PBKS vs RR Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing 11, Team Info & Dream11 Team, Match Prediction
PBKS vs RR Dream11 Prediction for IPL T20 Match
Match: PBKS vs RR IPL T20 Match Prediction
Time: 7 May, 03:30 PM (IST)
Series: IPL T20 Match
Venue: Wankhede Stadium – Mumbai
PBKS vs RR Info:
- Shikhar Dhawan scored 62 not out from 53 balls in the win over Gujarat Titans on Tuesday and we expect the opener to be Punjab Kings’ highest run scorer in this game. With the ball, Kagiso Rabada has taken 4-33 and 4-38 in his last two appearances and is our tip for Punjab Kings’ top wicket taker against Rajasthan Royals.
- Jos Buttler is the leading run scorer in the tournament and is our pick for Rajasthan Royals’ highest run scorer against Punjab Kings. Yuzvendra Chahal has 19 wickets from ten games and is a strong choice for Rajasthan Royals’ top wicket taker in this match.
- With 36 sixes in the 2022 IPL, no player has hit more than Jos Buttler. He is our prediction for the Player to Hit The Most Sixes in this clash.
PBKS vs RR Live Streaming:
TV channels: This match will be shown live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK, and Fox Sport in Australia. Flow Sports will broadcast in the Caribbean with SuperSport possessing the rights in South Africa.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar and SkyGo
Weather & Pitch Report:
The hottest period of the game will be in the first innings with the temperature marginally cooler for the second innings. It will be humid throughout.
We expect this pitch to produce a par score of 185-195 with the quick bowlers enjoying the surface. The ball should come onto the bat nicely and it would be a huge surprise if at least one batter did not make a big total.
Rajasthan Royals have lost their last two games after being put in to bat first. We predict that both captains will want to field first in this match.
W, L, W, L, L
✅ ❌ ✅ ❌ ❌
L, L, W, W, W
❌❌ ✅ ✅ ✅
Head to Head:
PBKS vs RR H2H:
PBKS vs RR Team News:
PBKS Team News:
Although they had lost by 20 runs to Lucknow Super Giants on Friday, Punjab Kings retained the same XI ahead of their win over Gujarat Titans at the DY Patil Stadium on Tuesday. It was a fine team performance and we do not foresee any changes to the team for this game.
RR Team News:
After becoming the first team to lose to Mumbai Indians this season in Match 44, Rajasthan Royals made one change ahead of their clash with KKR at the Wankhede Stadium on Monday. Out went New Zealander Daryl Mitchell with Karun Nair taking his place. After hitting 13 runs from 13 balls, we expect Nair to keep his spot for this game.
PBKS vs RR Pre-Toss LineUps:
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
Players H2H Battle (Player Matchups)
J Buttler against R Chahar
38 balls 68 runs 02 out
J Buttler against S Sharma
19 balls 43 runs 01 out
J Buttler against A Singh
13 balls 15 runs 01 out
S Dhawan against T Boult
62 balls 86 runs 02 out
S Dhawan against Y Chahal
28 balls 37 runs 02 out
S Dhawan against P Krishna
40 balls 60 runs 01 out
S Dhawan against R Ashwin
18 balls 20 runs 01 out
S Samson against R Chahar
26 balls 42 runs 01 out
S Samson against A Singh
22 balls 39 runs 01 out
S Samson against K Rabada
17 balls 26 runs 01 out
J Bairstow against Y Chahal
37 balls 48 runs 02 out
J Bairstowagainst T Boult
23 balls 37 runs 01 out
Y Jaiswal against S Sharma
15 balls 24 runs 01 out
Y Jaiswal against R Chahar
05 balls 08 runs 01 out
D Mitchell against B Howell
06 balls 08 runs 01 out
R Parag against K Rabada
07 balls 05 runs 01 out
D Padikkal against A Singh
16 balls 31 runs 01 out
D Padikkal against S Sharma
25 balls 26 runs 01 out
D Padikkal against R Chahar
22 balls 40 runs 00 out
M Agarwalagainst P Krishna
25 balls 44 runs 01 out
M Agarwal against T Boult
23 balls 42 runs 00 out
S Hetmyer against R Chahar
10 balls 10 runs 00 out
O Smithagainst O McCoy
08 balls 15 runs 00 out
Get Ground Specific Stats and Records in Team Guide Section
Who will win today’s match: PBKS vs RR IPL T20 Match Fantasy Team
Rajasthan Royals are favorites to beat Punjab Kings.
