RCB vs CSK Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for today’s match
RCB vs CSK Dream11 Prediction for IPL T20 Match
Match: RCB vs CSK IPL T20 Match Prediction
Time: 4 May, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series: IPL T20 Match
Venue: Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Pune
RCB vs CSK Info:
- Virat Kohli hit 58 runs from 53 balls for RCB against Gujarat Titans and he is our tip for their highest run scorer against CSK. With the ball, Wanindu Hasaranga took 2-28 on Saturday and he is well worth backing as RCB’s top wicket taker in this game.
- Ruturaj Gaikwad struck 99 from 57 balls against Sunrisers Hyderabad and he is our pick for CSK’s highest run scorer in this match. Mukesh Choudhary took 4-46 on Sunday and he is a strong choice for CSK’s top wicket taker against RCB.
- After hitting 6 sixes in Match 46, Ruturaj Gaikwad looks back to the form which saw him win the Orange Cap last season. He is our prediction for the Player to Hit The Most Sixes in this clash.
RCB vs CSK Live Streaming:
TV channels: This match will be shown live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK, and Fox Sport in Australia. Flow Sports will broadcast in the Caribbean with SuperSport possessing the rights in South Africa.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar and SkyGo
Weather & Pitch Report:
It will be 34 degrees and sunny at the start of the game with the match ending under clear night skies and a temperature of 28.
Expect a pitch with plenty of runs, pace and bounce. The quick bowlers should get the most assistance from this wicket in Pune.
CSK emerged as winners after being asked to bat first in the last game at the MCA International Stadium. However, with humidity levels rising throughout the match, we predict that both teams will want to field first.
L, L, L, W, W
❌ ❌ ❌ ✅ ✅
W, L, W, L, W
✅ ❌ ✅ ❌ ✅
Head to Head:
RCB vs CSK H2H:
RCB vs CSK Team News:
RCB Team News:
In an attempt to return to winning ways after two defeats on the bounce, RCB made one change ahead of their clash against Gujarat Titans. Out went Suyash Prabhudessai with all-rounder Mahipal Lomror making his first appearance of the season. Lomror impressed with the bat and we expect him to retain his place.
CSK Team News:
Ravindra Jadeja stood aside as CSK’s captain ahead of their last game against Sunrisers Hyderabad with the vastly experienced MS Dhoni taking over. Leading wicket taker Dwayne Bravo, with a minor injury, and Shivam Dube were both left out with Devon Conway and Simarjeet Singh coming into the XI. We expect Bravo to play in this game.
RCB vs CSK Pre-Toss LineUps:
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
Small League Team will be added on match day
Top in Season 2022:
1: Jos Buttler
10 Ings, 588 Run, 390 Ball, Average 65.33, SR 150.76
2: K L Rahul
10 Ings, 451 Run, 311 Ball, Average 56.38, SR 145.01
3: A Sharma
09 Ings, 324 Run, 241 Ball, Average 36, SR 134.43
4: S Iyer
10 Ings, 324 Run, 243 Ball, Average 36, SR 133.33
5: H Pandya
08 Ings, 308 Run, 227 Ball, Average 51.33, SR 135.68
1: Y Chahal
10 Ings, 19 Wkts, 40 Over, 7.27 Eco, 15.31 Avg, 12.63 SR
2: K Yadav
09 Ings, 17 Wkts, 35 Over, 8.65 Eco, 15.82 Avg, 11.52 SR
3: T Natarajan
09 Ings, 17 Wkts, 35 Over, 8.65 Eco, 17.82 Avg, 12.35 SR
4: U Yadav
10 Ings, 15 Wkts, 40 Over, 7.15 Eco, 19.06 Avg, 16 SR
5: W Hasaranga
10 Ings, 15 Wkts, 34 Over, 8.02 Eco, 18.20 Avg, 13.60 SR
Players H2H Battle (Player Matchups)
G Maxwell against C Jordan
48 balls 68 runs 04 out
G Maxwell against M Theekshana
22 balls 42 runs 02 out
G Maxwell against D Bravo
22 balls 48 runs 01 out
A Rayudu against H Patel
16 balls 19 runs 03 out
A Rayudu against S Kaul
27 balls 47 runs 01 out
A Rayudu against M Siraj
19 balls 30 runs 01 out
V Kohli against C Jordan
55 balls 81 runs 01 out
V Kohli against M Santner
47 balls 58 runs 01 out
V Kohli against D Bravo
16 balls 27 runs 01 out
R Jadeja against H Patel
18 balls 49 runs 00 out
S Rutherfordagainst D Bravo
21 balls 43 runs 01 out
Faf du Plessis against C Jordan
47 balls 77 runs 01 out
Faf du Plessis against D Bravo
13 balls 22 runs 00 out
R Uthappa against J Hazlewood
13 balls 12 runs 01 out
R Uthappa against S Kaul
14 balls 17 runs 01 out
R Gaikwad against S Kaul
20 balls 25 runs 01 out
R Gaikwadagainst W Hasaranga
13 balls 21 runs 01 out
D Karthik against R Jadeja
29 balls 41 runs 01 out
D Karthik against D Bravo
13 balls 24 runs 01 out
MS Dhoniagainst M Siraj
16 balls 29 runs 00 out
MS Dhoni against S Kaul
19 balls 32 runs 00 out
Get Ground Specific Stats and Records in Team Guide Section
Who will win today’s match: RCB vs CSK IPL T20 Match Fantasy Team
Chennai Super Kings are favorites to beat Royal Challengers Bangalore.
