SA vs WI Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for 2nd T20 Match 2023
South Africa vs West Indies
2nd T20 Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 26 March, 05:30 PM (IST)
Series: 2nd T20 Match
Venue: SuperSport Park – Centurion, South Africa
SA vs WI Dream11 Prediction:
- Quinton de Kock has a top score of 140 not out in T20 cricket and the left-hander is well worth backing as South Africa’s highest run scorer on Sunday. With the ball, Anrich Nortje was very impressive on Saturday and he is our tip for South Africa’s top wicket taker in this IT20.
- Brandon King continued his strong form from the ODI series with another useful innings at the top of the order in the opening IT20. He is our pick for West Indies’ highest run scorer in this game. Sheldon Cottrell has taken two wickets in each of his last two IT20s and is a strong choice for West Indies’ top wicket taker in this match.
- After standing out as the best bowler on both sides on Saturday, we recommend backing Anrich Nortje to take over 1.5 wickets in this fixture
SA vs WI Live Streaming:
This match will be shown live on SuperSport, Flow Sports, Star Sports and Sky Sports Cricket.
Fans can stream the match on FanCode and SkyGo.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The forecast for this game is for more cloud but with a limited expectation of rain in Centurion on Sunday. The temperature will be in the early 20s.
Although the reduced match on Saturday did not give any of the bowlers an opportunity to settle on this pitch, the surface offered more for the quick bowlers than the spinners.
West Indies won the toss and chose to field first in the first game of the series. We predict both teams will want to field first again in this clash.
Team Form in the Last Matches:
L, L, L, W, W
W, L, W, L, L
SA vs WI TEAM NEWS:
SA Team News:
The 11-over game on Saturday meant that both teams did not really get an opportunity to see their selected XI in a standard T20 match. As a result, and in spite of the defeat, it would be a big surprise if there are changes to South Africa’s team which would see Kagiso Rabada left out of the side once more.
WI Team News:
After getting over the winning line on Saturday, and the reduced overs meaning none of the bowlers or the batters had a huge workload, we expect West Indies to take to the field with an unchanged XI. This means no place for Obed McCoy or former skipper Jason Holder.
SA vs WI Pre-Toss LineUps:
1.Quinton de Kock(WK)
2. Reeza Hendricks
3. Rilee Rossouw
4. Aiden Markram(C)
5. David Miller
6. Heinrich Klaasen(WK)
7. Wayne Parnell
8. Sisanda Magala
9. Bjorn Fortuin
10. Anrich Nortje
11. Tabraiz Shamsi
2. Kyle Mayers
3. Johnson Charles(WK)
4. Nicholas Pooran(WK)
5. Rovman Powell(C)
6. Romario Shepherd
7. Odean Smith
8. Akeal Hosein
9. Roston Chase
10. Alzarri Joseph
11. Sheldon Cottrell
SA vs WI Team Updates:
SA Team Updates –
- Quinton de Kock and Reeza Hendricks will probably open the inning.
- Rilee Rossouw will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Aiden Markram and David Miller will handle the middle-order batting.
- Aiden Markram will lead the South Africa as a Captain. He is also a good Alrounder
- Heinrich Klaasen will do the Wicket Keeping for South Africa.
- Tabraiz Shamsi and Aiden Markram will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Sisanda Magala and Anrich Nortje will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Sisanda Magala is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
WI Team Updates –
- Brandon King and Kyle Mayers will probably open the inning.
- Johnson Charles will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Nicholas Pooran and Rovman Powell will handle the middle-order batting.
- Rovman Powell is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Rovman Powell will lead the West Indies as a Captain. He was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Nicholas Pooran will do the Wicket Keeping for West Indies.
- Akeal Hosein and Roston Chase will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Sheldon Cottrell and Odean Smith will lead the pace attack of his team.
Saturday’s opening game of the series was shortened but still provided plenty of entertainment for the supporters at Centurion Park or watching across the globe. We are expecting another close game and would not be surprised to see the contest go the final over once more. West Indies have the potential to be a very good T20 side but often lack consistency as a team. For this reason, we expect South Africa to win this match and level the series at 1-1.
South Africa are favorites to beat West Indies
SA Key Players:
Quinton de Kock –
the keeper-batter got a golden duck on Saturday but is experienced enough to not let that alter his approach in this game.
David Miller –
one of South Africa’s most impressive T20 players over the last decade, the middle-order batter top scored with 48 runs from 22 balls in the opening IT20.
Anrich Nortje –
the quick bowler got the wicket of former West Indies skipper Nicholas Pooran and had a brilliant economy rate of only 5.66 in the first match of the series.
WI Key Players:
Brandon King –
the right-handed opener was very attacking at the top of the order for West Indies in the opening game. He will be looking to build on his 23 from only eight balls – a strike-rate of 287.50.
Rovman Powell –
the captain lived up to his reputation as a hard-hitting finisher. He struck one four and five sixes in his 18 ball innings in the first IT20.
Sheldon Cottrell –
the 33 year old left-arm fast medium bowler has now taken 106 international wickets. He dismissed Rilee Rossouw and Heinrich Klaasen on Saturday.
SA vs WI Team Form:
SA Team Form –
South Africa have now been beaten in their last three IT20s. They last lost 4+ IT20s in a row across 2020 and into 2021.
WI Team Form –
Although West Indies have struggled in this format over recent years they come into this game with two wins from their last three IT20s.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
SA vs WI SQUAD:
South Africa (SA):
Quinton de Kock(w), Reeza Hendricks, Rilee Rossouw, Aiden Markram(c), David Miller, Heinrich Klaasen, Wayne Parnell, Sisanda Magala, Bjorn Fortuin, Anrich Nortje, Tabraiz Shamsi, Marco Jansen, Kagiso Rabada, Tristan Stubbs, Lungi Ngidi
West Indies (WI):
Kyle Mayers, Brandon King, Johnson Charles, Nicholas Pooran(w), Rovman Powell(c), Roston Chase, Romario Shepherd, Odean Smith, Akeal Hosein, Sheldon Cottrell, Alzarri Joseph, Jason Holder, Yannic Cariah, Raymon Reifer, Obed McCoy, Shamarh Brooks
For Grand League & Our Final After Toss Updated Small League Teams, Please Download Android App from Play Store: Dwonload Nowhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=live.ipl.cricket_prediction