WI vs ZIM Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2022
West Indies vs Zimbabwe
T20 World Cup Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 19 Oct, 01:30 PM (IST)
Series: T20 World Cup Match 8
Venue: Bellerive Oval – Hobart, Australia
WI vs ZIM Dream11 Prediction:
- Kyle Mayers hit 20 runs from 13 balls on Monday and the opener is our pick for West Indies’ highest run scorer against Zimbabwe. With the ball, Alzarri Joseph has taken 15 wickets from his last 10 matches and he is well worth backing as West Indies’ top wicket taker in this game.
- Sikandar Raza hit 82 runs from 48 balls against Ireland and has been in excellent batting form this year. The all-rounder is our tip for Zimbabwe’s highest run scorer in this match. Blessing Muzarabani took 3-23 on Monday evening and the tall bowler is a strong choice for Zimbabwe’s top wicket taker against West Indies.
- Our recommendation is Blessing Muzarabani to take over 1.5 wickets in this clash.
WI vs ZIM Live Streaming:
This match will be shown live on Sky Sports Cricket, Star Network, Fox Sports, ESPN and PTV.
Fans can stream the match on Sky Go and Disney+ Hotstar.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Warm afternoon sunshine will give way to clear skies on Wednesday evening with the temperature dropping from 17 degrees to 13.
It is a good surface in Hobart and a total of around 170 is par. At the same time, there is something for the pace and spin bowlers on this pitch.
Both captains chose to field first in Monday’s games at this venue in this pool. It would be a big surprise if both skippers did not elect to bowl first in this match.
Team Form in the Last Five Matches:
L, L, L, W, W
W, W, L, W, W
WI vs ZIM TEAM NEWS:
WI Team News:
Head Coach Phil Simmons was very annoyed and disappointed with his batters after their defeat to Scotland on Monday in T20 World Cup 2022. Although there will be calls to make changes to the side, we expect Simmons to select the same XI and give them the opportunity to get the team’s campaign back on track.
ZIM Team News:
The Zimbabwe XI picks itself due to their run of successful results and they will not make changes unless there are injuries in the team. They have a very experienced and talented middle order who can cause any team problems when they are in form.
WI vs ZIM Pre-Toss LineUps:
WI vs ZIM Team Updates:
WI Team Updates
- After a massive defeat against the Scots, Windies have a lot of things to defend, especially their reputation.
- Their legacy of two world T20 championships cannot be restricted to a group stage of the world cup.
- They shall look to cover all bases in this games, their batting, in particular.
- Evin Lewis and Kyle Mayers will probably open the inning.
- Brandon King will bat at the one-down position.
- Nicholas Pooran and Shamarh Brooks will handle the middle-order batting.
- Nicholas Pooran will lead the West Indies as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Nicholas Pooran will do the Wicket Keeping for West Indies.
- Akeal Hosein will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Alzarri Joseph and Odean Smith will lead the pace attack of his team.
ZIM Team Updates
- Zimbabwe had a brilliant start to their world cup campaign as they defeated Ireland by 31 runs. They shall now look to win this fixture and secure their place in the Super 12.
- Regis Chakabva and Craig Ervine will probably open the inning.
- Wesley Madhevere will bat at the one-down position.
- Sean Williams and Milton Shumba will handle the middle-order batting.
- Craig Ervine will lead the Zimbabwe as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Regis Chakabva will do the Wicket Keeping for Zimbabwe.
- Sikandar Raza and Sean Williams will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Sikandar Raza is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Blessing Muzarabani and Richard Ngarava will lead the pace attack of his team.
West Indies put in one of their worst performances ever in a T20 World Cup on Monday and we expect them to produce something a lot more professional in this game. Zimbabwe will push them all the way but we predict that West Indies will win this match.
West Indies are favorites to beat Zimbabwe at the odds.
WI Key Players:
The powerful left-handed opener has scored two half-centuries in IT20s and had an excellent Caribbean Premier League in August and September.
The all-rounder was one of the few players to emerge from the game against Scotland with any credit. He took 2-14 and hit 38 runs from 33 balls.
The right arm fast bowler has been in excellent form across 2022. He took 2-28 in Monday afternoon’s game.
ZIM Key Players:
The 36 year old right-handed batter has hit scores of 65 not-out, 62 and 82 across his last four innings in this format.
The left-arm fast medium bowler has been the leader of the attack in many games this year. He dismissed Paul Stirling with his second ball on Monday.
The fast bowler uses his pace and height to trouble batters. He has taken 98 international wickets from 66 matches.
WI vs ZIM Team Forms:
WI Team Form:
West Indies have won only one of their last nine IT20s with that victory coming over New Zealand when they had already lost the series.
ZIM Team Form:
Zimbabwe are making winning a habit and have won eight of their last nine games in this format.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Evin Lewis, Kyle Mayers, Brandon King, Nicholas Pooran(WK)(C), Shamarh Brooks, Rovman Powell, Jason Holder, Odean Smith, Akeal Hosein, Alzarri Joseph, Obed McCoy, Johnson Charles(WK), Raymon Reifer, Yannic Cariah, Sheldon Cottrell
Regis Chakabva(WK), Craig Ervine(C), Wesley Madhevere, Sean Williams, Milton Shumba, Sikandar Raza, Ryan Burl, Luke Jongwe, Blessing Muzarabani, Tendai Chatara, Richard Ngarava, Kevin Kasuza(WK), Tadiwanashe Marumani, Innocent Kaia, Clive Madande(WK), Victor Nyauchi, Brad Evans, Tony Munyonga, Wellington Masakadza, Tanaka Chivanga
For Grand League & Our Final After Toss Updated Small League Teams, Please Download Android App from Play Store: Dwonload Nowhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=live.ipl.cricket_prediction