NOR vs WAS Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for Vitality T20 Blast Match Team and Analysis
Vitality T20 Blast Match Prediction
Match: NOR vs WAS Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 31 May, 11:00 PM (IST)
Series:: Vitality T20 Blast match 2023
Venue: County Ground – Northampton, England
L, L, L, L, L
W, W, L, L, W
NOR vs WAS Dream11 Prediction:
- Chris Lynn has hit over 7000 T20 runs in his career and we are backing him to be Northamptonshire’s highest run scorer against Warwickshire. With the ball, Andrew Tye bowls with accuracy and pace. He is a strong choice for Northamptonshire’s top wicket taker in this fixture.
- Alex Davies scored 51 not out from 39 balls in the last match and the keeper-batter is our tip for Warwickshire’ highest run scorer against Northamptonshire. Danny Briggs comes into this game in fine form after taking 4-15 from 3.5 overs against Lancashire Lightning. We expect him to be Warwickshire’ top wicket taker in this clash.
- Danny Briggs is in brilliant form and we are backing him to take over 1.5 wickets on Wednesday.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Sky Go.
This match will be shown live on Sky Sports Cricket.
Teams batting first have a better record at the County Ground in Northampton. Our prediction is that both teams will choose to bat first.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The forecast is for cloudy and humid conditions in Northampton on Wednesday evening. However, it will not be particularly warm with a high of 15 degrees.
We saw plenty of high scores at this venue in T20 cricket last year but the wicket seems a little slower in 2022. A par score will be in the region of 170 – 180.
County Ground – Northampton, England
Total matches: 7
Matches won batting first: 7
Average 1st Inns scores: 139
Average 2nd Inns scores: 89
Highest total recorded
180/6 (20 Ov) by ENGW vs WIW
Lowest total recorded
93/10 (19.2 Ov) by WIW vs NZW
Lowest score defended
103/7 (20 Ov) by ENGW vs WIW
NOR vs WAS Team NEWS:
NOR Team News:
There was a first appearance of the season for Freddie Heldreich on Monday and he celebrated by taking one wicket from his three overs. We expect he will retain his place in the side which is unlikely to change with no injury worries in the squad.
WAS Team News:
Alex Davies’ side became the first team to beat Lancashire Lightning in the Vitality T20 Blast 2023 with a convincing victory on Monday. Although this game will be played in Northampton on a pitch which will offer something different we expect to see the same XI selected.
2. Chris Lynn
3. David Willey(C)
4. Saif Zaib
5. Joshua Cobb
6. Lewis McManus(WK)
7. Freddie Heldreich
8. Tom Taylor
9. James Sales
10. Andrew Tye
11. Graeme White
1. Robert Yates
2. Alex Davies(WK)(C)
3. Glenn Maxwell
4. Sam Hain
5. Dan Mousley
6. Chris Benjamin(WK)
7. Ed Barnard
8. Henry Brookes
9. Craig Miles
10. Danny Briggs
11. Jacob Lintott
NOR vs WAS Team Combo:
NOR Team Info –
- Ricardo Vasconcelos and Chris Lynn will probably open the inning.
- David Willey will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- David Willey was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Saif Zaib and Joshua Cobb will handle the middle-order batting.
- David Willey will lead the Northamptonshire as a Captain. He was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Lewis McManus will do the Wicket Keeping for Northamptonshire.
- Graeme White will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Andrew Tye and Freddie Heldreich will lead the pace attack of his team.
WAS Team Info –
- Robert Yates and Alex Davies will probably open the inning.
- Glenn Maxwell will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Sam Hain and Dan Mousley will handle the middle-order batting.
- Alex Davies will lead the Warwickshire as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Chris Benjamin will do the Wicket Keeping for Warwickshire.
- Danny Briggs and Jacob Lintott will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Danny Briggs is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Henry Brookes and Craig Miles will lead the pace attack of his team.
Warwickshire have an excellent recent record over Northamptonshire and are also in fine form. As a result, it will be a very tough evening for the Steelbacks but they do have a chance after winning their last match. Danny Briggs is in fine form with the ball for the Bears and they have plenty of big run scorers in their team. Our prediction is for Warwickshire to get another win in this fixture.
Northamptonshire have a 49% chance to win this match
Warwickshire a 51% chance to win this match
The experienced Australian opener is yet to find his top form in the 2023 T20 Blast but still managed to hit 31 runs in the win over Derbyshire Falcons.
The skipper is a fine all-rounder and can win a game in this format with either bat or ball. He took 1-21 as well as hitting 31 runs from 25 balls in the last match.
The 36 year old right-arm medium fast Australian has taken three wickets from the opening three matches of the tournament and will relish bowling at Glenn Maxwell in this game.
The keeper-batter hit six fours and one six in the win over Lancashire Lightning on Monday and has now hit 16 half-centuries in this format.
The Australian all-rounder was named as the ‘Electric Striker of the Season’ in the 2023 Indian Premier League and is one of the most destructive batters in this form of the game.
The left-arm spinner went wicketless in the first game of this campaign but has taken 7 wickets across the last two matches.
NOR vs WAS Team Forms:
NOR Team Form:
Northamptonshire got their first win of the campaign by a margin of 6 wickets in the last game. It was an impressive performance with both bat and ball.
WAS Team Form:
Warwickshire have not only won three out of three so far in this campaign but they also beat the previously undefeated Lancashire Lightning in the last match.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
Northamptonshire (NOR) Squad:
Chris Lynn, Ricardo Vasconcelos, David Willey (c), Josh Cobb, Saif Zaib, Lewis McManus (wk), Tom Taylor, James Sales, Andrew Tye, Graeme White, Freddie Heldreich, Emilio Gay, Rob Keogh, Alex Russell, Ben Sanderson.
Warwickshire (WAS) Squad:
Alex Davies (c & wk), Robert Yates, Sam Hain, Glenn Maxwell, Dan Mousley, Chris Benjamin, Ed Barnard, Henry Brookes, Danny Briggs, Craig Miles, Jake Lintott, Paul Stirling, Chris Woakes, Jacob Bethell , Hasan Ali.
For Grand League & Our Final After Toss Updated Small League Teams, Please Download Android App from Play Store: Dwonload Nowhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=live.ipl.cricket_prediction