THU vs HUR Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for BBL T20 Match 2022
Sydney Thunder vs Hobart Hurricanes
BBL T20 Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 31 Dec, 10:00 AM (IST)
Series: BBL T20 Match
Venue: Lavington Sports Oval – Albury, Australia
THU vs HUR Dream11 Prediction:
- Only four players have hit more runs than Alex Hales so far in the tournament and the English opener is a strong choice for Sydney Thunder’s highest run scorer in this game. Daniel Sams has taken two wickets in each of the last two fixtures and the left-arm pace bowler is our tip for Sydney Thunder’s top wicket taker against Hobart Hurricanes.
- Ben McDermott has passed 50 in 20 T20 games and the opener is well worth backing as Hobart Hurricanes’ highest run scorer against Sydney Thunder. With the ball, our pick for Hobart Hurricanes’ top wicket taker is Riley Meredith who took 3-12 from his four overs in the last match.
- Sydney Thunder’s opening batting pair have been the more consistent of the two teams. We recommend backing Gilkes and Hales to hit the biggest opening partnership in this match.
THU vs HUR Live Streaming:
This match will be shown live on Sky Cricket, FoxTel and the Sony Network.
Fans can stream the match on Sky Go, FoxTel and Sony Liv.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Partly cloudy with sunny spells on a warm afternoon in Albury. The forecast is for no rain and a top temperature of 28 degrees.
It is a two-paced pitch which will make scoring big runs a struggle at the Lavington Sports Oval. We expect a par score to be no higher than 145.
This is the first BBL game to take place at this venue although the two WBBL matches have been won by the team batting second. We predict that both captains will want to field first in this match.
Team Form in the Last Matches:
W, W, L, L, L
W, L, W, L, L
THU vs HUR TEAM NEWS:
THU Team News:
There are no new injuries in the Sydney Thunder squad ahead of this game with Oliver Davies still playing through a hip injury. He hit 16 runs from 10 balls against Brisbane Heat and will bat in an aggressive style again in this match. We do not anticipate any changes for Thunder in this fixture.
HUR Team News:
Ben McDermott missed the Christmas Eve fixture against Melbourne Renegades at the Bellerive Oval with a slight hamstring niggle and we expect him to come back into the team for this game. Skipper Matthew Wade was suspended for Match 14 and will return as keeper-batter in this match.
THU vs HUR Pre-Toss LineUps:
THU vs HUR Team Updates:
THU Team Updates
- Alex Hales and Matthew Gilkes will probably open the inning.
- Rilee Rossouw will bat at the one-down position.
- Oliver Davies and Daniel Sams will handle the middle-order batting.
- Daniel Sams is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Chris Green will lead the Sydney Thunder as a Captain. He is also a good Bowler
- Matthew Gilkes will do the Wicket Keeping for Sydney Thunder.
- Chris Green will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Gurinder Sandhu and Nathan McAndrew will lead the pace attack of his team.
HUR Team Updates
- Ben McDermott and DArcy Short will probably open the inning.
- Matthew Wade will bat at the one-down position.
- Shadab Khan and Tim David will handle the middle-order batting.
- Matthew Wade will lead the Hobart Hurricanes as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Matthew Wade will do the Wicket Keeping for Hobart Hurricanes.
- Paddy Dooley and DArcy Short will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Paddy Dooley is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Riley Meredith and Joel Paris will lead the pace attack of his team.
Both Sydney Thunder and Hobart Hurricanes have won two of their last three games, with Thunder coming into this match off the back of successive victories. As a result, we are expecting a very close contest in Albury with any individual hitting a score of over 50 likely to be decisive in the match. Thunder are a talented side but we think that the Hurricanes are stronger and we are predicting a victory for Hobart Hurricanes in this fixture.
Hobart Hurricanes are favorites to beat Sydney Thunder
THU Key Players:
Alex Hales –
The 33 year old had hit successive half-centuries before the last game but will enjoy the challenge of batting on a bowler-friendly pitch in this clash.
Matthew Gilkes –
The left-handed keeper-batter comes into this match in excellent form after hitting 93 runs from his last two innings.
Daniel Sams –
The bowling all-rounder delivered with both bat and ball in the win over Brisbane Heat. If he can produce quick runs alongside wickets in Albury then his performance could be crucial.
HUR Key Players:
Ben McDermott –
The opener has an excellent T20 record with over 3000 runs and three centuries in this format. He is yet to find form in this campaign but this game could be where he makes a difference.
Patrick Dooley –
The left-arm wrist spinner continues to impress in this his first full BBL season. He is yet to go wicketless in the tournament and has eight wickets from his last three games.
Riley Meredith –
The 26 year old right arm fast bowler took the Player of the Match Award after picking up the wickets of Sam Harper, Andre Russell and Tom Rogers against Melbourne Renegades.
THU vs HUR Team Forms:
THU Team Form:
Sydney Thunder lost three games in a row earlier in the tournament but are now targeting their third win on the bounce in this match.
HUR Team Form:
The Hurricanes have won two of their last three games and have games in hand on all the rest of the teams in the BBL 2022-23.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
Sydney Thunder (THU):
Alex Hales, Matthew Gilkes(WK), Rilee Rossouw, Oliver Davies, Daniel Sams, Alex Ross, Nathan McAndrew, Chris Green(C), Gurinder Sandhu, Brendan Doggett, Usman Qadir, Joel Davies, Blake Nikitaras, Sam Whiteman(WK), Baxter Holt(WK), Toby Gray, Jason Sangha, David Warner, Ben Cutting, Tanveer Sangha
Hobart Hurricanes (HUR):
Ben McDermott, DArcy Short, Matthew Wade(WK)(C), Shadab Khan, Tim David, Asif Ali, Jimmy Neesham, Joel Paris, Nathan Ellis, Paddy Dooley, Riley Meredith, Wil Parker, Zak Crawley, Mac Wright, Billy Stanlake, Iain Carlisle, Caleb Jewell, Faheem Ashraf, Tim Paine(WK), Mitchell Owen, Chris Tremain
For Grand League & Our Final After Toss Updated Small League Teams, Please Download Android App from Play Store: Dwonload Nowhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=live.ipl.cricket_prediction