PBKS Key Players:
The left-handed opener has hit three half-centuries so far this season and is averaging 46.12 from ten innings. He has scored between 311 and 618 runs in each IPL season from 2011 onwards.
The English batting all-rounder was at his powerful best in the win over Gujarat Titans. He only faced ten balls but scored 30 runs including two fours and three sixes.
The South African right-arm pace bowler is in brilliant form right now. He dismissed Wriddhiman Saha, Rahul Tewatia, Rashid Khan and Lockie Ferguson in the last game.
RR Key Players:
The English right-handed opener made only 22 runs from 25 balls against KKR but has already clocked up 588 runs in the IPL 2022.
The skipper top scored with 54 runs from 49 balls in the last game with no other Royal hitting over 27. His innings included seven fours and one six.
The spinner took 0-31 against KKR but has tournament figures of 19-291. His best performance this season was 5-40 in the first game against KKR at the Brabourne Stadium.
PBKS vs RR Team Info:
PBKS Team Updates:
- Punjab Kings registered their fifth win of the tournament and condemned Gujarat to only their second loss in IPL 2022 after they chose to bat.
- What a statement victory for the Punjab Kings, downing table-toppers Gujarat Titans by chasing down the target in just 16 overs!
- Livingstone decided to just fast track the chase in the 16th over when Shami came back. He sent one six out of the ground ( 117 meters ) six.
- Shikhar Dhawan and Jonny Bairstow will probably open the inning.
- Bhanuka Rajapaksa will bat at the one-down position.
- Liam Livingstone and Mayank Agarwal will handle the middle-order batting.
- Mayank Agarwal will lead the Punjab Kings as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Jonny Bairstow will do the Wicket Keeping for Punjab Kings.
- Liam Livingstone and Rahul Chahar will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Kagiso Rabada and Arshdeep Singh will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Kagiso Rabada was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match. He picked another 4 wicket haul in last match.
RR Team Updates:
- Rajasthan Royals have now lost 2 back to back games and will be in desperate need of victory after how they have performed.
- They are standing at 3rd position in the points table with 6 victories in 10 games.
- Apart from Jos Butler and Sanju Samson , no other batter has shown enough intent to score runs.
- Devdutt Padikkal and Jos Buttler will probably open the inning.
- Yashasvi Jaiswal is likely to replace Devdutt Paddikal in this match.
- Sanju Samson will bat at the one-down position.
- Sanju Samson was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match. He scored a fifty in the last match.
- Karun Nair and Shimron Hetmyer will handle the middle-order batting.
- Sanju Samson will lead the Rajasthan Royals as a Captain.
- Sanju Samson will do the Wicket-Keeping for Rajasthan Royals.
- Yuzvendra Chahal and Ravichandran Ashwin will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Prasidh Krishna and Trent Boult will lead the pace attack of his team.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for Giveaway & Other Info
Shikhar Dhawan, Jonny Bairstow(WK), Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Liam Livingstone, Mayank Agarwal(C), Jitesh Sharma(WK), Rishi Dhawan, Kagiso Rabada, Rahul Chahar, Sandeep Sharma, Arshdeep Singh, Prabhsimran Singh(WK), Ishan Porel, Odean Smith, Baltej Singh, Benny Howell, Ansh Patel, Writtick Chatterjee, Prerak Mankad, Atharva Taide, Shahrukh Khan, Rajangad Bawa, Nathan Ellis, Harpreet Brar, Vaibhav Arora.
Devdutt Padikkal, Jos Buttler(WK), Sanju Samson(WK)(C), Karun Nair, Shimron Hetmyer, Riyan Parag, Ravichandran Ashwin, Trent Boult, Prasidh Krishna, Kuldeep Sen, Yuzvendra Chahal, Dhruv Jurel(WK), Yashasvi Jaiswal, Shubham Garhwal, Obed McCoy, KC Cariappa, Tejas Baroka, Anunay- Singh, Rassie van der-Dussen, Daryl Mitchell, Jimmy Neesham, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Navdeep Saini, Kuldip Yadav.
For Grand League & Our Final After Toss Updated Small League Teams, Please Download Android App from Play Store: Dwonload Nowhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=live.ipl.cricket_prediction