WI vs IND Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for 2nd ODI Match 2022
WI vs IND Dream11 Prediction for 2nd ODI Match
Match: WI vs IND ODI Match Prediction
Time: 24 July, 07:00 PM (IST)
Series: 2nd ODI Match
Venue: Queen’s Park Oval, Port of Spain, Trinidad
WI vs IND Info:
- Shai Hope made only 7 runs from 18 balls in the first ODI but is still the batter who India’s bowlers fear the most. The keeper-batter is our pick for West Indies’ highest run scorer in this game. Alzarri Joseph took 2-61 with some excellent full bowling in Trinidad on Friday. We expect the right arm quick to be West Indies’ top wicket taker.
- Shikhar Dhawan scored 97 runs from 99 balls in the opening ODI and the India skipper is a strong choice for their highest run scorer on Sunday. With the ball, Mohammed Siraj took 2-57 and was very impressive in Friday’s fixture. The pace bowler is our tip for India’s top wicket taker in the second ODI.
- The India captain made the largest score to begin the series. He hit three sixes and we are predicting him to be the Player to Hit The Most Sixes.
WI vs IND Live Streaming:
TV channels: This match will be shown live on Sky Sports in the UK and Super Sport in India.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on SkyGo.
Weather & Pitch Report:
There will be stop-start sunshine with cloud interruptions throughout this ODI. Expect the temperature to be above 30 degrees throughout the second innings of the game.
As the ball got softer, this pitch became harder to bat on. We expect more of the same in this game with the first 30 overs of the innings the best time for batting.
West Indies won the toss and chose to field first in the opening ODI but did not get as much out of the pitch as they expected. The last three games have been won by the team batting first and we predict that both skippers will want to bat first.
L, L, L, L, L
❌ ❌ ❌ ❌ ❌
W, W, W, L, W
✅ ✅ ✅❌ ✅
WI vs IND Team News:
WI Team News:
- The return of Jason Holder to the ODI side was delayed by illness on Friday and it is unlikely he will be available for this second game of the series. Romario Shepherd stepped up from the reserves list and put in a fine performance. Gudakesh Motie injured his thumb whilst fielding and we expect Hayden Walsh to come into the side.
IND Team News:
- The vice-captain, all-rounder Ravindra Jadeja, missed the first ODI with a slight knee injury and he is not expected to be fully fit for this game. Shreyas Iyer took on the job of vice-captain and should be the same for the second ODI. India got through Friday’s game without any new injuries.
WI vs IND Pre-Toss LineUps:
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
Who will win today’s match: WI vs IND ODI Match
All neutrals will be hoping for another close game like we saw on Friday in this second ODI. West Indies refused to back down and dragged themselves back into the contest whilst in the field and with the bat. We are predicting another tight affair with India getting over the line again.
India are favorites to beat West Indies.
WI Key Players:
the 28 year old from Barbados got bogged down by some disciplined bowling on Friday before attacking the wrong ball. He has hit 12 ODI centuries and will be a danger to India’s bowlers.
the bowling all-rounder was not meant to be in the XI for the opening ODI but stepped up and put in an excellent performance. He almost won it with the bat at the end after taking 1-43 with the ball.
after missing some of Bangladesh’s tour of the Caribbean earlier this month, the pace bowler looks fully fit and at his best. He dismissed Axar Patel and Deepak Hooda in the 49th over on Friday.
IND Key Players:
the left-handed opener was three runs away from his 18th ODI century and becoming the 100th Men’s ODI captain to score a century.
the 28 year old pace bowler bowled impressively throughout the opening game of the series and caught the eye with many excellent yorkers.
the spinner mixed up his lengths and regularly did the batters in the flight on Friday. He dismissed Brandon King and Rovman Powell.
WI vs IND Team Info:
WI Team Info:
- The West Indies batted 50 overs and got to 300. Batting was in the spotlight for the hosts, and they ticked that box.
- Kyle Mayers and Brandon King scored the fifties and kept the side in the hunt till the very end.
- The hosts would now be hoping to show the same intent with the bat in hand and try to get regular wickets with the ball in hand.
- West Indies had a lot of positives to take from and would be hoping to come back strong in the second ODI.
- Shai Hope and Kyle Mayers will probably open the inning.
- Kyle Mayers is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Shamarh Brooks will bat at the one-down position.
- Brandon King and Nicholas Pooran will handle the middle-order batting.
- Nicholas Pooran will lead the West Indies as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Shai Hope will do the Wicket Keeping for West Indies.
- Akeal Hosein will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Alzarri Joseph and Gudakesh Motie will lead the pace attack of his team.
IND Team Updates:
- India aim to seal the ODI series in the second match – The Shikhar Dhawan-led side ticked a lot of boxes.
- First up, Shubhman Gill’s performance would have pleased the management. He formed a vital partnership at the top with Dhawan and set the tone for the innings.
- Another positive was Shreyas Iyer’s aggressive intent against the short ball. He scored a fifty and didn’t let the momentum drift away.
- Shikhar Dhawan and Shubman Gill will probably open the inning.
- Skipper Shikhar Dhawan led from the front by scoring a majestic 97.
- Shikhar Dhawan is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Shreyas Iyer will bat at the one-down position.
- Suryakumar Yadav and Sanju Samson will handle the middle-order batting.
- Shikhar Dhawan will lead the India as a Captain.
- Sanju Samson will do the Wicket Keeping for India.
- Yuzvendra Chahal and Axar Patel will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Shardul Thakur and Mohammed Siraj will lead the pace attack of his team.
- In the bowling, Mohammed Siraj and Chahal were good and kept hitting the right lines and lengths.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Shai Hope(WK), Kyle Mayers, Shamarh Brooks, Brandon King, Nicholas Pooran(C), Rovman Powell, Romario Shepherd, Akeal Hosein, Gudakesh Motie, Jayden Seales, Alzarri Joseph, Hayden Walsh, Keemo Paul, Keacy Carty, Jason Holder.
Shikhar Dhawan(C), Shubman Gill, Shreyas Iyer, Suryakumar Yadav, Sanju Samson(WK), Deepak Hooda, Axar Patel, Shardul Thakur, Yuzvendra Chahal, Mohammed Siraj, Prasidh Krishna, Ishan Kishan(WK), Ruturaj Gaikwad, Avesh Khan, Arshdeep Singh
For Grand League & Our Final After Toss Updated Small League Teams, Please Download Android App from Play Store: Dwonload Nowhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=live.ipl.cricket_prediction