MI-W vs DC-W Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for WPL T20 Match 2023
Mumbai Indians vs Delhi Capitals
WPL T20 Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 20 Mar, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series: WPL T20 Match-18
Venue: DY Patil Stadium, Mumbai, India
MI-W vs DC-W Dream11 Prediction:
- Opener Hayley Matthews has already scored over 200 runs in the WPL and the West Indian opener is our pick for Mumbai Indians’ highest run scorer in this game. With the ball, leg-spinner Amelia Kerr has taken six wickets from her last three matches and she is a strong choice for Mumbai Indians’ top wicket taker against Delhi Capitals.
- Meg Lanning has hit 239 runs so far in the competition and the Australian is well worth backing as Delhi Capitals’ highest run scorer against Mumbai Indians. Jess Jonassen is a very experienced and talented spin bowler. She is our tip for Delhi Capitals’ top wicket taker in this fixture.
- Amelia Kerr has taken two wickets in five of six games in this tournament. We recommend selecting her to take over 1.5 wickets in this clash.
MI-W vs DC-W Live Streaming:
This match will be shown live on Sky Sports Cricket, Fox Sports, Willow Sports and SuperSport.
WPL Live Streaming:
Fans can stream the match on Sky Go and JIO Cinema.
Weather & Pitch Report:
There will be very similar conditions from the start to the finish of this game with cloud cover and humidity levels of above 50% throughout.
Teams have been struggling to post competitive totals batting first on this wicket. Any score of under 150 in the first innings will be very hard to defend.
With the pitch offering something for the bowlers, fielding first has been the more successful route at this venue. We predict that both captains will want to bat second in this match.
MI-W vs DC-W TEAM NEWS:
MI-W Team News:
It was no surprise to see Mumbai Indians pick an unchanged side on Saturday as they looked to record their sixth straight win in the tournament. Although they were beaten, their players have all impressed throughout and we do not expect to see any changes ahead of this match.
DC-W Team News:
There was one change for Delhi Capitals after their win over Royal Challengers Bangalore on Monday. Ahead of their defeat to Gujarat Giants on Thursday, Poonam Yadav came in with the American left-arm pace bowler Tara Norris left out. We expect Norris to come back in for this match.
MI-W vs DC-W Pre-Toss LineUps:
2. Yastika Bhatia(WK)
3. Natalie Sciver
4. Harmanpreet Kaur(C)
5. Amelia Kerr
6. Issy Wong
7. Amanjot Kaur
8. Humeira Kazi
9. Dhara Gujjar
10. Jintimani Kalita
11. Saika Ishaque-I
2. Meg Lanning(C)
3. Alice Capsey
4. Jemimah Rodrigues
5. Marizanne Kapp
6. Jess Jonassen
7. Taniya Bhatia(WK)
8. Arundathi Reddy
9. Radha Yadav
10. Shikha Pandey
11. Poonam Yadav
MI-W vs DC-W Team Updates:
MI-W Team Updates –
- Hayley Matthews and Yastika Bhatia will probably open the inning.
- Hayley Matthews is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Natalie Sciver will bat at the one-down position. She is the backbone of the batting team.
- Harmanpreet Kaur and Amelia Kerr will handle the middle-order batting.
- Harmanpreet Kaur will lead the Mumbai Indians Women as a Captain. She is also a good Batsman
- Yastika Bhatia will do the Wicket Keeping for Mumbai Indians Women.
- Hayley Matthews and Amelia Kerr will take care of the spin bowling of her team.
- Hayley Matthews is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Saika Ishaque-I and Issy Wong will lead the pace attack of her team.
- Issy Wong was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
DC-W Team Updates –
- Shafali Verma and Meg Lanning will probably open the inning.
- Alice Capsey will bat at the one-down position. She is the backbone of the batting team.
- Jemimah Rodrigues and Marizanne Kapp will handle the middle-order batting.
- Marizanne Kapp is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Meg Lanning will lead the Delhi Capitals Women as a Captain. She is also a good Batsman
- Taniya Bhatia will do the Wicket Keeping for Delhi Capitals Women.
- Jess Jonassen and Radha Yadav will take care of the spin bowling of her team.
- Shikha Pandey and Arundathi Reddy will lead the pace attack of her team.
With Mumbai Indians and Delhi Capitals both losing their last games, we expect the two top teams to be desperate to get a win as they look to regain their form ahead of the play-offs. In Meg Lanning, Delhi Capitals have one of the best batters in the tournament but we think that Mumbai Indians have more players capable of making match-winning contributions. Overall we expect a close contest but are backing Mumbai Indians to win.
Mumbai Indians are favorites to beat Delhi Capitals.
MI-W Key Players:
Hayley Matthews –
the West Indian began the WPL 2023 tournament in good form before losing her form but she looked back to her best in the last match with one four and three sixes.
Harmanpreet Kaur –
the skipper made another useful contribution in the last game. Across the tournament she has hit over 200 runs.
Amelia Kerr –
the New Zealand spinner took two more wickets in Saturday’s defeat and has taken two wickets in each of her last three games.
DC-W Key Players:
Meg Lanning –
the captain is behind only Sophie Devine, who hit 99 on Saturday, in the leading run scorer list in the tournament. She hit 43 of Delhi Capitals’ 105 in the last game with Mumbai Indians.
Marizanne Kapp –
the South African all-rounder has shown her skills with the bat and ball in the WPL. Ahead of this game she has hit three scores of 30+ and taken seven wickets.
Jess Jonassen –
the Australian left-arm spinner was always likely to have success on these pitches in India. Her best figures in the tournament are 3-43.
GUJ-W vs UP-W Team Form:
MI-W Team Form –
After five successive victories, Mumbai Indians were finally beaten for the first time in Match 15 on Saturday.
DC-W Team Form –
Although the Capitals were beaten on Friday, they have still won three of the last five matches in the tournament.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
MI-W vs DC-W SQUAD:
Mumbai Indians Women (MI-W):
Hayley Matthews, Yastika Bhatia(WK), Natalie Sciver, Harmanpreet Kaur(C), Amelia Kerr, Issy Wong, Amanjot Kaur, Humeira Kazi, Dhara Gujjar, Jintimani Kalita, Saika Ishaque-I, Heather Graham, Sonam Yadav, Chloe Tryon, Pooja Vastrakar, Priyanka Bala(WK), Neelam Bisht
Delhi Capitals Women (DEL-W):
Shafali Verma, Meg Lanning(C), Alice Capsey, Jemimah Rodrigues, Marizanne Kapp, Jess Jonassen, Taniya Bhatia(WK), Arundathi Reddy, Radha Yadav, Shikha Pandey, Poonam Yadav, Jasia Aktar, Sneha Deepthi, Tara Norris, Titas Sadhu, Aparna Mondal(WK), Laura Kimmince, Mani Minnu
For Grand League & Our Final After Toss Updated Small League Teams, Please Download Android App from Play Store: Dwonload Nowhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=live.ipl.cricket_prediction