MI vs GT Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for 57th IPL-23 Match Team and Analysis
IPL 2023 Match-57 Prediction
Match: MI vs GT Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 12 May, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series:: Indian Premier League 2023
Venue: Wankhede Stadium – Mumbai, India
Matches Played 02
MI Won 01
GT Won 01
No Result/Tie 00
W, L, W, W, L
W, W, L, W, W
MI vs GT Dream11 Prediction:
- Suryakumar Yadav hit 83 runs from 35 balls against Royal Challengers Bangalore on Tuesday and he is our tip for Mumbai Indians’ highest run scorer on Friday. With the ball, Piyush Chawla took 2-34 when these sides last met and the spinner is a strong choice for Mumbai Indians’ top wicket taker against Gujarat Titans.
- Shubman Gill scored 94 not out from 51 balls in Match 51 and he is well worth backing as Gujarat Titans’ highest run scorer in this match. Rashid Khan has 19 wickets in the tournament and the spinner is a strong choice for Gujarat Titans’ top wicket taker against Mumbai Indians.
- After a poor start to the campaign, Suryakumar Yadav is back to his best. We recommend backing him to hit over 31.5 runs in this fixture.
Live Streaming: Fans in India can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar & Jio Cinema.
The match can be watched live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK, and Willow TV in the USA.
After Mumbai Indians enjoyed such a convincing win at this venue batting second in the last game, we predict that both teams will choose to field first if they win the toss.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The forecast is for sunny weather at the start of the game with clear skies throughout. The humidity levels will reach over 70% by the end of the contest.
With Mumbai Indians reaching their target of 200 with 21 balls remaining against Royal Challengers Bangalore on Tuesday at Wankhede Stadium, there is no doubt that this is a strong batting wicket. We expect a par score to be around 210.
IPL Records and Stats at Wankhede Stadium
Total matches: 28
Matches won batting first: 13
Matches won bowling first: 15
Average 1st Inns scores: 238
Average 2nd Inns scores: 201
Highest total recorded
438/4 (50 Ov) by RSA vs IND
Lowest total recorded
79/10 (27.1 Ov) by INDW vs AUSW
Highest score chased
284/4 (49 Ov) by NZ vs IND
Lowest score defended
192/9 (50 Ov) by WI vs IND
MI Team News:
There were three changes to Mumbai Indians’ XI ahead of their excellent win over Royal Challengers Bangalore on Tuesday with the biggest one being Chris Jordan coming in for his debut for the Indians to replace Jofra Archer who returned home for further treatment on his elbow issue.
GT Team News:
One of the main reasons behind Gujarat Titans’ success this year has been their lack of chopping and changing of their side and giving their players long runs in the side. There are no injuries in the squad although Josh Little remains unavailable due to the Ireland v Bangladesh ODI series in England.
2. Rohit Sharma(C)
3. Cameron Green
4. Suryakumar Yadav
5. Tim David
6. Nehal Wadhera
7. Chris Jordan
8. Piyush Chawla
9. Akash Madhwal
10. Kumar Kartikeya
11. Jason Behrendorff
2. Shubman Gill
3. Hardik Pandya(C)
4. Vijay Shankar
5. David Miller
6. Abhinav Manohar
7. Rahul Tewatia
9. Mohammed Shami
10. Noor Ahmad
11. Mohit Sharma
Players H2H Battle:
R Sharma against R Khan
16 balls 26 runs 02 Dismissal
R Sharma against M Shami
42 balls 47 runs 02 Dismissal
C Green against A Joseph
07 balls 02 runs 01 Dismissal
R Khan against C Jordan
16 balls 30 runs 02 Dismissal
T David against O Smith
19 balls 27 runs 02 Dismissal
S Yadav against A Joseph
22 balls 52 runs 01 Dismissal
S Yadav against R Khan
26 balls 45 runs 00 Dismissal
I Kishan against R Khan
51 balls 66 runs 01 Dismissal
D Miller against C Jordan
28 balls 59 runs 00 Dismissal
W Saha against P Chawla
15 balls 16 runs 01 Dismissal
N Wadhera against M Sharma
07 ball 11 runs 01 Dismissal
T Varma against R Khan
07 balls 08 runs 01 Dismissal
S Gill against K Kartikeya
15 balls 23 runs 01 Dismissal
H Pandya against P Chawla
15 balls 36 runs 01 Dismissal
H Pandya against C Green
13 balls 35 run 00 Dismissal
M Wade against J Behrendorff
27 balls 32 run 01 Dismissal
MI Team Info –
- Ishan Kishan and Rohit Sharma will probably open the inning.
