match and five days have since passed so we expect no changes to the team for this final.
NRK Team News:
After winning their last three games in the TNPL 2023, it would be a big surprise if Nellai Royal Kings were to make any changes ahead of this final. They showed the ability to get over the line in tough circumstances on Monday and have no injury worries.
2. J S-Kumar(WK)
3. B Sachin
4. U Mukilesh
5. Shahrukh Khan(C)
6. Ram Arvindh-R(WK)
7. M Mohammed
8. Atheeq Ur Rahman
9. V Yudheeswaran
10. J Subramanyan
11. Manimaran Siddharth
2. L Suryaprakash
3. Ajitesh G(WK)
4. Nidish Rajagopal
5. R Easwaran(WK)
6. Sonu Yadav
7. S Lakshay Jain
8. NS Harish
9. M Poiyamozhi
10. S Mohan Prasath
11. Sandeep Warrier
LKK vs NRK Team Combo:
LKK Team Info –
- S Sujay and J Suresh-Kumar will probably open the inning.
- B Sachin will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- U Mukilesh and Shahrukh Khan will handle the middle-order batting.
- Shahrukh Khan is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Shahrukh Khan will lead the Lyca Kovai Kings as a Captain. He is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Ram Arvindh-R will do the Wicket Keeping for Lyca Kovai Kings.
- Manimaran Siddharth and M Mohammed will lead the pace attack of his team.
- M Mohammed was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
NRK Team Info –
- Arun Karthik and Laxmesha Suryaprakash will probably open the inning.
- Ajitesh G will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Ajitesh G is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Nidish Rajagopal and Rithik Easwaran will handle the middle-order batting.
- Arun Karthik will lead the Nellai Royal Kings as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Rithik Easwaran will do the Wicket Keeping for Nellai Royal Kings.
- M Poiyamozhi and S Mohan Prasath will lead the pace attack of his team.
After a brilliant tournament, the 2023 Tamil Nadu Premier League finally comes to a close with this match. The Kovai Kings and the Royal Kings have both been very impressive across the tournament and we are predicting a high scoring clash. Overall, Lyca Kovai Kings have produced the strongest showings over recent games and we are backing them to win this final.
LKK vs NRK Key Players:
Lyca Kovai Kings
after scoring only 16 runs from his first three innings of the tournament, the opener has hit 137 runs from his last two. He has already made a score of 67 in Tirunelveli.
M Shahrukh Khan
The skipper picked up another wicket in the Qualifier 1 and has the ability to turn this final with either bat or ball on Wednesday.
Gowtham Thamarai Kannan
The 29 year old continues to impress across this competition. He took a wicket against Nellai Royal Kings and in the last fixture in Tirunelveli.
Nellai Royal Kings
No player has scored more runs in the competition than the 20 year old top order batter. He hit 10 boundaries on this pitch on Monday.
The 23 year old bowling all-rounder has made contributions with the bat during the tournament and has figures of 1-37 and 2-31 at this venue.
The experienced pace bowler will be looking to take at least one wicket for the sixth successive game. He is yet to go wicketless in Tirunelveli from three appearances this year.
LKK Team Form:
Lyca Kovai Kings come into this match targeting their seventh successive victory in the tournament. They have won their last four games by 30 runs, 44 runs, 79 runs and 59 runs.
NRK Team Form:
Nellai Royal Kings have the ability to win from any position and and a fourth win in a row will see them crowned as tournament winners.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
Lyca Kovai Kings (LKK) Squad:
S Sujay, J Suresh-Kumar(WK), B Sachin, U Mukilesh, Shahrukh Khan(C), Ram Arvindh-R(WK), M Mohammed, Atheeq Ur Rahman, V Yudheeswaran, Jhathavedh Subramanyan, Manimaran Siddharth, P Vidyuth, P Hemcharan, Sai Sudharsan, Kiran Akash, K Gowtham Thamarai, K M Om Prakash, R Divakar
Nellai Royal Kings (NRK) Squad:
Arun Karthik(WK)(C), Laxmesha Suryaprakash, Ajitesh G(WK), Nidish Rajagopal, Rithik Easwaran(WK), Sonu Yadav, S Lakshay Jain, NS Harish, M Poiyamozhi, S Mohan Prasath, Sandeep Warrier, T Veeramani, J-Rohan, Emmanuel Cherian, Adithya Arun, Karthick Manikandan, R Mithun, Aswin Crist, N Kabilan, SJ Arunkumar, P Sugendhiran, Lakshminarayanan Vignesh, Sri Neranjan R
For Grand League & Our Final After Toss Updated Small League Teams, Please Download Android App from Play Store: Dwonload Nowhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=live.ipl.cricket_prediction