RCB Key Players:
The former RCB skipper scored his first half-century of the season in the last game. His innings included 6 fours and 1 six.
The Australian right-arm pace bowler was not at his best against Gujarat Titans and finished with figures of 0-36. However, he has been in excellent form and has 10 wickets this season.
The Sri Lankan bowling all-rounder dismissed Wriddhiman Saha and Sai Sudharshan to take his tally of wickets to 15 in the IPL 2022.
CSK Key Players:
The 25 year-old opener had been really struggling with the bat this season but his form has rapidly improved of late. He has scores of 73, 30 and 99 from his last four innings.
The West Indian bowling all-rounder missed the victory over Sunrisers Hyderabad through injury but is one of the best T20 bowlers in the world. He will be desperate to return to the side and continue his strong season.
The left-arm bowler has a strike-rate of 15.5 this season and dismissed Abhishek Sharma, Rahul Tripathi, Shashank Singh, and Washington Sundar in the last game.
RCB Team Updates:
- Royal Challengers Banglore would be unhappy with the way things have went in last few matches.
- They are standing at the 5th position in the points table after winning just 5 games from 5 games.
- The good thing that happened for them in last match was, Virat coming back to his form where he scored a fifty.
- Faf du Plessis and Virat Kohli will probably open the inning.
- Rajat Patidar will bat at the one-down position.
- Glenn Maxwell and Dinesh Karthik will handle the middle-order batting.
- Faf du Plessis will lead the BLR as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Dinesh Karthik will do the Wicket Keeping for BLR.
- Wanindu Hasaranga and Shahbaz Ahmed will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Wanindu Hasaranga is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Harshal Patel and Josh Hazlewood will lead the pace attack of his team.
CSK Team Updates:
- Chennai Super Kings marked MS Dhonis return as captain of the team with a 13-run victory over Sunrisers Hyderabad.
- Ruturaj Gaikwad (99 off 57) and Devon Conway (85* off 55) struck 14 fours and 10 sixes between them to power CSK to a formidable 202/2.
- Despite Nicholas Pooran scoring an unbeaten 64 off 33, SRH ran out of steam in the chase as they ended up with 189/6 to suffer their second straight loss after their five-match winning streak.
- Ruturaj Gaikwad and Devon Conway will probably open the inning.
- Ruturaj Gaikwad was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match. He scored magnificent knock of 99 runs.
- Robin Uthappa will bat at the one-down position.
- Ambati Rayudu and Ravindra Jadeja will handle the middle-order batting.
- Ambati Rayudu is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- MS Dhoni will lead the Chennai Super Kings as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- MS Dhoni will do the Wicket Keeping for Chennai Super Kings.
- Ravindra Jadeja and Maheesh Theekshana will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Mukesh Choudhary and Simarjeet- Singh will lead the pace attack of his team.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for Giveaway & Other Info
Royal Challengers Bangalore:
Faf du Plessis(C), Virat Kohli, Rajat Patidar, Glenn Maxwell, Dinesh Karthik(WK), Shahbaz Ahmed, Mahipal Lomror, Wanindu Hasaranga, Harshal Patel, Josh Hazlewood, Mohammed Siraj, Finn Allen, Karn Sharma, Jason Behrendorff, Chama Milind, Anuj Rawat(WK), Aneeshwar Gautam, Sherfane Rutherford, Suyash Prabhudessai, David Willey, Siddarth Kaul, Akash Deep.
Chennai Super Kings:
Ruturaj Gaikwad, Devon Conway, Robin Uthappa, Ambati Rayudu, Ravindra Jadeja, MS Dhoni(WK)(C), Mitchell Santner, Dwaine Pretorius, Simarjeet- Singh, Maheesh Theekshana, Mukesh Choudhary, Bhagath Varma, Narayan Jagadeesan(WK), Subranshu Senapati, C Hari Nishanth, Rajvardhan Hangargekar, Prashant Solanki, Matheesha Pathirana, Moeen Ali, Shivam Dube, Chris Jordan, Dwayne-Bravo, Tushar Deshpande, KM Asif.
For Grand League & Our Final After Toss Updated Small League Teams, Please Download Android App from Play Store: Dwonload Nowhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=live.ipl.cricket_prediction