- Cameron Green will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Suryakumar Yadav and Tim David will handle the middle-order batting.
- Suryakumar Yadav is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Rohit Sharma will lead the Mumbai Indians as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Ishan Kishan will do the Wicket Keeping for Mumbai Indians.
- Piyush Chawla and Kumar Kartikeya will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Jason Behrendorff and Akash Madhwal will lead the pace attack of his team.
GT Team Info –
- Wriddhiman Saha and Shubman Gill will probably open the inning.
- Shubman Gill is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Hardik Pandya will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Vijay Shankar and David Miller will handle the middle-order batting.
- Hardik Pandya will lead the Gujarat Titans as a Captain. He is also a good All-Rounder
- Wriddhiman Saha will do the Wicket Keeping for Gujarat Titans.
- Rashid-Khan will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Mohammed Shami and Mohit Sharma will lead the pace attack of his team.
This looks like being another closely contested IPL fixture with Mumbai Indians blowing recent sides away with the strength of their batting and Gujarat Titans proving to be just too good for most teams across the tournament. We expect Mumbai Indians to push the Titans very hard but the combination of Rashid Khan and Mohammed Shami is key. They are the best bowlers in the tournament and we are backing Gujarat Titans to win.
Mumbai Indians have a 65% chance to win this match
Gujarat Titans have a 35% chance to win this match
Top 5 Key Players:
When the right-handed top order batter is playing well he is absolutely unstoppable. His strike-rate of 186.14 is higher than any of his previous IPL campaigns.
The Australian international has been playing at a high level in his finisher role this season. From 20 matches in the IPL, his strike-rate is up at 185.79.
The spinner has been remarkably consistent this year and has picked up wickets in every match apart from in the two clashes with Royal Challengers Bangalore.
MI Possible Impact Players Substitute
Ramandeep Singh, Tristan Stubbs, Vishnu Vinod, Sandeep Warrier, Raghav Goyal.
Vishnu Vinod has hit seven T20 half-centuries but is still looking for his first IPL appearance of the season. Sandeep Warrier is an experienced right-arm pace bowler with best T20 figures of 3-19.
The classy right-handed opener took the Player of the Match Award in the last game and only Faf du Plessis and Yashasvi Jaiswal have hit more runs in the IPL 2023.
The keeper-batter has suddenly found his form after hitting 41 not out against Rajasthan Royals he hit 81 against Lucknow Super Giants.
The Afghanistan spinner has never taken less than 17 wickets in an IPL season and needs three more dismissals to get his highest tally of wickets during an IPL campaign
GT Possible Impact Players Substitute
KS Bharat, Dasun Shanaka, Alzarri Joseph, Shivam Mavi, Jayant Yadav.
With only three overseas players in the predicted XI, this opens up the possibility of Alzarri Joseph coming in for pace bowling reinforcement or Dasun Shanaka if big runs are required
MI Team Form:
Mumbai Indians have won three of their last four games and they were very impressive against Royal Challengers Bangalore in the last match.
GT Team Form:
Apart from the shock defeat to Delhi Capitals three games ago, Gujarat Titans have been in brilliant form and are looking for their fifth win in six matches during this clash.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
Mumbai Indians (MI) Squad:
Ishan Kishan(WK), Rohit Sharma(C), Cameron Green, Suryakumar Yadav, Tim David, Nehal Wadhera, Chris Jordan, Piyush Chawla, Akash Madhwal, Kumar Kartikeya, Jason Behrendorff, Tristan Stubbs(WK), Ramandeep Singh, Vishnu Vinod(WK), Raghav Goyal, Sandeep Warrier, Tilak Varma, Arjun Tendulkar, Jofra Archer, Hrithik Shokeen, Duan Jansen, Riley Meredith, Arshad Khan, Dewald Brevis, Shams Mulani.
Gujarat Titans (GT) Squad:
Wriddhiman Saha(WK), Shubman Gill, Hardik Pandya(C), Vijay Shankar, David Miller, Abhinav Manohar, Rahul Tewatia, Rashid-Khan, Mohammed Shami, Noor Ahmad, Mohit Sharma, Jayant Yadav, Shivam Mavi, Dasun Shanaka, Kona Srikar-Bharat(WK), Alzarri Joseph, Sai Sudharsan, Matthew Wade(WK), Pradeep Sangwan, Odean Smith, Yash Dayal, Darshan Nalkande, Joshua Little, Urvil Patel, Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore.
For Grand League & Our Final After Toss Updated Small League Teams, Please Download Android App from Play Store: Dwonload Nowhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=live.ipl.cricket_prediction